Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC (374 Views)

Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Christmas Message: PDP Urges Nigerians To Vote Out APC In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC by SetZ(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria for me has never stand tall or boasted to be a developed country not even a developing country amongst its counterparts within Africa
We as a Nation as always been struggling since the independence, and instead of finding or being solutions to our problem we always find away to deepen the hole
Personally I for one believe enough is enough if we the Lazy Nigerian youth would realize that our feature and that of our unborn kids are being toiled with

Here are some of my reasons why I feel the is current government has failed us

1. Infrastructure: the main drive for national development its is infrastructure under this administration even though we could say the did try their best under fashola believe me I could also say their best is not good enough most of the major high way as still death traps, Not every one has Acces to electricity in fact Nigeria as never boasted of 48 hours of un- interrupted power supply, our medical facilities now share diseases instead of curing them, I for one I thank God Ebola did not visit us under APC rule, tourism sector is dead no need to talk much,

2. Education: this sector houses up to 70% of our youth and believe me except you dad or sponsor is as endowed as dangote no private school for you. A quick question: How many of our politician have their ward in any Federal or state owned institutions from primary to tertiary? And: NON
So what makes you think the care, sometimes when ASUU goes no strike well we know most of our destiny are on hold till those in Abuja's decides to press the play button

Sport: Dead in action if you know you know do go round any sport facilities in your area owned by federal and even state government and then go vote in APC
Knowing sport can be a door opener to get some poor youths out to success no my dear the rather give you peanuts than teach you how to get one or as this case may be provide the environment for you to bake one

Security: I believe that was one of the reason we brought in APC but for a fact if you've never seen violence or war you can't understand this point my dear Bro and sis the peace we have should be celebrated because when it comes believe me you would wish you never witnessed it. For this point if those in the Benue, the plateau, Kaduna, Maiduguri should vote for APC led government believe me by the end of the next for years your clan might be history. Those in the peaceful states most of what you hear in the news are cover up, citizens are being slaughtered on a daily bases with no form of justice believe me I for one have witnessed it and its no good news that's why I can never attend the RCCG because the vice who's suppose to be the voice of the Christian is just there like every other politician (God Forgive Me) but believe me on this alone our so called leaders does not care

Employment: well thumbs up for N. POWER after all give then fish to eat the would keep quite rather thank teaching, enabling them to catch their own fish no wonder we were described as a Lazy Nigerian Youth

There are so many reasons feel free to add yours

For me I feel the old has failed us I feel party has failed us sometimes I even feel God has abandoned us after all our vice president if from the largest church in the world
My fellow Lazy youths please let's wake up and do sometimes let's do the right thing

Say no to Violence
Say no to APC
Say yes to a better Nigerian
Please vote right

God Bless you
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC by SenPresy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Say no to violence
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC by oyebanji44: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Omo Igbo ogini wetin happen
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC by ican2020: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
And vote Atiku to restructure Nigeria
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Vote Out APC by samson147(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: God Is Angry With Nigeria, I Saw Buhari, Inec Chairman Killed In 2019 / Osinbajo’s Visit: Police Ready To Provide Security In Niger / Don’t Allow A Losing Pdp To Sabotage Our Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.