Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (20214 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Police Arrest Journalists Covering Demolition Of PDP Campaign Office In Gombe / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by able1993(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Now they are getting close, first they take away the voice of the masses before the masses, Nigeria never know anything yet, after 2019 go clear for everybody eye.....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by amazon14: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
We are in full bloom tyranny government.
Sai barbarian una don see am

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by IQscanner: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
tunda fire all dose people wey dey say sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by thebossagain: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
What is the full story, more detail's please before we attacked or defend.
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
And some ewedu eaters will support this reign of tyranny because they are aiming to grab power in 2023 .
SS,SE and middle belt are wiser now.
Let me see how a Yoruba man will emerge the President in 2023 .

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by xynerise: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is this how the Next Level will be?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Gkemz: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
When did Shehu Sani become a journalist or blogger that tweet news..?

Back to the matter.. Did army obtain a warrant of arrest and does the army has the capacity to handle civil case. Lawlessness and disregard of rule of law has become a recurring trend in Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is the government some people are still supporting here on nairaland just because it is not happening to them, this same government will not allow you to protest in peace without killing you and some zombies still want them to continue.

Smh,no wonder Amaechi said Nigeria cannot change.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by jaiykem: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
This year is going to be so interesting. Watch me out for more of this as Bahuri and his men display their dictatorial behavior. This film was shoot by Burutai

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by felixedet(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
olapluto:
For idiots dragging Buhari into this, don't kill yourselves before your time. The army has a problem with dailytrust publishing it's planned offensive.
The media has to help the army in times like this. They didn't have to publish the army's strategies even if they got inside information.
Some soldiers actually die from sabotage acts like this.
......... .. Aren't you ashamed of this jubril buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by olapluto(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
felixedet:
......... .. Aren't you ashamed of this jubril buhari?

I'm ashamed of the educational system that failed you to believe such nonsense.
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by ImperialYoruba: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shehu Sani is running Atiku's campaign from twitter. How many market women have twitter account? grin

PDP is not serious.
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by olmoRoc: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Do they really have the authority to do that? They should spend their energy and time fighting boko haram!
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Kenturkey048(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
olapluto:
For idiots dragging Buhari into this, don't kill yourselves before your time. The army has a problem with dailytrust publishing it's planned offensive.
The media has to help the army in times like this. They didn't have to publish the army's strategies even if they got inside information.
if its truly because of this the media house is being invaded then evrybody should be in support..
I was very suprise to see The Nigerian military plans a massive offensive to reclaim baga town making headline today...
Am like na only Nigerian military dey tell enemies say we dey come for una on soso day oo.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by ImperialYoruba: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
And some ewedu eaters will support this reign of tyranny because they are aiming to grab power in 2023 .
[b]SS,SE and middle belt [/b]are wiser now.

You constantly expand your political frontier into regions that have sworn allegiance to Yoruba, the cradle of their civilization. How do you hope to succeed on such fallacy?

So Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara (middle belt) will overlook Yoruba and vote yanminri?

....or those in SS that youve sworn to sweep into Biafra will consider yanminri a friend above Yoruba, and then give you power?

You must think you are counting car bumpers when you add SS and middle belt to your spare part inventory. Separate politics from spare part trade.
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by smileyoo: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
i can still remember how the press used apc propaganda to rubish gej's govt, in favour of this bigot, d press should not complain, because we 're enjoying the govt of change, we 're even contemplating for the next level, where you 'll 've eyes but can not see, ears but can't hear & mouths but can't speak: infact in our next level, nigerians 'll be forced to loose their voice.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by africantycoon: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
DLondonboiy:
SaiBaba. Buhari is a cancer to the entity called Nigeria. Zombies must all perish for supporting and encouraging this disaster!
The WAEC holder is laughing at you guys that he has ruled Nigeria for 8 years and still wants to make it 12 years!

A senile old man wiv military mentality. Smh
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Be waiting on Buhari to do the right thing
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by meccuno: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
ImperialYoruba:

You constantly expand your political frontier into regions that have sworn allegiance to Yoruba, the cradle of their civilization. How do you hope to succeed on such fallacy?

So Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara (middle belt) will overlook Yoruba and vote yanminri?

....or those in SS that youve sworn to sweep into Biafra will consider yanminri a friend above Yoruba, and then give you power?

You must think you are counting car bumpers when you add SS and middle belt to your spare part inventory. Separate politics from spare part trade.
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Jabioro: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
For what? Is it because they gave true situation report..dem no serious..
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by legba1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Its absurd how we treat issues now adays due to pure hatred for buhari...why on earth will a media house expose military strategy just to sell paper ..I bet most of you don't read dailies...Al you lotdo is sit and judge on nairaland

Do you lot know that simple info from daily trust will lead to d death of many of our service men if followed Tru...even wen you have inside source...you don't expose military tactics and strategy like they did in their headlines today .. and it's you guys that will still come here and scream "southerners are being sent to war front to die'

Enough of this stupidity I beg
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by KingGeorgey(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Might be something about the news daily trust leaked about the military operation to retake Baga... I don't know ooo abeg... just taking a wild guess.... I'm not ready to see python dancing in front of my father's gate ooo
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Cameroonglass(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria i hail deeeee, una too much
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by debaj10: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
olapluto:
wow.
so, dragging Buhari into this makes people idiots?
what sort of parents raised u, for u to think this way?
and uve been mentally twisted enough to support an army that's rubbished ur nation's laws and her courts?
I pity u.

legba1:
Its absurd how we treat issues now adays due to pure hatred for buhari...why on earth will a media house expose military strategy just to sell paper ..I bet most of you don't read dailies...Al you lotdo is sit and judge on nairaland

Do you lot know that simple info from daily trust will lead to d death of many of our service men if followed Tru...even wen you have inside source...you don't expose military tactics and strategy like they did in their headlines today .. and it's you guys that will still come here and scream "southerners are being sent to war front to die'

Enough of this stupidity I beg
assuming the newspaper is wrong, u support soldiers making such arrests?
are u so mentally downtrodden that u fail to see reason?
ur servant is slapping ur brother because he the servant feels offended on ur behalf.
and u support him?
the soldiers are being paid with the taxes of those they arrested!
imagine the hilarious horror that this country is.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by TEYA: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
DMerciful:
grin
I will never regret voting your bowler hat wearing clown. We love Buhari and we pray for God to bring him back as president till 2023. Said BABA for life!
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by busterr(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
olapluto:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by DavidLion(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The next level have start

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding

Sorry, are you Buhari's son? You sound just as lifeless as he does!
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by IbrahimDamola: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
More like 'bokoharii's terrorists attack journalists'.

Dumbohari has intimidated more journalists than ISIS and Book haram put together. grin
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by DavidLion(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
SS,SE and middle belt are wiser now.
Worry not, biafran brother. I just finished a plate of ewedu but I can assure you that not all of us, intact most of us will not support the lifeless one. Stop thinking all of us are pro-MURIC. We know a lifeless individual when we see one!
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Timfreds(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
olapluto:
Your zombiesm is in next level indeed. So journalists can no longer report happenings of soldiers / BH again? And you call it exposing army strategy.
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by maasoap(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerianization:
Press freedom, the beauty of democracy.

Whose regime is more beautiful in this regard?
Like for Jonathan, Share for Buhari

With Buhari, only the Daily Trust.
With Jonathan, it was nationwide clampdown on all newspapers. Tell me something else.

https://www.nairaland.com/2048776/jonathan-clamps-down-media

http://www.freedomafric.com/prints/nigeria-president-jonathan-regime-moves-against-media-soldiers-raid-print-media-t818.html
Re: Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists by Nigerianization(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
maasoap:

With Buhari, only the Daily Trust.
With Jonathan, it was nationwide clampdown on all newspapers. Tell me something else.

https://www.nairaland.com/2048776/jonathan-clamps-down-media

http://www.freedomafric.com/prints/nigeria-president-jonathan-regime-moves-against-media-soldiers-raid-print-media-t818.html

I only asked a question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities / Dickson Sacks All Appointees After Losing Bayelsa To APC / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.