Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

"I Care For You", Atiku To Onitsha Goat Seller That Buhari Mocked In Leaked Tape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Care For You", Atiku To Onitsha Goat Seller That Buhari Mocked In Leaked Tape (576 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Obaseki Being Mocked In New York! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Care For You", Atiku To Onitsha Goat Seller That Buhari Mocked In Leaked Tape by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
In a tweet by the presidential candidate of the people democratic party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar reacting to the viral leaked tape Reno Omokri released concerning about Rotimi Amaechi (Min of transportation and Dr Buhari Campaign Organisation). Atiku has assured the trade and all Nigerians that he care for them all.

He wrote:

To that Onitsha goat seller who could not sell his goods due to the prevailing bad economy, I say to you that I care. You and all Nigerians are my business. You are my priority. Join me and #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain and I assure you that next Sallah will be better.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

More news at

http://www.ishowinfo.com.ng/2019/01/care-for-you-atiku-to-onitsha-goat.html

1 Like

Re: "I Care For You", Atiku To Onitsha Goat Seller That Buhari Mocked In Leaked Tape by CapitanS: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Baba Atiku, na me be the goat seller o, before another person go begin claim my profession now. Goat selling na our family business, since dem born me na Onitsha goat seller dem dey call me. Baba come and show me that you really care o

2 Likes

Re: "I Care For You", Atiku To Onitsha Goat Seller That Buhari Mocked In Leaked Tape by soberdrunk(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
CapitanS:
Baba Atiku, na me be the goat seller o, before another person go begin claim my profession now. Goat selling na our family business, since dem born me na Onitsha goat seller dem dey call me. Baba come and show me that you really care o

Mmmmmmmeeeeee!!! Why do you want to collect my shine, everyone knows I am the original bestseller based in Onitsha, my nickname is Daddy Ewu" ask around people know me..... angry

3 Likes

Re: "I Care For You", Atiku To Onitsha Goat Seller That Buhari Mocked In Leaked Tape by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019

1 Like

(1)

3,850 APC Loyalists Dump Party For PDP In Yobe / Here Are Some Of The Prominent Names That Helped Send Buhari To Aso Rock / Letter Of Expulsion Of Senator Hope Uzodimma From Imo Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.