Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me (8575 Views)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by patriciafro: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2015
My Name is Judge Burgler. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the love site cos I never thought I will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me...The girl I want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man.. When I called her she never picked my calls, She deleted me on her Face book and she changed her Face book status from married to Single...when I went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos I can’t get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all I could do to have her back to all did not work out until I met a Man when I Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how I lost my job...he told me he going to help me...I don't believe that in the first place. But he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets’ was amazed when I heard that from him...he said he will cast a spell for me and I will see the results in the next couple of days..then I travel back to US the following day and I called him when I got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am going to see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done..She said, she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again. it was like am dreaming when I heard that from her and when we ended the call, i called DR TUNDE OSUMANDI and told him my wife called and he said I haven't seen anything yet... he said I will also get my job back in 2 days time..And when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that I should resume working on Monday and they going to compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working...My life is back into shape, i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and I have my job back too, This man Dr TUNDE OSUMANDI is really powerful..If we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place...he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. You can mail him on this e-mail; osumanditemple@gmail.com I can’t give out his number cos he told me he doesn’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..He said his email is okay.
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by isalegan2: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
patriciafro:
My Name is Judge Burgler. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the love site cos I never thought I will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me...The girl I want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man.. When I called her she never picked my calls, She deleted me on her Face book and she changed her Face book status from married to Single...when I went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos I can’t get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all I could do to have her back to all did not work out until I met a Man when I Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how I lost my job...he told me he going to help me...I don't believe that in the first place. But he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets’ was amazed when I heard that from him...he said he will cast a spell for me and I will see the results in the next couple of days..then I travel back to US the following day and I called him when I got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am going to see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done..She said, she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again. it was like am dreaming when I heard that from her and when we ended the call, i called DR TUNDE OSUMANDI and told him my wife called and he said I haven't seen anything yet... he said I will also get my job back in 2 days time..And when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that I should resume working on Monday and they going to compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working...My life is back into shape, i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and I have my job back too, This man Dr TUNDE OSUMANDI is really powerful..If we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place...he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. You can mail him on this e-mail; osumanditemple@gmail.com I can’t give out his number cos he told me he doesn’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..He said his email is okay.

Um, I cant believe I read all that wall of words with no paragraph, Lord!

Yeah! I'm happy you got your wife and job back. Truly, I am. But it was not due to any spells.

Best wishes for the future, bros. cool
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by SAMBARRY: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
mgbeketoto:
I wouldn't worry too much about the intrigues of others. . .ESPECIALLY IN MARRIAGE.
It appears you do not have a HUSBAND. . . but a 'BABY DADDY'!
Please, treat yourself as a BABY MOMMA ONLY. . . YOU HAVE NO CLAIMS TO THIS MAN IN QUESTION.
He is not a husband, but an OPPORTUNIST! kiss
lol @ opportunist grin

her thread reminds me of the movie 30 days in atlanta grin

anyway its a 2013 thread so nothing to say

next
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by Chidoks(f): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
lonelygirl:
I do apologize for not being clear. Basically I married a Nigerian that illegally came into the country. He got me pregnant we got married. I have discovered for the past 2 years he has been communicating with a Nigerian woman back in Gabon. She even calls my phone and harrasses me. Since he is taking care of her and her mother I do not know why. I am going to meet with a lawyer this week to see what I can do about this. He obviousy doesn't respect or love me. And the safety of my son and I could be in danger. I am trying to figure out why he will not divorce me when I cannot file for him. I feel humiliated but I have to lean on God, be smart, and get the heck out of this mess and marraige before I get involved in trouble. They are probably doing scams. I saw where she was trying to convince somebody to talk to his brother so they could get her money. I stuck around to see if God would move in this marraige but its time for me to move on. We have been seperated for a year so I am glad that happened because I feel more safe. If this is not clear than I do not know how else to express myself. I am just trying to figure out what benefit would he have staying married to me when I cannot file for him? And also why is he flying the mother down The lady is from Gabon and they only pick about 30 people each year from that area so the chances are very very slim she will get citizenship! Thanks for all the replies and God Bless!!

The lady is from Gabon but a Nigerian?? Did you know he was an illegal immigrant before the marriage? If no why didn't you do your homework? If yes then as you make your bed...
The truth is that there is more to this story that you ain't telling.
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by Moana(f): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
U better get a divorce fast and stay away from him before you go and meet your maker sooner than you expect o
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by KanwuliaJara: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Welcome to the club!
Abi, you wan DIE? grin
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by KanwuliaJara: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Welcome to the club!
Abi, you wan DIE? grin
Me nefa ready o! Hiahn! cheesy
My husband na Catholic Village POPE! Divorce is out of the "Kwaystion"!
Make we dey patch am go e jor o! cool
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by KanwuliaJara: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
mgbeketoto:
I wouldn't worry too much about the intrigues of others. . .ESPECIALLY IN MARRIAGE.
It appears you do not have a HUSBAND. . . but a 'BABY DADDY'!
Please, treat yourself as a BABY MOMMA ONLY. . . YOU HAVE NO CLAIMS TO THIS MAN IN QUESTION.
He is not a husband, but an OPPORTUNIST! kiss

KanwuliaJara:
Welcome to the club!
Abi, you wan DIE? grin
Me nefa ready o! Hiahn! cheesy
My husband na Catholic Village POPE! Divorce is out of the "Kwaystion"!
Make we dey patch am go e jor o! cool

I don reach hia? shocked
Na wah o! grin
Re: My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2015
grin cheesy grin

so you don't even remember what you type again grin

that is the consequences of having too many monicas grin
KanwuliaJara:

I don reach hia? shocked
Na wah o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) / Igbo Girl Marry A Guy From Delta State? / See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.