Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Online Business Can I Start With 30k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Online Business Can I Start With 30k (4632 Views)

What Can I Invest In With 30K? / What Online/offline Business Can I Do With 400k / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by ut47(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
adaeze12345:
stay away from the following if you don't have more than 30k
forex
hypis
crypto
bitcoin
affiliate marketing
my reasons they've stiff learning curve you'll lose money before you get money.
however you should learn a valuable skill and charge people money.
here's the best part there's no better skill to learn than writing.
LEARN HOW TO WRITE. I made my first dollar online writing my own books now I've book have written for years. that still brings in $$$$
if you need any info drop a comment here no pm please.
please can you add me on WhatsApp for a chat. please show me the way..
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by adaeze12345(f): 3:29am On Jan 11, 2019
ut47:

please can you add me on WhatsApp for a chat. please show me the way..
this is the way contrary to what you might think there's no other secret what you need is TAKE ACTION TAKE THAT LITTLE STEP.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by BaEnki(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Noblepreneur:
HI. Becareful so you don't fall into the hands of scammers. I would advice you focus more on acquiring a skill which would help you online.

You can learn: Digital Marketing, Animation creation, Graphics design etc and offer your services to potential clients.

I'm an undergrad going on a long break soon, I really wanna learn one or two of those skills you listed during the break, please can you or anyone here recommend a place with moderate/decent fee where I can learn in Lagos/Ife/Abuja/Ekiti. I'm currently in Ife, Osun State.

Thanks.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by Noblepreneur: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2019
BaEnki:

I'm an undergrad going on a long break soon, I really wanna learn one or two of those skills you listed during the break, please can you or anyone here recommend a place with moderate/decent fee where I can learn in Lagos/Ife/Abuja/Ekiti. I'm currently in Ife, Osun State.

Thanks.
HI, which of the skills will you love to learn? Passion is also a factor in deciding.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by BaEnki(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Noblepreneur:
HI, which of the skills will you love to learn? Passion is also a factor in deciding.

Hi Sir, thanks for your response, the ones that I really wanna learn in other of preference are Graphics creation/designs and Audio and Video production and editing.

Thanks.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by Noblepreneur: 6:07am On Jan 14, 2019
BaEnki:

Hi Sir, thanks for your response, the ones that I really wanna learn in other of preference are Graphics creation/designs and Audio and Video production and editing.

Thanks.
How about you make use of YouTube and online training from Edx or Udemy?
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by Arijude(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2019
adaeze12345:

this is the way contrary to what you might think there's no other secret what you need is TAKE ACTION TAKE THAT LITTLE STEP.
can I do this with phone?
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by Larriekay: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
hisholar2:
I recently graduated from a polytechnic in South Western part of Nigeria waiting for the 2019 batch A Nysc call up, but recently I was thinking about what kind online business I could invest on with 30k and will be able to sustain my basic needs for the time being. Genuine online business ideas needed please
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by adaeze12345(f): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Arijude:
can I do this with phone?
no you'll need a PC to format and design a cover but you can write with your phone.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With 30k by hisholar2(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2019
structuredan:
Brother to be candid with u there is no online business u can start with such amount except u just want to throw it away there are other better options u could actually venture into businesses like sells of mens wear. stuffs like perfumes, sportive wave oil for hair, boxers nd u could actually get to advertise this online via social media platforms to ur friends hope that helps. I lost close to 500k the last two years trying to make money online i was naive i never knew that what i was looking is not far from me thanks be to God sometime around sept last year i started a venture with just 30k i recovered from one of those shady investment platforms the result was super impressive i learnt something that a legit investment is that which u actually get to make money passively and consistently unlike when i wanted to hit over night i was wrecked this was happening to me bit by bit i never thought of quitting instead i keep investing hoping to recover the one's i have lost but that never happened it continued like that until i was broke at this time it was obvious i have misfired big time. as at today being 10/01/19 i have successfully created a means of generating a revenue of 30k weekly nd 120k monthly my secrets is simply being able to maintain a steady cash flow system and compounding just before i sign out never borrow to start an investment u know nothing about, think big and start small nd the sky will be ur beginning
thanks for ur time and the lengthy advise bro, I was offline for a while that's why I couldn't reply to your comment so soon... Can you please elaborate more about what exactly you do to make such money in weeks?thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Invest With 1m Dat Would Bring Steady Profit / Claim $59 Free Bnb In Trust Wallet ( No Investment) / How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.