Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

T. Orji, Ikpeazu, Ohuabunwa Shameless Liars, Debtors - Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T. Orji, Ikpeazu, Ohuabunwa Shameless Liars, Debtors - Orji Kalu (196 Views)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Shameless Liars- Tinubu Built Lagos But Travels To France To Change His Pampers / Udensi: Kalu's Performance Better Than That Of T.A Orji, Ikpeazu Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T. Orji, Ikpeazu, Ohuabunwa Shameless Liars, Debtors - Orji Kalu by Igboblog: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
T. Orji, Ikpeazu, Ohuabunwa Shameless Liars, Debtors; Build Roads, Pay Salaries Only On Radio — Kalu

By: Ogochukwu Isioma
Former Governor of Abia State and APC Candidate for Abia North Senatorial District in the 2019 general election, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has described the incumbent governor of the state, Gov. Ikpeazu, as a debtor and shameless liar.

Dr. Kalu stated this on Sunday (today) while addressing members of Acha community in continuation of his campaign as the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the 2019 polls.

Acha is a community in Isukwuato Local Government Area of Abia State.
The Abia North Senator hopeful equally described a former governor of the state and senator representating Abia Central in the Senate, T. Orji, and Senator representating Abia North, Mao Ohuabunwa, as “Oji-Ugwo” (debtors) and “Oho-ha” (liars).

He wondered why the duo cannot attract meaningful development to the community they represent, and called on the people of the state to vote APC candidates for “all-round development.”

He chided governor Ikpeazu for deceiving the people and owing salaries, adding that “his (Ikpeazu) works can only be heard on radio but cannot be said to exist.”
He said, “During my time as the governor of this state (Abia), I ensured that workers were paid salaries as at 20th of each month. Today, workers are owed salaries, even my pension as a former governor were withheld.

“They told us on radio that they are working, whereas nothing is happening in reality.

“Look at Abia State University today, parents cannot afford the tuition fees. They (the present govt) keep increasing the tuition fees but cannot point to one meaningful development in that school. Lecturers are being owed, workers are being laid off. In my time, I paid 13th month salary as a governor, but that cannot be said of the present administration.

“This is why we must vote President Muhammadu Buhari as President, our brother and son, Uche Ogah as governor, vote me as Senator, as well as every other APC candidates for us to enjoy meaningful developments in the state.”

In response, the people of the community thanked the former Governor and Senator hopeful, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, for flying the Abia North APC ticket, and promised to vote massively and elect him as their next Senator come February 16.

The campaign train left Acha community for Uturu, Ovim and other communities in Abia North senatorial district of the state in continuation of his (Dr. Kalu’s) campaign.
Stay tuned with Igbere TV for more updates.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/515060/t-orji-ikpeazu-ohuabunwa-shameless-liars-debtors-builds-roads-pays-salaries-radio-kalu/

(1) (Reply)

Daily Trust: NLC Reacts To Army Siege, Demands Release Of Detained Journalists / Do You Admit?? These Are Buhari’s Major Actualizations In The South West / Osinbajo, Soyinka, BBC, Others Move Against Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.