Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos (23670 Views)

100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos / Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Aren't you thesame dude that claims to be from anambra, derailing threads.... Fvcking afonja hypocrite

Okoyebo can't be a native of Anambra, that is an insult to Anambra state. The guy can savage your career, stay clear.
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Still more acknowledged by your nation than awo the poison sipper and mko tge sniper tea drinker. Abi you no dey use ₦500.
You can also goggle Nnamdi Azikiwe airpot and Nnamdi Azikiwe road Abuja. Check Odimegwu Ojukwu road in Abuja on goggle.
Who told your foolish bro fashola to complete Zik's mausoleum?

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

I'm just looking for the unbreakable tether that dragged you to Igboland and bound you to any lady there..that's if you're even married in the first place.
Leave our expensive ladies for us; if anything, they motivate us to double our hustle and motivate their fathers to guide their paths so that they are desirable.

expensive ladies that don't have equal rights with the boy child?

your ladies are only giving regards when they're close to getting married. I still have a friend that her younger brother (8yrs different) call her by her name and talk rude to her just because she's a lady

I will expose you nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by monimekaz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Any male that raises hand on a female was trained by a beast not a queen

And any female that raises her voices against a male nko? You people want equality.. Isn't it? Now how do you define equality?? The traditional ruler mess up ....fine .But you ppl should stop treating men like say no be women born them too ..Address the issue at hand
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

expensive ladies that don't have equal rights with the boy child?

your ladies are only giving regards when they're close to getting married. I still have a friend that her younger brother (8yrs different) call her by her name and talk rude to her just because she's a lady

I will expose you nonsense here

Uhh.. Close to the end of the comment you quoted, I clearly stated "Leave our expensive ladies for us."
Until we circulate a memo inviting other tribes to help marry off the 'excess spinsters' in Igboland, there's no need for you to lose sleep over it. cool
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Okoyebos:

Yes
You're a product of palm-fruit influenced sex.

That's the only explanation for your inbred retardation.
Lord have mercy! grin grin grin

Modath, please put a leash on your brother before he kills someone. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

Uhh.. Close to the end of the comment you quoted, I clearly stated "Leave our expensive ladies for us."
Until we circulate a memo inviting other tribes to help marry off the 'excess spinsters' in Igboland, there's no need for you to lose sleep over it. cool

I'm actually very interested in being one of the advocate that would prompt urgent eradication of gender inequality in Igbo land one day through sensitization

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

I'm actually very interested in being one of the advocate that would prompt urgent eradication of gender inequality in Igbo land one day through sensitization

'Your Friend's inequality in her home according to the story you told and only you know about' would be a more feasible cause to fight, bro.
Which place in Igboland will you begin the eradication? Not state o, the particular place where gender inequality abounds.
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

'Your Friend's inequality in her home according to the story you told and only you know about' would be a more feasible cause to fight, bro.
Which place in Igboland will you begin the eradication? Not state o, the particular place where gender inequality abounds.

you don't need to go physical before you sensitize people, why are you sounding like a neophyte

do you wish to have all female kids and all your properties are hidden away from them because they're females. what's the crime to be a female?

what was female child offence that made a region claiming to be innovative in technology and development feel they deserved such traumatic nuisance culture ? in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Earlystar698(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
hahahahah the woman think say na epic Nollywood movie
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

you don't need to go physical before you sensitize people, why are you sounding like a neophyte

do you wish to have all female kids and all your properties are hidden away from them because they're females. what's the crime to be a female?

what was female child offence that made a region claiming to be innovative in technology and development feel they deserved such traumatic nuisance culture ? in the first place?

Uhhh.. May I suggest you see some friends if you're quite bored on a Sunday evening? cheesy
I wanted to know which community you know that practice such but you seem not to even have a blue print for what you even want to embark on.
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

Uhhh.. May I suggest you see some friends if you're quite bored on a Sunday evening? cheesy
I wanted to know which community you know that practice such but you seem not to even have a blue print for what you even want to embark on.

shut up guy! my fiance was a victim and is even rampant in where I once stay in East. so why are you splitting gibberish?

why did you people hate bitter truth?
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

shut up guy! my fiance was a victim and is even rampant in where I once stay in East. so why are you splitting gibberish?

why did you people hate bitter truth?

Look carefully at all our exchange on this thread. One is calm and composed while the other is barely in control of his emotions. Which of the pair is prone to spitting gibberish? Truth is synonymous with facts. I've been trying to get the facts behind your truths but you've been evasive. grin
Your 'fianceé (by using 'was', does that mean you actually mean to marry from the tribe whose ways you despise?)
Your fianceé should have come from a community in Igboland..Where is it? Which community did you stay in?
If you don't know or remember them as well, then The suggestion to see friends if bored is still on the table.
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Ecosystem4u: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is that why the moon can't be sighted in the west?

Bro, u mean WASTE?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

Look carefully at all our exchange on this thread. One is calm and composed while the other is barely in control of his emotions. Which of the pair is prone to spitting gibberish? Truth is synonymous with facts. I've been trying to get the facts behind your truths but you've been evasive. grin
Your 'fianceé (by using 'was', does that mean you actually mean to marry from the tribe whose ways you despise?)
Your fianceé should have come from a community in Igboland..Where is it? Which community did you stay in?
If you don't know or remember them as well, then The suggestion to see friends if bored is still on the table.

who cares kid? I'm a radical analyst. I analyse regardless of what people think

I'm not here to pleased you nor anybody. I'm really mad at the nonsense culture that almost caused her career if not for God yet you're justifying nonsense

may the journey of your life be like that weird culture in Igbo land, nonsense
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by subcbouy: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Any male that raises hand on a female was trained by a beast not a queen
really good when female comports well without bad mouthing.! Who trained female's gossiping? lol
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

who cares kid? I'm a radical analyst. I analyse regardless of what people think

I'm not here to pleased you nor anybody. I'm really mad at the nonsense culture that almost caused her career if not for God yet you're justifying nonsense

Maybe you missed it the first time.
DesChyko:

...Truth is synonymous with facts. I've been trying to get the facts behind your truths but you've been evasive. grin
...Your fianceé should have come from a community in Igboland..Where is it? Which community did you stay in?

Adebowale89:
may the journey of your life be like that weird culture in Igbo land, nonsense
If you mean Igboland, a big AMEN to that. May my daughters be treated the way my sisters were/are treated in my community. AMEN.

Which community s your fiancee from? Which community did you stay yourself in Igboland?
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

Maybe you missed it the first time.

If you mean Igboland, a big AMEN to that. May my daughters be treated the way my sisters were/are treated in my community. AMEN.

Which community s your fiancee from? Which community did you stay yourself in Igboland?

Amen in Jesus name, fire!!!

as for your babysit QST, what would you use it to do?
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

Amen in Jesus name, fire!!!

as for your babysit QST, what would you use it to do?

I just need to be sure both you and your 'fiancee's' existence in Igboland is real grin
Because the way you've been running from mentioning any community, I've all but concluded that you're just a misguided troll..no offence o
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

I just need to be sure both you and your 'fiancee's' existence in Igboland is real grin
Because the way you've been running from mentioning any community, I've all but concluded that you're just a misguided troll..no offence o

you want to know if is real and do you think I care what you think if is real or fake?

you're such an irredeemable imbeciles. imagine you responding like three days pampers

your dumbness na legendary. on same Nairaland here you will know but I don't need answering babysit QST from dimwit like you

now go and play with your mates
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

you want to know if is real and do you think I care what you think if is real or fake?

you're such an irredeemable imbeciles. imagine you responding like three days pampers

your dumbness na legendary. on same Nairaland here you will know but I don't need answering babysit QST from dimwit like you

now go and play with your mates

See, bro. One thing that comes with fatherhood is you get to be quite patient with children. You endure their recalcitrant utterances or tantrums as the case may be, all the while looking for a good way to set them right.
Just name a community where there is a gender inequality in Igboland unlike any other place in Nigeria. That's all you've failed to do in about 6 or 7 mentions now
The older you are, the more experienced you'll be at keeping a leash on your emotions. You need to act you age. Stop insulting a username undecided
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

See, bro. One thing that comes with fatherhood is you get to be quite patient with children. You endure their recalcitrant utterances or tantrums as the case may be, all the while looking for a good way to set them right.
Just name a community where there is a gender inequality in Igboland unlike any other place in Nigeria. That's all you've failed to do in about 6 or 7 mentions now
The older you are, the more experienced you'll be at keeping a leash on your emotions. You need to act you age. Stop insulting a username undecided

shut your mouth and go chill with your sets. I have told you I don't give a damn.

don't you understand simple English?
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by DesChyko: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
I actually do.
Sorry for the mentions.
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
好的
Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by modath(f): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lord have mercy! grin grin grin

Moh, please put a leash on your brother before he kills someone. grin

Me sef still dey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Okoyebos:

When they were conscripting soldiers into the Biafran army, their fathers ran away.

But when they see women, they start flexing muscles.

Time Registered: 5 Jan 2019.

What a shame
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criminal Who Defrauds People In Banks In Sapele Nabbed (Photo) / Police Kill ‘shaho’ Kidnap Kingpin, Nab Gang Members In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Tiv Farmer In Benue, Youths Block Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.