Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Activating The Supernatural Life VL. 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activating The Supernatural Life VL. 1 (229 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / The Supernatural Life / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activating The Supernatural Life VL. 1 by Darevofpeace(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2019
"I have come so that they might have life,life in abundant" He who is born as a spirit is like a wind which bloweth,one does not know where it cometh from and where it is going" Arise and shine for your light has come" "For I know the thoughts I have towards you, they are the thoughts of good not of evil to give you bright future and an expected end.
Many more of these promises are written in the holy book.Living a supernatural life is the will of the father which means that the very last defeat you had should be the last,the last cry you did in the secret should be the very last,the last dreams, hope and visions you assumed were aborted are still in the cocoon,untampered with.
The last failure you had should be the very last,the terrible financial mess that seems unending should also end.Jesus came to the earth as God in a flesh,through out the old testament, God had been looking for just one man who is going to stand in the gap for His beloved,He found a lot but most of them made a lot of errors being human,but as we are all very aware, the supreme ruler in the affairs of men is not dogmatically inclined, He is the best,the very best of life flows from Him and through Him.He would do anything and everything to prove His love to His creations, so God sent just one son of His to come for our rescue.The holy one of Israel came to the earth to molest the very being 'the devil'who had been living a large life and oppressing the very creatures of God.Apart from Jesus unusual conception by Mary an acclaimed virgin who got pregnant in a manner that seems illogical. The coming of Jesus was to put an end to all the oppressions in humanity. Jesus came to put the devil behind bar's.
He came to establish His Church on the solid rock of ages.Now let us go into today's discuss proper at copulation,millions of eggs are released but only one got fertilized which is you that is a no. one pointer that you were already in God's originals plan to be this planet,also you were never a mistake on earth,another factor is also that if you and I look back there were a lot of experiences we have had, a lot of which are not palatable and you sometimes wonder how were you able to go through such alone without loosing your faith and trust in God.
The major fact which you had never observed was that at your creation,the creator had put His life in you that want to leave afloat every form of barriers and obstacles.There is a fighting spirit in man that want to possess the best and be victorious amidst negativity.From this day henceforth I want you to have a renewed mindset and understanding about who you are and who you are made to be.From time memorial from Genesis to Revelation, God does not have any pleasure in the suffering of His creations,the story of Job was a classic example, as long as Job was living the life God almighty desires,every of his life has this ''midas touch'' just like Joseph.
If life seems to have stolen virtually everything from you,do not ever loose God's presence. There was a particular phrase in the biblical account of Joseph after he was sold as a slave, which was always written as " but the Lord was with Joseph " this phrase was many times written after every of his unpleasant experiences. I would continue this write up tomorrow, but remember "never loose God's presence in the midst of all your challenges" Good morning to you!!! originally compiled by Ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Field Of The Mind / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / Why Youths Use Phones During Church Services By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.