Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Her Brother Oppossed Me Dating Her Sister! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Brother Oppossed Me Dating Her Sister! (338 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Brother Oppossed Me Dating Her Sister! by Aplaudez(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2019
I'll be as brief as possible, please pardon my typing errors!
This girl at work, initially ignoring her and all that but later I couldn't ignore her again as my gf just laid me off, needed someone, I took her out and wooed her, she didn't reject me, all she said was she had some one but I shouldn't worry about it, later I guessed her brother got to know about the whole issue, he told her categorically that he is not in support of her dating me!
Something leads to something, her formal bf did something she refused answering his calls, but now the guy Is back begging her with text messages!
She's confused, I'm confused, she doesn't want me to go, please fellow Nairalanders, what do you think I can do I don't want her to go too!
Re: Her Brother Oppossed Me Dating Her Sister! by Giddymoney(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Look for another sister then..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue/hall, Ring / Help Please.......... / How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Television?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.