Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) (14526 Views)

APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2010
cris-ngige:

Quote from Oba234
tell me how long since we had an Igbo president?

FYI the current president is Igbo. His full name is Nnamdi Ebele Goodluck Johnathan.Go do your research. Your name Oba is an Igbo word. Do your research. Unknown to you the first king to answer Oba was Igbo and not Yoruba. You people should stop hating us and be friends with us. You will gain a lot if you can bury your pride.

I can see Heebo people like to claim those don't call themselves Igbos as Igbos. Since when did Jonathan become a Heebo? If it makes you sleep better at night, you can keep telling yourself that sha.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2010
0hsisi:

and the most you can do is cry about it online like the effeminate male you are
Be a man and do something about it
One of them  Igbos is probably appraising your father's compound for quick sale while you're here typing rubbish grin

please, we don't deal with any Igbos in our family. I reject such in Jesus name.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

your lil brain told u that if we left Lagos dat lagos will be what it is 2 day?Who makes Lagos thrive?Those agberos who roam d streets and ask 4 owo ile 4rm hard working igbo boys? undecided

It seems like you Heebo people really think you are the Poo huh? well yall ain't running nothing, just shut up and stay at the back of the bus. Lagos was bustling before Igbos came. Actually I have notice a correlation between the arrival of Igbos and the overcrowing of lagos which has led to large slums in lagos that wasn't in existence when Igbos was all yoruba, Please o, I bid you with the love of God, leave for Christ sake.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2010
One man battle grin grin grin grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by crisngige(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2010
@ Oba, the man even said so himself. Point is, you people gat to accomodate us since it is one nigeria we are practicing. Igbos and yerubas share one destiny so let's get along, even in Nairaland. Peace.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba234:

It seems like you Heebo people really think you are the Poo huh? well yall ain't running nothing, just shut up and stay at the back of the bus. Lagos was bustling before Igbos came. Actually I have notice a correlation between the arrival of Igbos and the overcrowing of lagos which has led to large slums in lagos that wasn't in existence when Igbos was all yoruba, Please o, I bid you with the love of God, leave for Christ sake.
2 start with,u ain't Lagosian. . .so stop claiming Lagos as ur state.Whatz d big deal if ur state is undeveloped?should dat make u deny ur state?
Who lives in those slums in Lagos?Igbos?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

2 start with,u ain't Lagosian. . .so stop claiming Lagos as your state.Whatz d big deal if your state is undeveloped?should dat make u deny your state?
Who lives in those slums in Lagos?Igbos?

first of all I.D.I.O.T, why don't you point out where i stated that I am from Lagos.  I am a proud Ondo, so please put the shut to the up. This is a Igbos vs Yoruba battle, not a state battle, but since one of your fellow Igbos decided to mention lagos in his argument in reference to the yoruba, this is why I started using Lagos. When I say our land, I mean all our Land. Your fellow Igbos are in Ondo state in droves, so when I sad that I am including all over yoruba land not Lagos alone, you got it?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2010
cris-ngige:

@ Oba, the man even said so himself. Point is, you people gat to accomodate us since it is one nigeria we are practicing. Igbos and yerubas share one destiny so let's get along, even in Nairaland. Peace.

exactly why are you preaching to me? please, save your preaching for your fellow people, they are the main one that advocate for division.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba234:

first of all I.D.I.O.T, why don't you point out where i stated that I am from Lagos.  I am a proud Ondo, so please put the shut to the up. This is a Igbos vs Yoruba battle, not a state battle, but since one of your fellow Igbos decided to mention lagos in his argument in reference to the yoruba, this is why I started using Lagos. When I say our land, I mean all our Land. Your fellow Igbos are in Ondo state in droves, so when I sad that I am including all over yoruba land not Lagos alone, you got it?
Good u told d truth. . .but r those igbos in ur "state" begging 4 food?or begging 4 alms?Or r they camped in temporary settlements?Mind u,igbos r not only i Lagos,we dey everywhere hustling 4 d money,rather than becoming agberos or political thugs who will be bought over and sell their souls for only 2000naira
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by OgidiBoy(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2010
@ oba cry

Save yourself some dignity and walk away from here with your tail between your legs. This thread will be locked pretty soon so not too many people will  see the humiliation you got from Ohsisi. Next time know who to pic a fight with cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by EzeUche22(m): 12:57am On Aug 11, 2010
Ohsisi [/b]is always on fire. She slayed [b]Babapupa, she slayed bk.babe97, now she slayed Oba. That woman! Chei!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2010
ROTFLAMO @ thread. Nothing beats a tribal war grin grin grin

EzeUche22:

Ohsisi [/b]is always on fire. She slayed [b]Babapupa, she slayed bk.babe97, now she slayed Oba. That woman! Chei!
Sad aint it? something dozens of what you men couldnt do, she "did" tongue
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

Good u told d truth. . .but r those igbos in your "state" begging 4 food?or begging 4 alms?Or r they camped in temporary settlements?Mind u,igbos r not only i Lagos,we dey everywhere hustling 4 d money,rather than becoming agberos or political thugs who will be bought over and sell their souls for only 2000naira

honestly are you really this d.u.m.b? why is "good" I told the truth, when I never really told a lie in the first place? yea, u right hustling money in the most despicable ways known to man.  anybody knows an Heebo man would sell his soul for less than 2,000 naira, so what the Zap are you talking about.  please ur people are worse than this political thugs. Just so you know how this Heebo mentality is hurting Nigeria's image abroad. I was in South Africa this summer and they hate Nigerians, why? because of you useless Igbos and your shady ways. In China, South Africa, South Korea, you guys are known as drug dealers and you have the nerve to talk about yoruba people selling their soul for 2,000 naira? Nigga r  u crazy.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:05am On Aug 11, 2010
shame, I never saw what ohisis wrote. please repost whatever the hell you wrote.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by EzeUche22(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLAMO @ thread. Nothing beats a tribal war grin grin grin
Sad aint it? something dozens of what you men couldnt do, she "did" tongue

Not sad. Remember I said Naija women should lead the way.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

@ oba cry

Save yourself some dignity and walk away from here with your tail between your legs. This thread will be locked pretty soon so not too many people will  see the humiliation you got from Ohsisi. Next time know who to pic a fight with cry cry cry cry cry

what the Zap r u talking about?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by EzeUche22(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba just walk away. You have been annihilated. Hold your head in shame. You just been emasculated by an Igbo woman. Effeminate Yoruba man.

Let me not forget another Igbo woman, [b]Chyz [/b]is joining the battle. Run boy run!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba234:

honestly are you really this d.u.m.b? why is "good" I told the truth, when I never really told a lie in the first place? yea, u right hustling money in the most despicable ways known to man.  anybody knows an Heebo man would sell his soul for less than 2,000 naira, so what the Zap are you talking about.  please your people are worse than this political thugs. Just so you know how this Heebo mentality is hurting Nigeria's image abroad. I was in South Africa this summer and they hate Nigerians, why? because of you useless Igbos and your shady ways. In China, South Africa, South Korea, you guys are known as drug dealers and you have the nerve to talk about yoruba people selling their soul for 2,000 naira? Nigga r  u crazy.

Hey sorry i took too long.just came back from my evening jog  wink. The igbo man is not only known for his intelligence but also for his physique. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Oba of Dudu land[/size]. It seems as though u are about to cry lol lol. Beat your chest and man up. bruhahahah! grin grin grin grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Oba just walk away. You have been annihilated. Hold your head in shame. You just been emasculated by an Igbo woman. Effeminate Yoruba man.

*scratches head* again I will ask, what the Zap r u talking about?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2010
Now we all know chyz jogs. . . ope o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2010
chyz:

Hey sorry i took too long.just came back from my evening jog  wink. The igbo is not only known for his intelligence but also for his physique. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Oba of Dudu land[/size]. It seems as though u are about to cry lol lol. Beat your chest nad man up. bruhahahah! grin grin grin grin

really, I am surprise u just noticed. I have really been balling my eyes out for the past 30yrs minutes because of what some unknowns Igbos said online.  I just finished two boxes of kleenexes *tear* *tear* *tear* *tear*.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by EzeUche22(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba do us all a favor and jump off a cliff. Thanks. Or put the pistol in your mouth and press the trigger. Thank you!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Oba do us all a favor and jump off a cliff. Thanks. Or put the pistol in your mouth and press the trigger. Thank you!

I really wouldn't wish death on anyone. regarding what you said to me, return to sender in ten fold. maybe u can do all of nairaland a favor and go play in lekki trafic.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by EzeUche22(m): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba234:

I really wouldn't wish death on anyone. maybe u can do all of nairaland a favor and go play in lekki trafic.

You go first. I insist. Or maybe you should run for politics. I know one of your own will take care of you.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

You go first. I insist. Or maybe you should run for politics. I know one of your own will take care of you.

no, since Igbos like to die for no reason, please, it will be my pleasure for u to go first.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2010
@oba234
go and sleep. . .night don reach,so as 2 reduce d risk of commiting suicide 4rm all d bashing
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba234:

really, I am surprise u just noticed. I have really been balling my eyes out for the past 30yrs minutes because of what some unknowns Igbos said online.  I just finished two boxes of kleenexes *tear* *tear* *tear* *tear*.

Hey dont kill urself man its just fun and gamesgrin. Now is it 30yrs or 30 minutes? i see the panicking kicking in.  tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2010
chyz:

Hey dont kill urself man its just fun and gamesgrin. Now is it 30yrs or 30 minutes? i see the panicking kicking in.  tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigga u know what the Zap I meant. if seems 30 yrs to you, then it's 30yrs. If it's 30 minutes, then thats what it is
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:28am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

@oba234
go and sleep. . .night don reach,so as 2 reduce d risk of commiting suicide 4rm all d bashing

nigga do i know u? also don't compare me to you? just because u will commit suicide because of nairaland, please don't put that on me.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2010
Oba234:

Nigga u know what the Zap I meant. if seems 30 yrs to you, then it's 30yrs. If it's 30 minutes, then thats what it is

Cry Cry baby cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry LMAO. Such a bytch cheesy
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by OgidiBoy(m): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2010
chyz:

Na dey a/s/s kicking way my sister Ohsisi give am dey confuse that man. Nne biko his had enough, that man will go home tonight and start beating his poor wife for no reason. cry cry
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by Oba234: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Na dey a/s/s kicking way my sister Ohsisi give am dey confuse that man. Nne biko his had enough, that man will go home tonight and start beating his poor wife for no reason. cry cry

u guys are still on this Ohisis bull Poo.  Please post what she wrote cuz I really want to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Lawsuit Filed In Chicago Over Nigerian Plane Crash / Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.