Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) (1424 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by omonaijiria: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
I am one of the board of trustees of APC
I am one of the 7 people tht signed APC formation
I am the Authentic Chairman
I have the freedom to support any candidate of my choice even though I am APC member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZGDHNvaEr4&t=204s

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Afamed: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Confused old man
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by omonaijiria: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:
Confused old man

confused You say

Using APC shirt to campaign for Atiku.

Una never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by magoo10(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Even the apc will vote massively for atiku
Buhari never again

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by overall90: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
From the onset i know that was deliberate but BMCs were busy calling the old man names.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by omonaijiria: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
Even the apc will vote massively for atiku
Buhari never again

You're getting the Point

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by omonaijiria: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buba galadima deliberately set up BMC, now they are weeping and weeping.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by magoo10(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:
Confused old man
buba galadima at his old age is very much brilliant and aticulate than you are and will even do better as a president hundred times than the dullard sitting in that sit today who cannot read nor answer technical questions

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by magoo10(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:

You're getting the Point
it is very clear that is what will happen
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Racoon(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked Politicians are enigmas.
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Afamed: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
buba galadima at his old age is very much brilliant and aticulate than you are and will even do better as a president hundred times than the dullard sitting in that sit today who cannot read nor answer technical questions
Who asked you question? Basket mouth
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Afamed: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:

confused You say
Using APC shirt to campaign for Atiku.
Una never see anything
What is this one saying?
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Metuh: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:
Confused old man
You are the confused young boy here.

Learn how to talk kid.
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by magoo10(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:

Who asked you question? Basket mouth
you called him a confused old man but if you have actually listened to him answer questions you would know that Buhari's intellect is no where close to galadima's
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Shikini: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
This man can talk oo.

But wait, he is also Fulani and talks with so much clarity.
Where for godsake did Buhari get his own accent from?
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Afamed: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
you called him a confused old man but if you have actually listened to him answer questions you would know that Buhari's intellect is no where close to galadima's
If attacking personalities instead of addressing the real issues is what you termed intelligent, as it was seen in Galadima discussion, then your case is worse than the Galadima you are defending

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by Afamed: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
The same Galadima that complaint to Channels Tv presenter why they should not broadcast Apc paid advert while he was live TV interview on Channels Tv
Re: Buba Galadima: Why I Wear Apc/r-apc Shirt (video) by magoo10(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:

The same Galadima that complaint to Channels Tv presenter why they should not broadcast Apc paid advert while he was live TV interview on Channels Tv
attacking which personality
Is he worse than buhari who have attacked Nigeria youths and given jargon answers when asked technical questions?

(1) (Reply)

You’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson – Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Shocking!!! Over 80,000 APC Chieftains Decamps To PDP, In Yobe State / Result From My Polling Unit World Bank Housing Estate PU026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.