Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,708 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn (17620 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by ezehy: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Hahaha, why do you close your shop and case thieves, you will loose money. Buhari o, atiku o. Nothing concern me, I make my money.
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by Nitah1: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2019
CaptainFM1:
Headlines, contents and reality are billions light years apart! All he submitted are proposed budget. They will keep jerking it up like they've always do because they have his balls in their hands. I don't know what points you trying to score for this toothless bull dog that kept proposing lesser budget and the legislators continues to jerk it up!
No, sarki is not coming back and the next senate president will be determine by the executive as the culture demand.

Nigeria must move forward.
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by 2sexycom(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Flexherbal:
When you hear of these billions, you will be asking yourself, where they spend the money.
If u come up with a nice proposal and irresistible product offer, you will eat out that money but bros, u need long leg to make that happen.
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by maisauki: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
shadelek:
I think this is a good move by PMB. God bless Nigeria
PMB gave dem uppercut...lets c hw dey wl react
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by bluecircle470: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2019
valuedammy:
I think this Sudanese president is the best Nigeria can have. I see no future president that can tackle this bunch of thieves we have in the National Assembly as this man is doing.
Everytime he goes into loggerheads with the members.

Like if you want the National Assembly to be totally scrapped and share if otherwise.

Only fools and the unlettered will support NASS being scrapped. It seems you don’t know what democracy is...smh
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by Typewriter(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2019
Thank God For Baba Jubrin. Sharaki must be jubilant baba is digging his political grave cheesy
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by oyebanji44: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2019
Handsomecole:
Ride on my dear President. We are solidly behind you till 2023.
Absolutely correct
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by drey076(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2019
i just love this man
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by pstjoga: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2019
How much of Executive Budget did he cut. [b]A[/b]ssociation of [b]P[/b]rofessional [b]C[/b]riminals
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by baralatie(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
donotbelieveituntilisee it
Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Khristian0:
if u like cut everything you're going back to daura

Re: Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Richdad50:
The Executives should also cut their budget. There is a greater propotion of corruption in the executive arm than any branch of govt.

#Richdad

#gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform / Supporters Welcome Atiku To Sokoto / Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.