Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother (36610 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Mutecgold92(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
K
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Obidikejr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lol..

No need whining

Be happy with the one you have.
Word
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by MobileGees: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
MillionCash:
Wow congrats to my NBM cartel
Meanwhile join my signature for today's games cool
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Mitchewww(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Am not really a music person but I listen only on recommendation.

What 5 tracks from him should I listen to please. Seems he is good.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wait oh
Is he smoking front of his mom?
God!!

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Kneebow(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.  Acts 4:12

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.  Mark 16;16
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by mofresh(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
[oluwaburna to ogbona fele]Congrats burna . am Happy for you

If you know you are an oluwa burna fan say hi

No more "I love you baby" lyrics[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Otakom87(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oluwa burna, one of the best things that has happened to naija music since baba Fela. Talent alone is not enough brother, work on your character too.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by tony1918(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nah person Mama sit down beside him pikin as he burn in trees .But you go see some mama dey look there pikin disdainfully ..

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by temmylorlah(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
OluwaBurna���

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by kingkuntaval: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mitchewww:

1. Ye!
2. Calm Down.
3. Outside
4. Agbada
5. City Vibration

Bonus: Plotting, Like to party, Hallelujah, Sekkle down.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
MobileGees:
This woman stole the show

After watching the woman I realized it takes an OG to give birth to an OG
Real OG.
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by aku626(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
I hope he doesn’t bring himself to the level of slapping other people’s managers

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
aku626:
I hope he doesn’t bring himself to the level of slapping other people’s managers
Lmao! I worry about him though, he has an egotic streak.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Rextizzle(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Burna boy deserve this award

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Diso60090(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Earthbound:
I wish my mother was this open-minded.

How? With this your bad character

You don carry am reach here

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Legitfixed2019: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
See prove below

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by greggng: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
To be honest with u I give it to burna boy and Duncan mighty they did a great job....not living baba nla out of it....wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Dignity12clems: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Job scam,
JOB INTERVIEW-Come tomorrow THUR{03-01-2019} by 9.00am. (1)Requirments;- 2p'sports,Results,C.V & Form money #8000. {2}Area of our Jobs;- Cway Co,Insurance,Info-tech.Hotel,Airport,Pampers Co & Biscuit Co. ADDRESS>> "DSTjobagent" 54,Awolowo way,1st Floor,Suite 16/17,Near IPODO Mkt Junct'n,Underbridge IKEJA.

Kindly run from DST job agent @ Ikeja Along. FYI.
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by akin9ja78(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
As if e reach him belle. In your life next time, say finish Davido. Don't put us there. You and who! undecided

Omo9ja
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Mitchewww(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
kingkuntaval:

1. Ye!
2. Calm Down.
3. Outside
4. Agbada
5. City Vibration

Bonus: Plotting, Like to party, Hallelujah, Sekkle down.

Thanks Buddy

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Thatdopekelly(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Did any body noticed that burna had dope in his hand while sitting next to his Mummsy? #sabi Mummsy joor.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by chocboi78(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mitchewww:

ye
Devil in California
Gbona
Soke
Pree me

But honestly listening to only 5 will b cheating urself.. Download all his albums and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rubbish awards

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by hedonistic: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Earthbound:
I wish my mother was this open-minded.

In other words, you wish you could happily smoke w**d in front of your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by kabillionaire(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
I said it some days ago! Burna Boy is on fire. kudos.
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Newboss(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
medolab90:
Congrats burna . am Happy for you

If you know you are an oluwa burna fan say hi

No more "I love you baby" lyrics

But that's basically Burna's lyrics. Una dey listen to lyrics at all? grin Na Burna own worse pass grin

Na just the voice packaging wey make the guy different from Tekno and Wizkid dem grin

To me, Kiss Daniel and Eazi are better options grin
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by ofiko123(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
oderinde151:
Oluwa burna grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.