Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today (13777 Views)

ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm / ASUU Reacts To FG Withdrawal of 'No-Work-No-Pay' | Continue Negotiation Today (M / FG, ASUU Continue Negotiation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by semyman: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Private and foreign universities are behind ASUU perennial imbroglio with the government of recent.

They will never come to any agreement that is sustainable.
These private and foreign universities are taking care of the ASUU members financially to see to the collapse of the public universities.
Members of ASUU lecture in these private universities or are agents of admission to the foreign ones in addition to the payment to ensure that public universities system collapse.

The only way out is to break the ranks of ASUU, recruit massively with fresh terms and conditions.
Sack all the recalcitrant ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by JohnViruxz: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2019
let hope this will bring forth good result
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by crownwealth: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2019
post=74524869:

Under one minute, See them fighting and breaking their head by themselves already all because they are throwing tantrums about someone who doesn't know if they even exist in life! cheesy wink

Isn't God just wonderful?!
grin cheesy wink grin

Dead meat seller, go & face your fockery job for the terrorist

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by AllisonChy: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmm....finally,they want to do something about the ASUU strike.lol
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by ATIKUOBIPDP: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Irenemmeso(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2019
myettiallah:
The strike will be called off today
Amen
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019
frankline461:
It's likely they call it off today, but that won't stop more strikes from happening, unless they fix the issue at ground and that is paying more attention to the educational system
If they want after this year, they can strike from next year till the end of time, I just want to do my clearance and go for nysc.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Princesslee: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2019
myettiallah:
The strike will be called off today
No please
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by lordsharks(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2019
VictorNoni3913:
Scammer mtcheew
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Splasshhh(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Moseskito(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2019
FG abeg make wo na no do make dem call off d strike oo. until march.. if u re wit me say hi... so dat we go da make our moni small small b4 dem resume
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Kirgyakos(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2019
I just pity the Nigerian students, because they are the only ones bearing the brunt of our porous political system.

well, may God help us in Jesus name.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Juliearth(f): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2019
frankline461:
It's likely they call it off today, but that won't stop more strikes from happening, unless they fix the issue at ground and that is paying more attention to the educational system

Very likely, but academic activities wil be on hold until after the elections.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by GIFTD: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na u people are causing this strike because u will stop at nothing until u distroy someone's daughter and future wife. This 2019 u must be judged a double portion for ur sins. Nonsense!
Ireboya:
I don tire for house abeg! I don dey miss my pussies sad
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by HoluwaPopshy: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA
WHERE EVERYONE IS A KING
WHERE YOU JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND
SAY LET US GO ON COMPULSORY HOLIDAY
WHY I BEG MAKE DEM LET ME GRADUATE DIS YEAR
AFTER THAT DEM FIT GO FOR 100YEARS STRIKE
OGUN GO KILL THEM NI
AMIN
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by GIFTD: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na u people are causing this strike because u will stop at nothing until u destroy sons daughters and future wives and husbands in our land. This 2019 u must be judged a double portion for ur sins. Nonsense!
Ireboya:
I don tire for house abeg! I don dey miss my pussies sad
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Simplecity(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
post=74524441:
Get done with this ALREADY guys!

Let our children go back to school ASAP!
please tell them ooo....i want to go to school embarassed embarassed
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by DONADAMS(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Valerie47:
If they want after this year, they can strike from next year till the end of time, I just want to do my clearance and go for nysc.
lmao! Me too oh grin
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
GIFTD:
Na u people are causing this strike because u will stop at nothing until u destroy sons daughters and future wives and husbands in our land. This 2019 u must be judged a double portion for ur sins. Nonsense!
pls don't judge me and I won't judge you.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by PrinceBBlack(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Juliearth:

ues... it should hold
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by frankline461: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Juliearth:

I doubt that, but if that's the case, they don't need to call it off then, it would give the students that are trying to make more money more time to
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Juliearth(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
frankline461:

I doubt that, but if that's the case, they don't need to call it off then, it would give the students that are trying to make more money more time to

Exactly
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by PrinceBBlack(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Juliearth:

Exactly
Juliearth, kindly drop ur number through a direct message to me. Or contact me on 09053899619. Quite urgent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / . / UNN Post Graduate (PG) Admission For 2015/2016 Session Deadline: June 30th, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.