Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion (100989 Views)

Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) / Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Famousbabe:

Nigerian Football star, Emmanuel Emenike opened his mansion in Owerri on Friday the 4th of December 2019.

Emmanuel Emenike decided to honour great personalities, legends he admires. They are all late except himself.

The football star honoured the following dead people by placing their portraits in his mansion.

Those honoured by Emmanuel Emenike include:

Rashidi Yekini (1963 - 2012)

Samuel Okwaraji (1964 - 1989)

Stephen Keshi (1962 - 2016)

Chief Felix Emenike Ndukwu - His late father (1942 - 2015)

Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe (1929 - 2004)

Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (1933 - 2001)

And himself, Emmanuel Emenike (Living Legend)

Watch the video
HERE

What do you think about the honour?

A fan queried why he didn't honor Nnamdi Azikiwe.

See more photos

shocked
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Tina999: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cow, your father should've done better raising you.

hisexcellency34:
I expect him to honour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu than Ojukwu who led us into the Biafran war and fled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Codes151(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Living legend? Lmao
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Kcazeman10(m): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2019
That's footballic patriotic

Guys, check out Featgames.com on twitter & instagram - @Featgames18 and telegram channel- https:///featgames to confirm their results.
They don't win everyday but they are good. Try them
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Lotechi(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

Like seriously? What has Buhari achieved for Nigeria?
apart from inflicting Nigerians with profound poverty and impunity
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Fraiser(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I expect him to honour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu than Ojukwu who led us into the Biafran war and fled
so you have forgotten that Kanu also lead you people to python dance 2 and fled
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by pomide(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
immaculatengang:
undecided

Gosh you're pretty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Footstradamus(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
I will always rue the fact i did not make the most of my little footballing talents...even playing in the backwaters of Europe I would be better off financially than with the Engineering degree and IT skills i brandish.

Check out today's 6 odds @ https://thefootballdibia..com/
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
pomide:
.Gosh you're pretty!

angry
Re: Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion by pomide(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
donjaky:

angry

What can we do about this your current boyfriend situation? lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.