Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) (70098 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by GistMore2: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Teni Takes Odunlade Adekola To The Ground, Beats Him On Set.

Plus-sized singer, Teni fall famous Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola on the ground, beats him on set of a new movie 'DearAffy'

Heavyweight Teni was spotted beating a lady, falls her on the and pulled off her wig, the good samaritan, Odunlade Adekola came for her defense but unfortunately it all ended in tears for him.

This causes stir online as fans react to the video, Odunlade wrote;

Do you think @tenientertainer Can beat me?
#DearAffy coming soon
Produced and directed by @officialsamolatunji1

#ODAJU WILL BE ON YOUTUBE #YORUBAPLAY ON THE 25TH FRIDAY
PRODUCED BY @odunomoadekola
https://www.instagram.com/p/B39umuyAT38

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/teni-fall-odunlade-adekola-on-the-ground-beats-him-on-set-of-a-new-movie

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by GistMore2: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
......!........f.... kiss
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by LordAzubuike(f): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Any man wey go marry this teni put for house go try. Asides from having sex with her will look gay you gats dey sleep with one eye open too. You dare not argue with her, this one go beat you to pulp.

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
"DO U THINK TENI CAN BEAT ME?"

WHAT A VERY DUMB QUESTION TO ASK.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by NLSavage: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
fat sack of beans

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
We don't call her Yokozouna for no reason cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by GodSaklek(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ol
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Mrsheff(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Other tribes be like who is odunlade.,...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Someone explain to me how these production companies make their cheese when their material is shown for free YouTube.

We've been arguing this matter for some minutes now

18 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's not funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Madibah(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bantu grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Najyin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's the other way round in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by FbcGrafix(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol. Love odunlade business strategy. Fixing young entertainers into set is the next thing. Who wouldn't want to watch Teni on set? Who wouldn't want to watch her acting? Nice one from odunlade. It's a win - win - win thingy. A win for odunlade, a win for Teni, a win for the viewers cos them go laff tire! May God bless our hustles!

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

18 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
The only Yoruba actor with swag..Dude is so talented. He make senseless movies to make sense.

50 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Someone explain to me how these production companies make their cheese when their material is shown for free YouTube.

We've been arguing this matter for some minutes now
Honestly
For musicians, i know they get shows & endorsements. But for movie production companies in this era of streaming is confusing how they get their pay

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by noisy45(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
I have 2 niece that were 7 feet tall bigger than Ten I whenever they start beating there father i.e my uncle I will rush to rescue the man den go just beat me join. Today now they are unmarried men are afraid to marry them. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Director: "Teni is to beat you".

Adekola:

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by pTomz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Teni no really need fight, let her just fall on you..and you're done for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by wonuks(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Funny grin
Looking to deploy a simple, standard or complex website/web application? Get started without advance payments. See my signature or profile for details
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Handsome guy!!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Teni is MVP
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Tigerrrr(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Any man wey go marry this teni put for house go try. Asides from having sex with her will look gay you gats dey sleep with one eye open too. You dare not argue with her, this one go beat you to pulp.
stfu! Teni is a sweet girl!, at least she'll always make you smile and peace of mind which is importanter

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by lilmarley: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin angry angry
A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay.

The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.

He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you? undecided"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote."

Moral: Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies..... smiley smiley

The story continues.... undecided

The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased.

Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing.

He said, "your husband has blocked your credit card.........." shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MORAL: Always respect the hobbies of your husband. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Story continues....

Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..

Story continues...

After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!

Story continues....

She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse.

It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS.

She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping.

She bought her items and returned home happily.

Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Story continues....

On getting home, his car was gone. angry angry angry

A note was pasted on the door

"Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something". wink wink wink

Dawn... He left with the house key too.

Moral: Don't try to control your husband.
You will always lose
kiss kiss

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Tigerrrr(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly
For musicians, i know they get shows & endorsements. But for movie production companies in this era of streaming is confusing how they get their pay
musicians earn from streaming too
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Yoruba movies
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) by RenHub: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr odunlade
Aburo nakamura grin

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.