Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation (2164 Views)

Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Amakababe(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
please advise, I'm a 2nd year Electrical engineering undergraduate in FUTMinna, and i need oil money ooooo while working in somewhere like Chevron and co. what should i be doing now.
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buy expensive lubricants.

Use it to service your feminist "CV"

Congrats on your new job.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakababe:
please advise, I'm a 2nd year Electrical engineering undergraduate in FUTMinna, and i need oil money ooooo while working in somewhere like Chevron and co. what should i be doing now.
I sorry for you, even graduate from petroleum training institute no longer look for oil job. Better think of something else to do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Amakababe(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
charliboy654:

I sorry for you, even graduate from petroleum training institute no longer look for oil job. Better think of something else to do
shutup.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Amakababe(f): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Buy expensive lubricants.
Use it to service your feminist "CV"
Congrats on your new job.
k

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakababe:
shutup.
U sure say u go even graduate, by the time circuit theory nack u, no body go tell u to quit be insulting ur elders.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Amakababe(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
charliboy654:

U sure say u go even graduate, by the time circuit theory nack u, no body go tell u to quit be insulting ur elders.
because you carryover circuit theory no mean say another persin go experience same. i scored 293 in jamb, just so u know.

ijiiooot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakababe:
because you carryover circuit theory no mean say another persin go experience same. i scored 293 in jamb, just so u know.

ijiiooot
Lol, never had carry over in my life, who ask for your jamb score, if u like score one thousand, am only telling u reality, there are thousands of electrical electronic students and graduate out there, the competition is very high, don't put ur hopes in shell and chevron. At least have other plans.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by ahiboilandgas: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakababe:
Npower oil coperation is there if u are lucky to get in ......

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by LuciferKristi: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2019

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by LordofNaija: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Which of the oil companies are you talking bout, palm oil or engine oil. If you are talking about engine oil look for a corner shop around your street and sell in pints

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:

[img]https://media1./images/7c35fce1e3ce0a3d4add2ac30cffca1c/tenor.gif?itemid=6117941[/img]

Lol, small children full nl, she was telling me her jamb score like say dem dey use am collect money from bank.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Ttipsy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Goodluck that's all
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by lilmax(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
if you think its your electrician sertificate you will use to enter then you never ready

ask those with jobs there now, they have added certs

and these added certs go as high as 100 to 150 to have, that's if you're serious, if not your money don go be that
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by OreoPaschal(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakababe:
With 0.2 CGPA? You ain't even sure of a Pass grade and you are dreaming of Oil company job. I am not trying to be pessimistic on your dreams... But, your head is not for book from all your threads so far.

I will advice you invest your time to learn skills like catering or tailoring. So as to while-away time, while you pass through school because school will definitely not pass through a dullard like you.

My humble advice though, no insult intended!

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Amakababe(f): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
lilmax:
if you think its your electrician sertificate you will use to enter then you never ready

ask those with jobs there now, they have added certs

and these added certs go as high as 100 to 150 to have, that's if you're serious, if not your money don go be that
100 to 150 thousand or million?

and what are the names of these certificates
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by samguru(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
@op

Stop being abusive,it will not help you at all rather read their comments and pick what you think will help you to achieve your dream

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by PapaNnamdi: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
this Op is only useful for forkin and dumping,
no sense at all,

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
OreoPaschal:

With 0.2 CGPA? You ain't even sure of a Pass grade and you are dreaming of Oil company job. I am not trying to be pessimistic on your dreams... But, your head is not for book from all your threads so far.

I will advice you invest your time to learn skills like catering or tailoring. So as to while-away time, while you pass through school because school will definitely not pass through a dullard like you.

My humble advice though, no insult intended!
How did u know she's has 0.2cgpa, cause she was making mouth with her jamb score
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakababe:
100 to 150 thousand or million?

and what are the names of these certificates
U are kinda dumb o, see the stupid question u are asking, which cert will cost a 100million

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Olamyyde(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Op you have serious mental issues...better see a psychiatrist. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Dboy55(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
charliboy654:

How did u know she's has 0.2cgpa, cause she was making mouth with her jamb score
Lol,she did ;create a thread one time she had 0.2cgpa, she is thinking of changing course I wonder how she scored 293 she claimed,she had

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by wahza(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
she happens to be in my school.. i go find her..
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Dboy55(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
wahza:
she happens to be in my school.. i go find her..
She dae own me 1 slap,up me slap her

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by iammolahs(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
charliboy654:

Lol, never had carry over in my life, who ask for your jamb score, if u like score one thousand, am only telling u reality, there are thousands of electrical electronic students and graduate out there, the competition is very high, don't put ur hopes in shell and chevron. At least have other plans.
first thread na 204 now na 293, chai!! Dis girl ehn

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dboy55:

Lol,she did ;create a thread one time she had 0.2cgpa, she is thinking of changing course I wonder how she scored 293 she claimed,she had
Lol, I nor sure say she dey school sef, I saw the thread, she claimed to be in mechanical then now she's in electrical. If she can't make in mechanical there's no way she can make it in electrical engineering.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
she no know say Nairaland FBI dey, plus Nairaland interpol
small piking wey just join nairaland, think say history dey auto-delete.
'On another thread, she claims she schools in Kaduna'

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Skengman: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
LordofNaija:
Which of the oil companies are you talking bout, palm oil or engine oil. If you are talking about engine oil look for a corner shop around your street and sell in pints
shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by tzoracle: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2019
LordofNaija:

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by kennyjam: 3:42am On Jan 07, 2019
May be the 293 is for her jamb mock score .

No be oil company only but Vaseline oil company coy u go get the job.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by Damfostopper(m): 4:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Amakababe:

ijiiooot
Airhead....one of your post you had 204....now ur having 293.....just imagine the nonsense that is coming out from your mouth ....maybe the 293 is the number of guys that have yansh you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Job At An Oil Coy After Graduation by fernandoc(m): 5:38am On Jan 07, 2019
I had a lot of advice I could give you but your attitude is nauseating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pressure On “First Class” Graduates. / ASUU STRIKE UPDATE: Latest Update / Uniport Admission Latest Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.