Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigeria Like Manchester Utd Vote Out Buhari And Get Nigeria Working Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Like Manchester Utd Vote Out Buhari And Get Nigeria Working Again! (406 Views)

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Like Manchester Utd Vote Out Buhari And Get Nigeria Working Again! by tuniski: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mourinho was thrown up as the messiah and perennial trophies winner to rebirth ManUtd but, little did board and fans know that the toxic flip side of Mourinho will sink Utd.

Fast-forward to 3 seasons after and Utd was like a lower to mid table team from the olympian heights of Sir Ferguson era under the watch of Mourinho while he blames everyone but, himself.

Cometh the sack of Mourinho and the return of club legend Ole Gunar Solskjaer then Old trafford is buzzing again. 5/5 gamess to victories with same players while scoring 16goals conceding 3.

Same scenario with Nigeria and Buhari but, come february 16th 2019 vote out Buhari and get Nigeria working again even, before swearing-in of the democrat of all season Atiku Abubakar! Poverty will be replaced with inclusive prosperity.

Nigeria must work again for all Nigerians! By voting out the government and leadership that is so rudderless, its blames everyone and everything else without ever taking responsibility, the restoration begins!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Sokoto, Abuja, Ondo Labour Protest / I Want You To Release Melaye, Atiku Tells FG / I'm Not Afraid Of IGP, i'll Take Action Soon - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.