Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. (361 Views)

Agricultural Products Marketing / Over 40 Agro Products You Can Export In Small Export / Buy Agro Products From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by apakoso2020: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2019
compliments,
I am an agricultural marketing coach who can teach you how,where and when to sell any of your agricultural products.
I have traveled to either buy or sell agricultural products in over 25nigerian States and can easily use these traveling experience to coach and train you on your agro products no matter what it is!
To get started,text 'marketing' to ;
09037815836,or call the same number.
Re: I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by kunleweb: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2019
apakoso2020:
compliments,
I am an agricultural marketing coach who can teach you how,where and when to sell any of your agricultural products.
I have traveled to either buy or sell agricultural products in over 25nigerian States and can easily use these traveling experience to coach and train you on your agro products no matter what it is!

Interesting. What if one needs an agro marketer,can you recommend persons?
Re: I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by apakoso2020: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2019
kunleweb:

Interesting. What if one needs an agro marketer,can you recommend persons?
you can call or text the number here,lets talk,thanks
Re: I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by apakoso2020: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
I can supply feed ingredients at any quantity, you can call for enquiries.
Re: I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by apakoso2020: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2019
call for best way to sell your adult birds outside the festive period.
Re: I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by hopevalley: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2019
apakoso2020:
compliments,
That's very good. I love that idea. Have you thought about teaching your students how to export their agro-products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit? Don't you think that it is a very good idea? Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it?
Re: I Am Agro Products Marketing Coach. by apakoso2020: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
hopevalley:

That's very good. I love that idea. Have you thought about teaching your students how to export their agro-products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit? Don't you think that it is a very good idea? Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it?
thx,i will look into it

(1) (Reply)

Screw Press Extruding Machine Aka (peace Of Mind) / Agricultural News / 3.8 To 4kg Broiler For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.