Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos (30890 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2019
A lady was allegedly assaulted by a bus driver for reportedly refusing to date him. According to an online report, the man tried to woo the lady but she turned him down which allegedly provoked him.

The rejected bus driver allegedly beat the woman and left her with injuries all over her body.

The wounded woman who was taken to the hospital for treatment, notified the Due Process Advocates (DPA) which has promised to take up the case and bring the man to justice.

Below is what was shared online.

The case of the lady who refused to date a bus driver, was actually beaten by the man. Investigation shows the incident happened. The man was annoyed that she said no. He said that he would not take no for an answer. DPA has a serious concern here. Why should a woman fear that if she refuses to sleep with a man, he could beat her up, which is an alternative way to rape her? So, we are taking this very seriously.

The pictures here show the injuries he inflicted on her for saying no to him.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/bus-driver-assaults-woman-for-refusing-to-sleep-with-him-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2019
What nonsense! Justice must be served.

5 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by delugajackson: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
I don't buy c.ock and bull stories like these. Does he go around beating up every woman that rejects his advances? I believe they must have had a thing going. And to her, all she saw was a maga she could extort at any time, plus free ride as an advantage.

What if she must have eaten his money and later refused him sex? That alone must have pushed him to violence. You can't eat your cake and have it.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2019
What brought her and a bus driver together

Bus driver appear for her house come beat her.

Or did he beat her via whatsapp video call.

Foolish idiot looking for destiny to ruin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2019
arrest that pervert..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
I don't buy c.ock and bull stories like these. Does he go around beating up every woman that rejects his advances? I believe they must have had a thing going. And to her, all she saw was a maga she could extort at any time, plus free ride as an advantage.

What if she must have eaten his money and later refused him sex? That alone must have pushed him to violence. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Wow,like seriously? So this your comment justifies the bus driver's act?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by IamD18: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Only a foolish person will believe this crap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by GistMeMore: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by ainas247: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
shocked beating or molesting is no no no tome...
but ask the lady first if he has been collecting money from him
and promising him he will reach the promised land...
let us hear from the man also.

Do you have a website, business, product or service?
rank your business to Google Page one
100% Guaranteed result... check my profile to see result

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by tstx(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
There could be more to this story.. FEAR WOMEN.. ESPECIALLY A SCORNED ONE

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Pavore9: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:
Only a foolish person will believe this crap.

When the police gets involved, we will get a clearer picture.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Opinedecandid(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
False report.
Let's get to know what really happened.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Valfrankie(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
DPA... *Scoofs* A group crawling with bored, bitter and angry housewives with a sprinkling of pussymen ogling to lick the obsessed buttocks of a perverted founder in Prison. I don't take them seriously and neither should you. They are a hypnotized, irrational and Short sighted sect.

4 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
He went too far.
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Let's hear from the bus driver first...

Because 98% cases of women using their razor tongue mouth to land themselves in trouble usually ends up in police station with one excuse...

"He beat me because he wanted to sleep with me and I refused"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by kelvinUchiha(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nonsense
Tell us the full story.

I don't believe half -baked pops stories like this.
What did the bus driver have to say.
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
How did she say no?
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Good question
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by ylaa(f): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
are you the bus driver?
which destiny?

TarOrfeek:

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Lifestone(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:

How has all you said above justified the violence and the physical harm inflicted on the lady?

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Angel223: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Angel223: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
wink
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by jericco1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
sometimes one may be at fault and in order to gain public sympathy, will shift blame to the other person
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by protocoll(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ricoco:
Talk to Us

sir, can you train me in all?
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by pasowonder: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
is it by force
Re: Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oh, for refusing to date him? Haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo / Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.