Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination (3873 Views)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Gen Murtala Muhammed 39th Anniversary Of His Brutal Assassination / Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by AloyEmeka5: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

That is the more reason, why i would expect them to be doing this cos the govt in Ekiti has messed up, or was it not same Ekiti that their former governor was campaigning with helicopter? and yet the people he was governing are ready to kill people for 5$ bread?
Hope you see what i am talking about now, they need to show their anger on something that ought to benefit them, it is time for them to quit being a politic thugs while the kids of those politicians are in Maryland enjoyiing life

What do you mean?. People need to show their emotions when they lose a loved one and I don't see anything out of place here.
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What do you mean?. People need to show their emotions when they lose a loved one and I don't see anything out of place here.

Hahahahahaha
What is in a loved one that dont love them more than to steal their money.
Loved one that dont even know them?
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by AloyEmeka5: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hahahahahaha
What is in a loved one that dont love them more than to steal their money.
Loved one that dont even know them?

You don't have any proof that Late Kunle stole their money, do you?.
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You don't have any proof that Late Kunle stole their money, do you?.

I dont even know Late Kunle.
But if you have any proof that late Kunle even know that they do exist, bring it forward.
Besides, is Late kunle a politician?
Is he a Nigerian politician?
What is his worth
What does he do for a living?
Tell me more about Kunle.

You see, i am willing to be educated
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by marcus1234: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by Okijajuju1(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2010
Nairaland Reporters: In wake of the recent violence that erupted in the State Capital and other neighbouring local governments, President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the Inspector General of Polive Onovo to control the situation in the state.
There has been reports that the situation in Ekiti State has degenerated into anarchy, with looting and destruction of properties.
The Police command in the state has called for reienfrcement from the Military and Civil defense corp to help stem the flow of violence in the state.
The Ekiti State Police command has also solicited the help of the Ekiti State Womens Scout (ESWS) who helped curb the kidnapping saga that hit the state a few months back, to help restore calm to the city.
A dusk to dawn curfew has been placed on the affected areas with only the Police and the Ekiti State Womens Scout (ESWS) on patrol.

www.nairalandreporters.com

Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by AloyEmeka5: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
Please guys, somebody died here. It is not a poking fun tribal issue. A human life is lost.
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by philip0906(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Please guys, somebody died here. It is not a poking fun tribal issue. A human life is lost.
sister,don't play cool joe. . .if that happened in d east,they'll all flood here and d thread would have stank of hate. . .Imagine only 2 pages while mere sighting of abia state or chukwuma,turns a thread into 8pages within minutes. . .
@op
I have always said it that it runs in d blood of these south westerners. . .It has just began,more still 2 come as election approaches
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by desgiezd(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
Slowly but surely, Ekiti is gradually becoming a land that wastes its youths. If this trend continues, a time is coming that the state will be bereft of youths.
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

This is not a tribal issue, it is just that people are being real and saying it the way it is.
Someone died here and we hope that if he did the right thing, his soul will rest in peace, else, will go to where he belong.
desgiezd:

Slowly but surely, Ekiti is gradually becoming a land that wastes its youths. If this trend continues, a time is coming that the state will be bereft of youths.

You surely could say that again.
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by AloyEmeka5: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

sister,don't play cool joe. . .if that happened in d east,they'll all flood here and d thread would have stank of hate. . .Imagine only 2 pages while mere sighting of abia state or chukwuma,turns a thread into 8pages within minutes. . .
@op
I have always said it that it runs in d blood of these south westerners. . .It has just began,more still 2 come as election approaches

So the best way to stop some Yoruba tribalists on NL is to send back fire for fire?
Re: Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination by AloyEmeka5: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
desgiezd:

Same goes for Oyo, Abia, Bayelsa, Zamfara and every other state in Nigeria. Was it not Kano that has over 5k youths hooked on gutter smell?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) / Insulting The Sit Of The Nigeria President Must Stop Now Or Never / Nigerian Student In UK Mocked By Flatmate Wit Banana Written Monkey & Nigga(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.