Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

See First Photo Of Viktoh Swollen Eyes After Arrest And Beating By Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See First Photo Of Viktoh Swollen Eyes After Arrest And Beating By Police (588 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of Viktoh Swollen Eyes After Arrest And Beating By Police by Felixtami(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Days after he was assaulted by a police officer in Lagos, Nigerian singer has shared new photo of his swollen eye saying he prays it never happens to anyone else.

In his words, 'you think this is a joke? I just pray it never happens to no one. it’s new year and I wish everyone positive vibes all through got a lot of messages and calls from friends fans and family and I just want to say God bless you for the love. and to those that laughed this bridge is tiny, you might fall of anytime I hope you stay safe out there!'

see more here: https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/viktoh-sahres-first-picture-of-swollen.html

Re: See First Photo Of Viktoh Swollen Eyes After Arrest And Beating By Police by softwerk(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jesus shocked

Fatality.......

No, Brutality......

Sorry, Flawless Victory!
Re: See First Photo Of Viktoh Swollen Eyes After Arrest And Beating By Police by joseo: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
The guy dey add makeup join am just to make news

(1) (Reply)

See how Nigerians React To Simi and Adekunle Gold's Wedding on Twitter / Cute Photo Of Toolz, Her Hubby Tunde And Their Son / Speed Darlington Tells Tiwa Savage Why She Should Date Him Before 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.