Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Always Dream Of Dating Offset And I Must Marry Him Off Cardi B- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Dream Of Dating Offset And I Must Marry Him Off Cardi B- Bobrisky (584 Views)

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Dream Of Dating Offset And I Must Marry Him Off Cardi B- Bobrisky by healthpal: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
According to Bobrisky, he has always dreamed of dating the rapper and hopes his dreams will come true eventually.

The comment reads: "I use to dream I will date Offset not even marry yet pls let my dream come true." See post below: Screenshot of his comment Source: Instagram Recall a while ago, the effeminate celebrity took to his Instagram page to refer to himself as a second wife, stating that his man got him a house in Lekki.

Speaking more about his lover who was coming in from overseas, he took to the platform to reveal that he was going to welcome his 'husband' with a homemade indigenous vegetable dish called Efo Riro. Well it appears the male barbie has since moved on from that lover and now has his eyes set on getting the award winning rapper. With Cardi B out of the way now, Bobrisky might actually have a chance with his dream lover

see more here: https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/i-used-to-dream-i-date-offset-and-i.html

Re: I Always Dream Of Dating Offset And I Must Marry Him Off Cardi B- Bobrisky by Envick: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
O

(1) (Reply)

Could Tonto Dikeh Be Bobrisky’s Bae / Ex-wives Of Britain’s Most Eligible Bachelor Just Won £71million Jackpot / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbor For Greeting Her Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.