Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

“Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic (3778 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
“Brea$t Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s $exy Picture

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerians have reacted to Linda Ikeji’s sexy pictures.

The popular blogger shared the pictures online and one of her fans told her to make sure she breast her baby reach one year.

See the pictures below and her fans reactions.

See more reactions here http://igberetvnews.com/514969/breat-feed-that-boy-reach-one-year-ooo-fans-react-to-linda-ikejis-exy-picture/

Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Igboblog: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nonsense picture. She is not even sexy. Baby mama

1 Like

Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by yarimo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mteeeewwwww instead of her to post pictures of her in pants and bra. undecided
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by lilmax(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
tbh guys, this is the definition of sexy to you?

she's looking for a fool that's all

why is she not looking like a millionaire? her skin screams she's earning 30k

2 Likes

Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by itspzpics(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by KendrickAyomide: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
As much as i despise her fake news, she sexy die. See thick laps. cool cool

1 Like

Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Khd95(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chidinma"cucumber"okeke like the pishure cheesy grin
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by EbukaHades10(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
But this Milf set small o

Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by kanubiafra: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
will buhari even read this ? does he even care? just buy one cow and dump for the boy make him suck. so you can keep slaying upandan. only when you do that will buhari care
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Igboblog: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by BOOMnaija(m): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2019
The thighs tho!

I'm imagining things, if I'm alone with her....if u know, u know.
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Igboblog: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2019
BOOMnaija:
The thighs tho!

I'm imagining things, if I'm alone with her....if u know, u know.

What will you do? She just gave birth. That place is not tight yet cheesy grin
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Speedyconnect15: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2019
The sight isnt bad shaa.

Not at all

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Xinzu: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2019
lilmax:
tbh guys, this is the definition of sexy to you?

she's looking for a fool that's all

why is she not looking like a millionaire? her skin screams she's earning 30k

I thought so too, funny enough.. she's not a millionaire, she's a billionaire and my gf has better skin tone.
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by tstx(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Rumpled legs
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by Kupiejodaniels: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
How can someone be this rich and expensive without husband at this age chai. Her village ppu no wan lv her back
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by KingLennon(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Kupiejodaniels:
How can someone be this rich and expensive without husband at this age chai. Her village ppu no wan lv her back
Money can't buy everything....

1 Like

Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by KingLennon(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
This pic reminds me of what Wizkid said about her. But no be for my mouth u go hear am grin
Re: “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic by united2020: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
i can't jst imagine wht is their headache with her pix.

she can leave d way she want
biko see people wer no get job jst dey carry persin mata for head

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can't Sacrifice My Wife For Nollywood Babes- Victor Osuagwu / Dbanj Is Older Than Don Jazzy / Video : Girl Hit By Car Dies On Camera [ Prank Gone WRONG ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.