Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival (27002 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by osomegbe(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
This people life no get enough value. kidnapping loading

Kidnapping just ringing in my head and speed boat loading
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by bigfish3k: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2019
pueflexy:

Oga i am from Andoni and we are not Igbos!!

so stop answering our names so that u stop confusing us. forge and answer ur names according to ur choosen tribe, whether yoruba or hausa
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sikechukwu81:
Please I would rather enjoy the sight of the elephants � than these beach CARNIVAL � I just saw. Fine underdeveloped beach � ....[s][/s]

Yea, once in a while you can spot elephants along the coastline.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=StevenOba post=74527836]I knor do before stray bullet go enter me. Chances are more than half of the guys there are church members. grin[/quote

No stray bullets

Ikuru town is peaceful

We have a Naval base close by]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Reference:

Before you even talk about lifeguards what about things as basic as sanitation and the cleanliness of our beaches. Lagos beaches are so dirty. Trash everywhere. Even the sand stinks and flies buzz around. You cannot lay your towel and dare not lie down on it. That was my experience over Christmas at our beaches. Noise, dirt and lots and lots of unpleasant people.

Tourism is far, far beyond our competencies in this country.

More reason you should visit Ikuru Town Beach Next Vacation.

This is a Virgin Beach, Clean white sands, Neat water, fresh air, very natural setting.

https://www.facebook.com/connectObolo1/

Follow the link above for more

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
crafteck:

2 hours after you replied me, a new article came up...

I know Rivers well! Sometimes we wonder what is wrong with them
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

so stop answering our names so that u stop confusing us. forge and answer ur names according to ur choosen tribe, whether yoruba or hausa

Is that so...stop bearing Igbo names because you guys are disgracing us with your laziness and cultism

... We are not even losing sleep over that because we have written you guys off and consider you guys a liability
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

They don't know we consider them a liability
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
IkpuMmadu Andoni borders Eastern Obolo of Akwa Ibom state.
And for the record, both are Ijaw communities.
Cc oboloman

Am I doubting the borders ...did you see the names ....if you want be a belowman
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by bigfish3k: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Is that so...stop bearing Igbo names because you guys are disgracing us with your laziness and cultism

... We are not even losing sleep over that because we have written you guys off and consider you guys a liability

yes naa, stop identifying with us, stop bearing our names let us stay in our lane... mtcheww , as if u can do without us. its u people that need us
imagine u calling igbos lazy... hahahahaha, igbos that are very industrious, igbos that open up any community they find themselves or why do u think that nigeria dont want to let igbos go inspite of all allegations u listed up there.

so much for a liability .... a liability that wants out but u people prefer to spill ur sons and daughters blood so that they wouldn't go. abeg which kind liability be that
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Sikechukwu81(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
hater spotted.
Apparently you're jealous cos your region is landlocked.
E pain you well well

[/s]jealous[s] of your elephant � abi the region that is predominantly occupied with weapons and terrorists in the name of militia
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

yes naa, stop identifying with us, stop bearing our names let us stay in our lane... mtcheww , as if u can do without us. its u people that need us
imagine u calling igbos lazy... hahahahaha, igbos that are very industrious, igbos that open up any community they find themselves or why do u think that nigeria dont want to let igbos go inspite of all allegations u listed up there.

so much for a liability .... a liability that wants out but u people prefer to spill ur sons and daughters blood so that they wouldn't go. abeg which kind liability be that

Did you write English here ! Please rephrase your sentence and make sense
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sikechukwu81:

[/s]jealous[s] of your elephant � abi the region that is predominantly occupied with weapons and terrorists in the name of militia

You wouldn't understand the level of poverty and rascality there in Rivers State until you get there ! They are really backward
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by bigfish3k: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Did you write English here ! Please rephrase your sentence and make sense

its not my fault if u lack comprehension. Mr English.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

so they are yorubas .... " uche "....

btw , are u from there, is it ur duty to ascribe tribe to people?
they are igbos my friend

like me , i am igbo too and a rivers state indigene
stfu Mr man I'm from there and am not igbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by OgaBuhari: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
crafteck:

2 hours after you replied me, a new article came up...
I'm quite sure your state is much worse
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by OgaBuhari: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2019
CallMeNJay:

Yea, once in a while you can spot elephants along the coastline.
wild or tamed?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
wild or tamed?

Not tamed but they keep a distance from humans

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by crafteck(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I'm quite sure your state is much worse

Picken no one is insulting ur state jus stating d obvious, yes lagos is worse... I hear u.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by bigfish3k: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
stfu Mr man I'm from there and am not igbo undecided

but why do other tribes like the ijaws, ogonis etc in rivers regard u as igbo
especially during elections , they use it against u.

u cannot be neither here nor there. look for tribe and claim and stop bearing igbo names to avoid confusion

i remember britain telling scotland before the referendum to stop using pounds if they want to opt out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wada Launches Lokoja Mega Terminal (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos / Dangote Trailer Set On Fire In Delta After Killing Three People. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.