Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. (462 Views)

2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
1. My name is Truth....I am bitter.
2. I want to believe 100% that this present administration of President Buhari lead has failed.
3. Senate president Bukola and Dogara the two powerful arms of Government are not working with presidency because no bribe comes with budget.
4. No Goverment can workout without co-operation With other arm of Government
5. PDP Coperated for 16 years to loot Country treasure it cannot be fix back within 4years. Note: It take to construct a building but can be demolish in an hour
6: Atiku cannot travel to United State of America which we can get a lot of good idea and lots more
7. Atiku has told us categorically he going to sell off NNPC ask if he going to sell it for me?? But himself
8. Atiku university has just 2 Nigerian lecturers amongs all their lecturers.
9. What happened beteen him and Obasanjo that made him flee the country during the handing over.
10. APC will work when People like Saraki, Dogara, Dino and co is out of polical atomospere in second term.
11. I believe in APC click LIKE
12. I believe in PDP click share

God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. by Printerscanner: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
4 + 4 = 8

Re: 2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. by Paschalp(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Just wait and see how you wee get a lot more shares grin

Good day smiley
Re: 2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian **He stole $2.8b as Petroleum minister, Money found in his UK Bank. **Overthrow Shagari to cover his looting in oil ministry. **He locked up Nigerians who try to expose his stealing. **OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation of over N2.5 billion. **$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report

4 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. by Angelparadise: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Majority voted Buhari to solve the insecurity and killing of innocents but it evident that more innocent Nigerians have been killed senselessly within this 3 years mostly because of cow or material things that a humane conscious leader would have prevented. Those that was killed senselessly within this 3+ years will always torment any body that vote the same man that sworn to protect them but prefer to protect cow that never voted for him .
I didn't vote Jonathan because of the insecurity now I will not vote for a man that through his actions and inaction innocents souls were killed because of cow or ethnicity.
Let your conscience judge each and everyone one of us .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election! Please Don't Read Me.... Because Truth Is Bitter. by ican2020: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Story story
APC have failed already

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Meets With French Ambassador To Nigeria / APC UK Donates Bus To Support Buhari’s Re-election Campaign / Amaechitape : My Conversation With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.