Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 (30634 Views)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
worse case scenario draw, Liverpool will not lose, if they lose I will arrange my g.f for you free of charge, you will only buy C.D.
Bros.....lol....wetin I tell you now? Liverpod is on a losing run.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Passionate888: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace ke?
wait and see, na next week
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2019
raphieMontella:

remember last season,, nothing is impossible oga

Remind me what happened last season, because I can't remember Liverpool winning any trophies.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Passionate888:
wait and see, na next week

There's a better chance of Liverpool dropping points against Brighton than against Palace.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by raphieMontella: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

Remind me what happened last season, because I can't remember Liverpool winning any trophies.
they got to the final of champions league... so nothing is impossible
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Passionate888: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

There's a better chance of Liverpool dropping points against Brighton than against Palace.
Man. Utd will drop points against Brighton, I don't know about Liverpool vs Brighton, I just know that C. Palace will hold Liverpool next week.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by barinedan(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Sorry Liverpool you dont' mess up with wolves, they are dangerous animals
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Gerrard59(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

The truth is ever since klopp came into english football,he has never fancied the FA cup...he even sees the games as an unnecessary distraction and i totally agree!

and besides,the FA cup is fast losing its relevance
The way the english fa fix schedules can frustrate even the best managers!

So far,klopp has shown he wants to focus on both the english and champions league!

The FA Cup cannot lose its relevance. It's the oldest cup competition globally and the winner gets to participate in Europe. How is it then irrelevant?

I'm gutted at Liverpool. Is it a crime to win three abi two trophies? And to think we last won this cup 13 years' ago!!!!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Beedude(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Andrez123:
Liverpool is maybe more interested in the big trophies, the Premier league and the Champions league.
That's not an excuse. Man city still dey carabao cup, fa , EPL and UCL. Which club doesn't like to win Treble ? Liverpool has been exposed and teams will value their chances against them. I am sure they won't beat Bayern Munich in UCL. But the league is still theirs to lose

3 Likes

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Andrez123(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Beedude:

That's not an excuse. Man city still dey carabao cup, fa , EPL and UCL. Which club doesn't like to win Treble ? Liverpool has been exposed and teams will value their chances against them. I am sure they won't beat Bayern Munich in UCL. But the league is still theirs to lose
Yes I agree with you, Liverpool should be going for all the cups, they're a better team than Wolverhampton and should be beating them, they are putting all their eggs in the Premier league and Champions league basket, they might end up with nothing by the end of the season because I don't even think that they are favorites in either the Premier league or the Champions league.

4 points lead in the Premier league in January is nothing, some teams have had up to 10 points gap in February and still didn't win the league, Liverpool can also have serious injury problems like Manchester City did within the next few weeks or months which will derail their season.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Beedude(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Andrez123:
Yes I agree with you, Liverpool should be going for all the cups, they're a better team than Wolverhampton and should be beating them, they are putting all their eggs in the Premier league and Champions league basket, they might end up with nothing by the end of the season because I don't even think that they are favorites in either the Premier league or the Champions league.

4 points lead in the Premier league in January is nothing, some teams have had up to 10 points gap in February and still didn't win the league, Liverpool can also have serious injury problems like Manchester City did within the next few weeks or months which will derail their season.
Sure 4 point lead is nothing . But they are still the number 1 and everyone will hope to be in their shoes. I am not a Liverpool fan. Infact I would love Man city to win. But Liverpool's fate is in their hands. Loosing 2 times in a role can have its psychological effect if they aren't careful. I was just trying to point out in my previous post that saying they lose on purpose cos they need EPL and UCL is out of point

1 Like

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by DavSagacity(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Generalkorex:
you mean u were still using black TV � in 2005
You can just imagine...!!! Maybe we should ask him how old is he and when he started watching Football particularly Liverpool FC . All these small small children on faceless forum like Nairaland sha
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
MarsianAbraham just keep displaying your stupidity as only a mad person run all around the village naked and that's what your doing grin

He dey pain you gaga O!

Why jump on someone's comments with insults when you know you ain't capable of taken far more insults than your expected?

I told you that your father go fear fear now! And you simply confimed it. grin

Jumping in on my comments to insult you father, is more than you can chew.

Bro, celebrate the fact you hurt him so much he's writing 100s of messages dedicated only to you.

You hurt him so bad he's obsessed with you. He can't even function anymore, can't think of anything else. grin

I have destroyed plenty of flattin0s here, but i have never damaged one the way you did to this guy. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Bro, celebrate the fact you hurt him so much he's writing 100s of messages dedicated only to you.

You hurt him so bad he's obsessed with you. He can't even function anymore, can't think of anything else. grin

I have destroyed plenty of flattin0s here, but i have never damaged one the way you did to this guy. wink cheesy
grin
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

My Brother, they keep trying to get on once nerve.

I am just having fun while the kid is lamenting.

Bless you Bro.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by BlackManta(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Passionate888:
Man. Utd will drop points against Brighton, I don't know about Liverpool vs Brighton, I just know that C. Palace will hold Liverpool next week.

At Anfield
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

The FA Cup cannot lose its relevance. It's the oldest cup competition globally and the winner gets to participate in Europe. How is it then irrelevant?

I'm gutted at Liverpool. Is it a crime to win three abi two trophies? And to think we last won this cup 13 years' ago!!!!

That you mentioned 'Europe' should be specific.....
it only takes you to the 'Europa league' qualifiers series....which you will agree with me is not what the likes of Liverpool need!
Aside the Europa league qualifier stage,what other prospects can you list out?

Considering it a distraction for Liverpool is burn out of the fixture congestions in English football which are quite demanding!
Hope you are aware that there is currently an injury to lovren due to such fixture!

I understand its the oldest cup so far but until england fa does something drastic about their demanding fixtures every season,some managers will keep avoiding the fa cup to concentrate on other specific goals and Liverpool is no exception!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Passionate888: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
BlackManta:

At Anfield
Yes
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by BlackManta(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Passionate888:
Yes

Liverpool has never lost points to any team outside top 6 this season.
They have beaten all the lesser teams in PL this season, all of them.

And you think Palace will hold them at Anfield

Seems like the last two games have made people forget how good Liverpool was in the first 20 PL games. undecided

E go shock you when they widen the 4 point gap at the top.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by GetCofOProperty: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wow!!! So this is how Liverpool's unbeaten run got spoilt? Let's wait to see if they'll have the 2nd consecutive Premier League defeat (3 consecutive defeat in all) at the next premier league match. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Passionate888:

Lets see how it goes then.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
MarsianAbraham just keep displaying your stupidity as only a mad person run all around the village naked and that's what your doing grin

He dey pain you gaga O!

Why jump on someone's comments with insults when you know you ain't capable of taken far more insults than your expected?

I told you that your father go fear fear now! And you simply confimed it. grin

Jumping in on my comments to insult you father, is more than you can chew.
trouble is my second name..... u invited me d moment u made a very f.o.o.l.i.s.h statement,,, and I am determined to ru.in u to d point of comatose

don't feign victory when u have woefully lost d battle...... mods could not bear me lashing ur sorry ragged-azz more excessively to d point that they seized my power to mention,,,, but being a warrior that never dies, am back in a new form to end ur mise.rable career on nl.... no matter d nepotism from mods.. I'll keep bouncing back at you and ur dog KingOfAllIgbos.

In other to expose u as a m.a.d.m.a.n I launched a SOC (Strategic Offensive Campaign),, which so far has been successful,, and will continue till every nairalander knows ure m.a.d for real. Those are originally ur pictures and not mine..... m.a.d.m.a.n #forshow tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

ur case worst sote u no go skul.... "100s of messages" indeed.... to count na personal catastrophe. born tro.way wey germinate ontop bola,,,, u chuuk ur fo.ul mouth for wetin no concern u...... u and ur lu.natic mas.ter could not withstand my heat... so u reported me to d mods abi..... dats cheating, and to crown ur cowardice u claimed victory,,,, smart mo.fos,,, but guess wat... uve failed.. bcus am back n i'll show u the way to ur sepulcher of shame... ur banana master could not even bend my finger talkless of destroying me....

powerless azzkisser sans nerve to engage me head-on.... prefers hiding under pseudo claims and notions

I will launch a SOC for u soon.. just watch and see,,,,, trouble is part of my profession

make leprosy strike ur blo*kus

otun oba awon weree tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

look at thou below...

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2019
DaMarsian:
trouble is my second name..... u invited me d moment u made a very f.o.o.l.i.s.h statement,,, and I am determined to ru.in u to d point of comatose

don't feign victory when u have woefully lost d battle...... mods could not bear me lashing ur sorry ragged-azz more excessively to d point that they seized my power to mention,,,, but being a warrior that never dies, am back in a new form to end ur mise.rable career on nl.... no matter d nepotism from mods.. I'll keep bouncing back at you and ur dog KingOfAllIgbos.

In other to expose u as a m.a.d.m.a.n I launched a SOC (Strategic Offensive Campaign),, which so far has been successful,, and will continue till every nairalander knows ure m.a.d for real. Those are originally ur pictures and not mine..... m.a.d.m.a.n #forshow tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Your keep portraying how stupid you are and your madness have no cure grin

So it pained your father to a level that you have to change your monica?

I believe a nitwit is trying to do you a favour by using this new name.

Oya dance and keep runing in your family madness to infinity.

Ona father wey be pig no fit as your father's madness no get part 2. grin

Your father!!!!

See you dirty pig father runing with your ancestral madness grin

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2019
DaMarsian:

As an outsider, what do you think about the human race?

Your father grin
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Rotimi47:
[color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Your keep portraying how stupid you are and your madness have no cure grin

So it pained your father to a level that you have to change your monica?

I believe a nitwit is trying to do you a favour by using this new name.

Oya dance and keep runing in your family madness to infinity.

Ona father wey be pig no fit as your father's madness no get part 2. grin

Your father!!!!

See you dirty pig father runing with your ancestral madness grin

see English abeg...."your keep"...shotan?!.... see who go university.... I no tell u say u b qua.ck, sha.mele.ss 1 to say d fact,, e de obvious say no literate for ur bloodline. Shebi I tell u say nobody fit criticize my write-ups for ur household.... u don see am now? That is just one out of the myriads of your grammatical embarrassment.

I merely used an informal word (folks) in my SOC against u, which is very very appropriate .....but u begin to de sh.it from ur orangutan skull. Learner.... try go finish Basic Ed. first, bcus I sure say na pry. 4 u end ur ye.ye education... thanks to computer technology and the internet, wey make u fit join letters sef.... Chief Olodo of Nigeria (CON)

Make esu frustrate ur career,,,

Okay now...keep on ma.d.ding.......,,,,

oba awon weree grin
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
DaMarsian:
see English abeg...."your keep"...shotan?!.... see who go university.... I no tell u say u b qua.ck, sha.mele.ss 1 to say d fact,, e de obvious say no literate for ur bloodline. Shebi I tell u say nobody fit criticize my write-ups for ur household.... u don see am now? That is just one out of the myriads of your grammatical embarrassment.

I merely used an informal word (folks) in my SOC against u, which is very very appropriate .....but u begin to de sh.it from ur orangutan skull. Learner.... try go finish Basic Ed. first, bcus I sure say na pry. 4 u end ur ye.ye education... thanks to computer technology and the internet, wey make u fit join letters sef.... Chief Olodo of Nigeria (CON)

Make esu frustrate ur career,,,

Okay now...keep on ma.d.ding.......,,,,

oba awon weree grin
Keep Posting, someday you'll post something intelligent grin

Thank God you know your dad is a mad ape! shocked
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
DaMarsian:

Thank God you know you're in trouble and May it forever remain so! Amen.

Your dad stupidity pass clown own. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Chelsea vs Watford (2 - 2) On 26th December 2015 / PSG Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 1) On 17th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.