Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation (2181 Views)

Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by femi4: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2019
Amakababe:
please advise, I'm a 2nd year Electrical engineering undergraduate in FUTMinna, and i need oil money ooooo while working in somewhere like Chevron and co. what should i be doing now.
you have pussy...use it!
Get the hr contact
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by pwetie: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2019
If u r really what you claim to be I'll advice you to stick and stay glued to the Job section, Education, Politics section and Travel section of Nairaland.

That will really help you in the long run. You can get lots of informative threads. rather than spending all day on celebrity nd romance section.

I'm also a graduate, with 2.1 also in axis. Still vying for a Job. But hoping this 2019 brings something good. u can see how competitive it is. And I must say those threads I mentioned above had exposed me to somethings I never knew.

I was wishing I had known Nairaland in my undergraduate days.
There are also internship positions u can apply for when u get to 400level in some of this oil firms...like nlng, shell etc...but u need d right information nd timings... which all of which u can easily find in those nairaland sections I mentioned earlier.

And also while in school try to make lots of friends with connections. Friends that know what theyr chasing, especially those with connection. Simply put, get good contacts..

Hope this info helps someone out there!
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Amakababe(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2019
pwetie:
If u r really what you claim to be I'll advice you to stick and stay glued to the Job section, Education, Politics section and Travel section of Nairaland.

That will really help you in the long run. You can get lots of informative threads. rather than spending all day on celebrity nd romance section.

I'm also an eee graduate, with 2.1 cgpa also in Minna axis. Still vying for a Job. But hoping this 2019 brings something good. u can see how competitive it is. And I must say those threads I mentioned above had exposed me to somethings I never knew.

There are also internship positions u can apply for when u get to 400level in some of this oil firms...like nlng, shell etc...but u need d right information nd timings... which all of which u can easily find in those nairaland sections I mentioned earlier.

And also while in school try to make lots of friends with connections. Friends that know what theyr chasing, especially those with connection. Simply put, get good contacts..

thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
pwetie:

I'm also an eee graduate, with 2.1 cgpa also in Minna axis. Still vying for a Job. But hoping this 2019 brings something good. u can see how competitive it is. And I must say those threads I mentioned above had exposed me to somethings I never knew.

This ur advice na waste, that girl nor know anything.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
charliboy654:

Lol, small children full nl, she was telling me her jamb score like say dem dey use am collect money from bank.

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by TheAntagonist(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just read one of your earlier threads and you claimed to be in mechanical engineering undecided, suddenly you're now in electrical engineering.....

Please comman explain o cause I'm not in understanding
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by AyomideToks(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Amakababe:
because you carryover circuit theory no mean say another persin go experience same. i scored 293 in jamb, just so u know.

ijiiooot

Who asked you??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigel Henry: UI Longest-serving Lecturer Is Dead. / LAUTECH Reacts After A Sex Tape Of 'one Of Its Lecturers' Leaks Online (VIDEO) / JAMB: Mmesoma Is Innocent, She Was A Victim Of High Level Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.