Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him (1257 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him by danieljoel759: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
The love story we see today between the Nollywood star, Funke Akindele and her husband JJCSkillz did not just start up as we see it today, it was developed with time.

JJC skillz took to his social page a photo with writeup,

"Pay attention to your dreams. They could be telling you things that you need to know"

Underneath the photo, he shared the story of how he had a dream that he and Funke were going to marry (when they were still in their dating period), and after telling her about it, she called the relationship quit, here is what he wrote...

"I have to testify � God is great � I had a dream one night around Christmas 2012 that I will be married to @funkejenifaakindele and believing in the mighty God I trust �� I approached and she didn’t believe me. Daaaaah � Lol � A week of romance Ended � We broke up and I wrote this song to send a message of what is to come. �� My God has never lied or lead me astray ��� A year later she had a calling to find me and so the story continues. The Master architect is at work. #Godisalive #listentoyourdreams#havehope"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/funke-akindele-husband-shares-love.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him by babyfaceafrica: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
and so?
Re: Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him by Jayslicky: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
JJC skills just fooled himself, so is he trying to tell us funke married him out of pity.
Re: Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him by Llbhons: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
danieljoel759:
The love story we see today between the Nollywood star, Funke Akindele and her husband JJCSkillz did not just start up as we see it today, it was developed with time.

JJC skillz took to his social page a photo with writeup,

"Pay attention to your dreams. They could be telling you things that you need to know"

Underneath the photo, he shared the story of how he had a dream that he and Funke were going to marry (when they were still in their dating period), and after telling her about it, she called the relationship quit, here is what he wrote...

"I have to testify � God is great � I had a dream one night around Christmas 2012 that I will be married to @funkejenifaakindele and believing in the mighty God I trust �� I approached and she didn’t believe me. Daaaaah � Lol � A week of romance Ended � We broke up and I wrote this song to send a message of what is to come. �� My God has never lied or lead me astray ��� A year later she had a calling to find me and so the story continues. The Master architect is at work. #Godisalive #listentoyourdreams#havehope"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/funke-akindele-husband-shares-love.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
What's my own nao?
Re: Funke Akindele Husband Shares Love Story And How She Broke Up With Him by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Megan Markel Pose In Beautiful Flowing Gown As Baby Bump Shows / Toyin Abraham And Chioma Akpotha Team Up For Street Kid / Actor Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Shares Love Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.