Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja (21385 Views)

Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture) / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by uuzba(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
khallebb:
The way planes are developing faults in Nigeria, I might be tempted to buy a yacht o.
Yatch has Engine and sail. The condenser for the engine no go get fault again? The sail cloth no go tear again?
Bad-bad things wey no get job for oyibo land, na for Nigeria them dey get emplyment.
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sabby1:

Really?

Yes, did you not hear Ameachi's Audio?
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by asmovic(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
So no vulcanizer dey around to pump the tyre?

Even if vulca no dey,them no fit carry the thing go vulca shop?
funny you. make you find jerk and wheel spanner go help dem commot the tyre. just fain big stone take support the hub.. lolzzz
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by Dessy96: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Air peace everytime
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by justmi1: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
donprinyo:
it beta it happened during take off than landing
you mean before take off, or how will it land? Without tyres
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
khallebb:
The way planes are developing faults in Nigeria, I might be tempted to buy a yacht o.
what is a yacht?

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by princejenks(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
you don't need to be prophet to know that an air mishap is likely to occur in 2019 involving our domestic airlines and little or nothing is being done to avert it. The other day here in abuja,went visiting a friend during new year day who stays close to the airport,you needed to hear the sound of an airborne aircraft sounding like one of them danfos with a damaged exhaust that was jerking that litter our roads,I didn't need to be aeronautic engineer to know the plane wasn't in very good condition as expected but being managed and hoping with prayers it'd reach its destination.
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by sirBLUNT: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

But they started well! sad

sirBLUNT, food is ready
my boss with his busy decided to board air for me and immediately I thought about you and how you shower them with unprecedented praise but alas! I was very disappoint from their hostess, down to their dilapidated plane which I find white appalling, all what I was saying in the plane was God the 45 minutes no go do? Joy I will sue you guys
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by MissJoy29(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
sirBLUNT:
my boss with his busy decided to board air for me and immediately I thought about you and how you shower them with unprecedented praise but alas! I was very disappoint from their hostess, down to their dilapidated plane which I find white appalling, all what I was saying in the plane was God the 45 minutes no go do? Joy I will sue you guys
I know they will disappoint you. You were after all waiting for them to. grin

Dilapidated? More than Arik? Haba! shocked
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by sirBLUNT: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

I know they will disappoint you. You were after all waiting for them to. grin

Dilapidated? More than Arik? Haba! shocked
oh so you knew they will disadppoint me all along and yet you keep pushing me...
Joy are you sure you really care about me as a friend?

Dilapidated is not the right adjective and still looking for the right word.
Re: Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja by MissJoy29(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2019
sirBLUNT:
oh so you knew they will disadppoint me all along and yet you keep pushing me...
Joy are you sure you really care about me as a friend?

Dilapidated is not the right adjective and still looking for the right word.
I knew they would disappoint you because you were fishing for one. As for me, they still my best.
#istandwithairpeace

Right adjective to qualify arikair right? Let me assist. You know that's my area. How about terrible, deteriorated, appalling, extremely worn out, in abysmal condition cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sambo: Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Eastern Rail Line No Longer Feasible / Overspeeding Driver Conveying Drinks To Gboko In Benue Somersaults, 3 Injured / FAAN Condemns Security Breach By DSS Official At Abuja Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.