Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu (46064 Views)

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Heavens1stson: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has accused Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) of attacking President Muhammadu Buhari.

Atiku said this in reaction to Tinubu’s controversial remark in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital, on Wednesday.

Tinubu, who campaigned in the state, had alleged that fuel crisis, naira redesign were ploy to sabotage the 2023 elections.

“They don’t want this election to hold. They want to sabotage it (elections). Will you allow them?”, Tinubu asked the teeming supporters at the rally, to which they responded “No.”

“Even if they said there is no fuel, we will trek to vote. They have a lot of mischief; they could say there is no fuel. They have been scheming to create fuel crisis, but forget about it.

“Let them increase the price of fuel, only them know where they have hoarded fuel, they hoarded money, they hoarded naira; we will go and vote and we will win. Even if they changed the ink on Naira notes. Whatever their plans, it will come to nought. We are going to win. Those in the PDP will lose (won ma lule).

While reacting in a statement, which Phrank Shaibu, his Special Assistant, Public Communication, Atiku said, “Obviously frustrated by his inability to stop the cashless policy and currency redesign of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) that will curb vote buying and enhance the credibility of next month’s election, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has begun crying over his imminent defeat.

Tinubu, while addressing a crowd in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, said the currency redesign was targeted at him. Well, the Holy Bible says in Proverbs 28: 1 that “the wicked run when no one is chasing them, but an honest person is as brave as a lion”.

Even though the CBN policy affects all 18 political parties, Tinubu is the only one frustrated… Also frustrated by President Muhammadu Buhari’s unwillingness to attend some of his insipid rallies, Tinubu launched an attack against the President who doubles as the Minister of Petroleum.

“The frustrated APC candidate stated, “You’re hoarding fuel and hoarding the naira. Still, we will vote, and we will win this election. Whether you change the ink of the naira or spend money till you are in debt, things won’t turn out as you hope, we are the ones who will win the election, and our opponents will fail.

It is funny that Tinubu is just commenting over the fuel scarcity which started in different parts of the country as far back as February 2022. In Lagos, where Tinubu claims to be the landlord, the state has been witnessing fuel queues since last November. It is therefore dubious of Tinubu to try to extricate himself from the failures of his party because elections are 30 days away. Having seen his imminent defeat at the polls, he is already using the fuel scarcity and naira redesign as excuses. Tinubu should throw in the towel or get ready to be disgraced on February 25, 2023. A word is enough for the wise.

https://dailytrust.com/attacking-buhari-wont-save-you-atiku-tells-tinubu/

133 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tilumbu don buy job. Justice will be served.buhari is a dog that bites its owner. This scheming fool, in 2015, was busy, sponsoring propaganda, bringing down humane government of g e.j, thinking he will be rewarded with presidency by northern votes, after 8 years of his imposed most terrible regime we ever experienced

408 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Massiveglory: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Emilokan and his team should quit the ramblings. The pains they have inflicted on Nigerians in past 7years is undescribable.

Emilokan should save face by quickly collapsing all his structures into the structureless PODATTI presidency.

Pmb support him or not, there is no way Nigerians will have another "Paul biya" as president. We have suffered enough as a nation.

PODATTI is the ONLY realistic ticket to change the status quo in our nation.

Emilokan and AA know this and they both will be sent to irapaji, bourdillion, adamawa or dubia, which ever they choose.

494 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by dominic17: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
I don't know who is deceiving Tinubu to think he can have his way always

428 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by shuttox: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

352 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by kk2027: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea"

Source
https://www.nairaland.com/7538459/confirmation-tinubus-severe-dementia-means

282 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by kk2027: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

My pastor is correct

292 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Timatayo1: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
End of road for Amoda Yekini

200 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
dominic17:
I don't know who is deceiving Tinubu to think he can have his way always

He always have his way …… so think… Wike is supporting Tinubu because of the northern attitude….
They are not the one tribe… TO HELL WITH THEM THIS TIME AROUND THE GAME IS CHANGING….
JAGABAN THE GAME CHANGER IS HERE ….

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by RAND250: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
But na lie before there is a plan by the current government for the north to retain power

Tinubu is truly bold

Few weeks to election no fuel hope say na Buhari dey seek for reelection the case will be the same

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Peter OBI and Atiku Abubakar have mutual respect for each other. If you notice they don't even mudsling each other. These are men with their mental capacities intact ohhh!! Even kwankwaso has never deliberately insulted any of the contestants.

Atiku was even Godfather to BUHARIs son at his wedding and thiefnubuu wasn't even invited!! But useless Agbado, don't see the signs .they are just programmed to be fuulish.

Thiefnubuu, with his leaking brain, has been allover the place , abusing and cursing people, because it worked against Jonathan, he thinks it will work now...NEVER!!

All I want to say is this , any TOUT or Urchin, that goes to OJOTA to do Nonsense will be shot and his carcass will be thrown into the lagoon.

Thiefnubuu is SIN to decency....spits

230 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by NaijaMutant(f): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
I'd like to see Tinubu dancing naked cheesy cheesy cheesy

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by worldTina(f): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Supporter and supportee both parties will loss

Obi is your next president

Contact me for your content writing's, kindly check my signature for contact details

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by gentiles(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is bringing shame on the yoruba tribe, if he eventually wins, yorubas will be the most hated tribe in the world. God.... please save the yoruba race from this impending calamity

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Support thiefnubus boldness by going to OJOTA and Protest...

Bullets have been bought for you miscreants

RAND250:
But na lie before there is a plan by the current government for the north to retain power

Tinubu is truly bold

Few weeks to election no fuel hope say na Buhari dey seek for reelection the case will be the same

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thiefnubuu can't win forget all the online banter. He stands no chance.

gentiles:
Tinubu is bringing shame on the yoruba tribe, if he eventually wins, yorubas will be the most hated tribe in the world. God.... please save the yoruba race from this impending calamity

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by kingsceemark(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
The battle just dey start, Tinubu think say he wise, God don dey answer our prayers small small, both Atiku and th!efnubu should go and hang themselves

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is indeed a foolish man for attacking Buhari in Ogun state. I thought they said he is jagaban and he is the best political guru in Nigeria yet what I'm seeing is an old man with the brain of a toddler.

Attacking the president who belongs to the same party with him is tantamount to digging his own grave politically. They kept annoying Tinibu while using diplomacy against him but instead of him to play smart in the chess game, he foolishly fell into their trap.

Buhari had remained diplomatic by feigning to be in good terms with him even though he doesn't want him to succeed him but now Tinubu has made things worse for himself. He will not only lose the entire NW and even NE, but will also lose the incumbency advantage for belonging to the ruling party.

At this point anyone still believing that Tinubu has any chance is a big fool. This election is now strictly between Obi and Atiku.

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Okadarider: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omo the game is getting more interesting...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by gentiles(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Thiefnubuu can't win forget all the online banter. He stands no chance.

i pray he loses, his presidency will be a calamity to Nigerians. i am ashamed to be remotely associated with such a calamity. ATIKU2023!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by olasaad(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why is Atiku defending Buhari. Watin concerned him with APC matters

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dreamer🤣🤣🤣, Tinubu is your president.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by afbstrategies: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
shocked
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Felabrity: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu just dey collect left and right

Everybody is fighting against the criminal presidential ambition shocked, Obidients, Atiku supporters and Buhari grin

I thought they said Buhari has endorsed him 🤣🤣

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by TheChameleon: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin

Atiku is an opportunist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Risingblue008(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ye
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by salbis(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jungle is gradually getting matured.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Everything nah still scope..

Nah Apc go win the election..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by adecz: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
angry grin
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by BossGerald: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hahaha tifnubu the drug vendor and sleeping sickness trypanosomiasis candidate grin

Tifnubu ti lule piiii grin

Vote wisely

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.