Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival (27085 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by rame18(f): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
we will go there wink

Shey.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
You and who? After wetin boys do me 4 Portharcourt tourist beach that year...... angry
Tourist beach still they Exist grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by wakaawaka(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Beautiful picture of people taking motion pictures. OP WARN YOURSELF OH

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by oochi123(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Wow..will visit there soon..
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2019
RevenGeMission:
Go with your gun ,

na cultists full there

and wheres this ? even flatinies are not sure

No cultists here.

Ikuru Town is safe and you're welcome to explore nature at its best.

We have a Naval base close by.

So your security is guaranteed

https://www.facebook.com/connectObolo1/
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2019
BakireBulmaker:
I used to think only Lagos has beaches.

Well now you know.

We have the longest white sand beach at Ikuru Town, Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
Where is the road to andoni? angry

The Andoni_Opobo Unity road will take you here.

Just an Hour drive from Port Harcourt
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by dyemida(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
I don't understand the idea behind this post. It's like going to elegushi or Artican to take pictures and then posting them here. Why e even dey fp sef?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by kkon(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
Where is the road to andoni? angry
good question the last time i was at ikuru there was no access motorable road You could only go into ikuru with a bike...
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
TheAngry1:
Wannabe Lagosians grin grin grin grin

Actually more beautiful than what you'll get in lagos
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2019
kkon:
good question the last time i was at ikuru there was no access motorable road You could only go into ikuru with a bike...

We have an access road now

You can drive from PH to Ikuru Town within 1 hour.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by TheAngry1: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2019
CallMeNJay:

Actually more beautiful than what you'll get in lagos

ok
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
They are not Igbo's undecided

Oh so Uche secondus isn't Igbo that's amazing ....can you tell us the meaning of Uche again sir
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2019
dyemida:
I don't understand the idea behind this post. It's like going to elegushi or Artican to take pictures and then posting them here. Why e even dey fp sef?

The idea behind the post is you can actually have your dream vacation at Ikuru Town beach.

Instead of traveling to elegushi or Artican.

Rivers state is home to lovely beaches

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Bluffly: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Flexherbal:
Lovely!

God has so much blessed Nigeria.
What is marvelling you about this. Every time, God as so much blessed Nigeria when we don't even know the usefulness of their existence. Far more raise to 27 times beautiful exists in other places and you are fantasizing over one beach in one state like that.

Only way to know that God as so much blessed us to the make use of the nature surrounding us productively
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Oh so Uche secondus isn't Igbo that's amazing ....can you tell us the meaning of Uche again sir

Uche in Obolo (Andoni) means Gift.

Same spelling with what you have in Igbo but different pronunciation.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Bluffly: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2019
GistFullGround:
I was wondering, is there something like this in Nigerian Beaches, where you see lifeguards seated and watching swimmers having fun thereby watching for, and guarding against anyone drowning?

I believe this is an employment opportunity for good swimmers and it should be given a thought if it's non-existent.

These guys are seated miles and miles on the beach and keeping watch with binoculars and whistles.

I believe Ijaw guys could be trained for this job cause they are so good in swimming.

It's a good thing to go swimming and know good rescuers are watching your back if anything goes wrong.
Sorry, none of them will think that way. Na kidnapping quick money they will be focusing on

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by GistFullGround: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Is Rotimi Amaechi Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2019
CallMeNJay:

Uche in Obolo (Andoni) means Gift.

Same spelling with what you have in Igbo but different pronunciation.

I no get time to argue ...pls so we have Igbo villages in this list ? Just take a good look at the names! Thanks

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by CallMeNJay: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
oochi123:
Wow..will visit there soon..

You're always welcomed, the beach is free and open for visitors.

The beach carnival holds every January 4th.

Do plan your next vacation at Ikuru Town.

See more photos here on Facebook

#ConnectObolo

People | Culture | Place
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2019
GistFullGround:

Is Rotimi Amaechi Yoruba?

So Bankole Wellington is a British

His name is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ...Rotimi is given to him as a name because his father liked Rotimi Williams

Just like Ayodele Peter Fayose...Peter given to him because his father loved the apostle

Grow up

This Is Monday
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by crafteck(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
While showing d beauty to attract people there, kindly remind them how unsafe port Harcourt and its environs are, tell the governor kill cultism in rivers state and open the door for bigger things.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
CallMeNJay:

#ConnectObolo

People | Culture | Place

Ha e you seen the list ! What do you have to say ? Don't you see Igbo names there or do you want to lie ?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by oochi123(f): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
CallMeNJay:

#ConnectObolo

People | Culture | Place
...Alright..
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2019
crafteck:
While showing d beauty to attract people there, kindly remind them how unsafe port Harcourt and its environs are, tell the governor kill cultism in rivers state and open the door for bigger things.
the truth is that Rivers State is den of cultist and very unsafe but the beach is ool and nice ...if you can take the risk for the beach ..so be it

Give it a trial
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by GistFullGround: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
It's 3.00am here, I have to sleep now.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by IkpuMmadu: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Bluffly:

Sorry, none of them will think that way. Na kidnapping quick money they will be focusing on
and bursting of pipelines in Lagos they would be think of owo day on badagry beach

I just tire
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Lawalatm: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Half truth.....you actually sounded great wink wink wink …………..nevertheless, you could have nailed it if you said....bad past and present leaders cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the same....you try...that means this year is good wink wink wink wink

post=74523435:
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS.

BAD Past Leaders!

God bless Nigeria !
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by mare23ayo(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
GistFullGround:
I was wondering, is there something like this in Nigerian Beaches, where you see lifeguards seated and watching swimmers having fun thereby watching for, and guarding against anyone drowning?

I believe this is an employment opportunity for good swimmers and it should be given a thought if it's non-existent.

These guys are seated miles and miles on the beach and keeping watch with binoculars and whistles.

I believe Ijaw guys could be trained for this job cause they are so good in swimming.

It's a good thing to go swimming and know good rescuers are watching your back if anything goes wrong.
spot on bro! you are the kind of bright minds we need in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
So much potentials in Rivers State but insecurity remains the major negative factor. Most people are scared of visiting rural areas outside Port-Harcourt.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival by hustler86(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Op sef, u said beautiful beach rather we are seeing b! Tches and goons... Nice tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved / How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? / Painful Smile Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.