Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Is Human Value In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Human Value In Nigeria? (948 Views)

‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Human Value In Nigeria? by mowapa(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2007
33 students were killed in Virginia and the whole country is thrown into tumult , with the governor and president addressing the the student body and here in Nigeria we have had over 40 plus death during the election and the whole country is business as usual. I ask, what is the value of the Naija citizen? Do one human loss mean anything to our government.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Win The 2007 Presidential Election On Saturday / This Election Was Free And Fair. I Have Proof / Yar Adua Would Win If Election Hold, Because It Would Not Be Free And Fair:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.