Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) (14527 Views)

APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Wow!! bk.babe you taking this so freaking personal, pics you just posted up there are poor defenseless kids from the war, those kids never

asked for war. Images like those are not something you play with,those are actual humans. Dude you  heartless I'll be praying for you.

And the dudes takin a shiyyt are not innocent humans? Did that stop u from whipping out ur cameras and taking pics of their bums?!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by OgidiBoy(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

dont even bother.

Thank you dear. It's pretty sad to see how low ppl will go, I'm off to bed later.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Wow!! bk.babe you taking this so freaking personal, pics you just posted up there are poor defenseless kids from the war, those kids never

asked for war. Images like those are not something you play with,those are actual humans. Dude you  heartless I'll be praying for you.
bloke seems 2 desperate these days. . .his attempt 2 come and rescue oba,only made him look like a dummy grin grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Wow!! bk.babe you taking this so freaking personal,

YES! DOUBLE YESES! I TAKE IT FUXCKING PERSONAL!!! Any affront on me, I personalize! It dont matter if its a slap or a gun-shot I reply instantaneously and as viciously as possible! I'm American goddamnit, and we destroy all that lies in our path! U attack, be ready for the repercussions! We were raised to destroy and annihilate all enemies with as much viciousness as possible!

But, seeing as I brought u to tears and sent u to sleep early, I'll now make like GW Bush and declare this --- mission accomplished! Thus I'll take the pics down, cus I know already I've stolen sleep from u for at least the next 18 months! grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

bloke seems 2 desperate these days. . .his attempt 2 come and rescue oba,only made him look like a dummy grin grin

No, homo, I aint tryna rescue nobody! You morons threw my name in there; u called me out and where Im from all call-outs is mandatory! We dont chicken where Im from; fists, knives or guns. . . . biaaaatch!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

No, homo, I aint tryna rescue nobody! You morons threw my name in there; u called me out and where Im from all call-outs is mandatory! We dont chicken where Im from; fists, knives or guns. . . . biaaaatch!

Bravo! Nice screen play, grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by phantom(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2010
why dont you just go ahead and tell us these pix give you a hard on, remind of u of ur daughter abi?lol
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

retarded child despoiler. . .even if u were called out.y pull out a sword where fists r needed undecided who u?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2010
phantom:

why dont you just go ahead and tell us these pix give you a hard on, remind of u of your daughter abi?lol

Nope, they remind me of YOUR MOTHER. . . .and her mother b4 her!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

retarded child despoiler. . .even if u were called out.y pull out a sword where fists r needed undecided who u?

I'm pretty sure u aint blind when I said we straight up annihilate!!! Fool, who r u to tell when a knife or fist is needed in a fight? lol. this is the same attitude that killed yall---no pun intended--- during the Biafran massacre!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by phantom(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2010
hows ur kid doin by the way?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm pretty sure u aint blind when I said we straight up annihilate!!! Fool, who r u to tell when a knife or fist is needed in a fight? lol. this is the same attitude that killed yall---no pun intended--- during the Biafran massacre!
lol. . .dats y u put p d pix of some lil kids who r innocent up there?or u get a hard on and self-service on those pix?u don't know jack fella. . .u ain't some hood blood,just a fake azz clone,u r grin grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by WilyWily5: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2010
(PUBLIC NOTICE)
Beware of Yoruba run Restaurants, Dirtiness is their Culture.
Yoruba People=Super Dirty People
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

check out the bolded. he just proved that he is indeed yoruba and not latino. Another point for Ndigbo! grin grin grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2010
After all that starvation and land destruction. Igbo land today has the lowest poverty rate in nigeria. bruhahahaha grin grin grin grin

Let him continue to show our journey from rags to riches hahahaha wink
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2010
chyz:

check out the bolded. he just proved that he is indeed yoruba and not latino. Another point for Ndigbo! grin grin grin

To say u are an im.be.cile, would be paying you a huuuugggeee compliment! You are an idi.o.ta  of the highest order! Even Elmo got more brains than u! Look at the quote below and tell me u just dont realize how foolish u (and the rest of the Ibos u stu.pi*idly claimed a "point" for) really are!!!

bk.babe97y:

I'm American goddamnit, and we destroy all that lies in our path! U attack, be ready for the repercussions! We were raised to destroy and annihilate all enemies with as much viciousness as possible!

slowpoke! WE= AMERICANS! DO U GET IT NOW U HORRENDOUSLY FOOLISH IBO MAN?!!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2010
chyz:

After all that starvation and land destruction. Igbo land today has the lowest poverty rate in nigeria. bruhahahaha grin grin grin grin

Let him continue to show our journey from rags to riches hahahaha wink

Im off to bed! Youre a waste of time! You cant even comprehend simple english, wuts the point going toe to toe with u. . . . . . . ?
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by phantom(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2010
american?lol, bloody slave,
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by chyz(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

To say u are an im.be.cile, would be paying you a huuuugggeee compliment! You are an idi.o.ta  of the highest order! Even Elmo got more brains than u! Look at the quote below and tell me u just dont realize how foolish u (and the rest of the Ibos u stu.pi*idly claimed a "point" for) really are!!!

slowpoke! WE= AMERICANS! DO U GET IT NOW U HORRENDOUSLY FOOLISH IBO MAN?!!

Oh dont try to switch now. u slipped up and got caught. [size=15pt]EVERYBODY SHOULD READ MY PREVIOUS POST "BKbABE" ADMITS HE'S YORUBA![/size]
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2010
phantom:

american?lol, bloody slave,

African? Lol. Freaking Third-Worlder! grin
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2010
chyz:

Oh dont try to switch now. u slipped up and got caught. [size=15pt]EVERYBODY SHOULD READ MY PREVIOUS POST "BKbABE" ADMITS HE'S YORUBA![/size]

HAHhahahahaha. And who shoved a hot prong up your nice, lil, tight aszz-hole?! Why r u yelling us down? Ure intent on making a fool of urself (like most Ibo men); be my guest!lol. Instead, of wasting unbelievable, and better expendable, energy trying to determine the Social Security Number and Mother's Maiden Name of the mysterious person u r battling behind the computer, it would do u a lotta good to CALM DOWN, READ, AND COMPREHEND what it is thats being written instead of he-hawing like the Jack-Aszz u keep showing your self off to be!lol. foolish Ibo. Are u guys this dimwitted for real?!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by phantom(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2010
lol, teddy daniels
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by philip0906(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

African? Lol. Freaking Third-Worlder! grin
u claimed 2 be yoruba in another thread. . .u r confused undecided
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by crisngige(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2010
This BKbabe97y is subhuman trash.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2010
phantom:

hows your kid doin by the way?

Oh, good, thanx for asking! And hows ur mom, Grand-ma, both ur sisters, and that one aunt of urs that claimed she was having my baby? Tell 'em hos to stop calling me, dawg!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by crisngige(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2010
Igbos make una mercy for BKBabe 97 na.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by crisngige(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2010
This Bkbabe must be a real crackhead. He takes so much personal.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

u claimed 2 be yoruba in another thread. . .u r confused  undecided

Wow! No YOU are confused u slowpoke! Moronic Ibos say I'm Yoruba! Each time the say it I just acquiesce to their (yalls) stupidity!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by phantom(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2010
u prolly have her down in your basement,tied up wit legs open abi?lol,
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2010
phantom:

u prolly have her down in your basement,tied up wit legs open abi?lol,

Your moms? Oh, hell yeah! Handcuffs, whips, hot wax and all that nice shiyyt! BUt, she aint in the basement tho; she in the attic!
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by phantom(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2010
make up your mind.you either an american slave or yoruba.choose one.
Re: Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) by eyanpataki: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2010
what are you talking about, denying your origins, come on
every individual, community, nation, continent has a bit of everything (of all character or way of life)
so the guys on the piece above might be from any tribe after all its Lagos & people of diverse origin
reside in it
****proudly Nigerian, proudly yoruba, proudly oyo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair / Democracy Day: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / Otti Visit Soludo As He Celebrate Two Years In Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.