Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wizkid Intends To Quit Music Temporarily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Intends To Quit Music Temporarily (611 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Intends To Quit Music Temporarily by YossyInfo(f): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Starboy record boss and frontline act, Ayodeji Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid, has announced his intention to quit music temporarily.

The “Fever” crooner took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, to announce that he would be taking a much-deserved rest till March, 2019.

Wizkid, who did not reveal the reason for his intended break, uploaded on Twitter a video of him having fun with his crew members with the caption: “Gone till March! Thank you”.

Also, an associate of Starboy,
@YungmilliRazaki wrote: “Wiz needs rest. We gone miss you till March”
Meanwhile, Wizkid has revealed his one target for the year 2019.

The singer, in a chat with Sahara TV after his ‘VIP Experience’ concert at Eko Convention Centre, said he had an amazing year in 2018, noting that he plans to make more money in 2019.

Asked what his plans for 2019 were, the Starboy records boss simply responded: “More money, gbayi“.

https://yossyinfo..com/2019/01/wizkid-intends-to-quit-music-temporarily.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid Intends To Quit Music Temporarily by YossyInfo(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
tongue

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Intends To Quit Music Temporarily by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Why na Star Boy cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Intends To Quit Music Temporarily by YossyInfo(f): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
My crush

(1) (Reply)

'My Mood All Year' - Tonto Dikeh Poses In Cheerful And Energetic Photo / **taraba Young Entertainer Sets To Aspire For Bbnaija 2019 / Instagram Model Kills Her Two Children, Sets Their Bodies On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.