Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Vote Now: Between Peruzzi And Teni, Who Deserves ‘next Rated Act’ Awards? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote Now: Between Peruzzi And Teni, Who Deserves ‘next Rated Act’ Awards? (563 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Now: Between Peruzzi And Teni, Who Deserves ‘next Rated Act’ Awards? by justokmusic: 2:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Who deserve the 'Best New Artiste' or Next Rated Act' Awards between Peruzzi and Teni?

Vote now>>>https://zipupnaija.com/talk-zone/peruzzi-teni-deserves-next-rated-awards

Re: Vote Now: Between Peruzzi And Teni, Who Deserves ‘next Rated Act’ Awards? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2019
You can give your next rated shiit to Peruzzi or whatever you call am, Teni don pass dat level. Teni is the best Nigerian artiste at the moment.
Uyo meyo is on repeat till February ending, been listening to the song since two days ago nonstop, I'm still surprised why I never get tired of it. That song is a masterpiece. One of the sweetest song in life with motivating lyrics. Fck haters.
Teni will rise above wizzy and others. That bitch is a mad vocalist, I just wish she had a sweeter voice like that of Simi. That bitch has mad flow and solo vocal style. I finally saw someone better than simi in solo and vocals. Much love for you Teni. Fck haters.
Re: Vote Now: Between Peruzzi And Teni, Who Deserves ‘next Rated Act’ Awards? by OKorowanta: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Ten over Ten for Teni.
Re: Vote Now: Between Peruzzi And Teni, Who Deserves ‘next Rated Act’ Awards? by micimmortal01: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2019
I vote teni
......although she no fine undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shamelessly Take Bath With Soap On The Street In London (video) / Old Video Of Rkelly And Aaliyah Resurfaces. Mentions Her Real Age / IK Ogbonna Shuns His Wife Birthday As She Delete His Birthday Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.