Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary (26946 Views)

'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Wizpa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bullshit
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Omnipresent(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Stoopid ho*e. Like her parents didn't protect her too and she ended up a baby mama. If that girl would be bad , she will be bad.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by kay29000(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

I beg to disagree...as long as a lady is 18 and above, she is free to date Any man above her age no matter the age gap.

Yea...I kinda share the same view, but a lot of people in the society don't believe that.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by macello4(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
i know one day they will accept phidophil the way they have accept gay. BABA BLUE
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by DavidEsq(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
adamsfeyisayo:
this is the website where you can watch all 6 episodes. it made me wanna cry. watch here::: https:///MfUySB1YU2
Which kain dead beat looking site be dis wan
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Babe died 20yrs+ ago, some mofos want to make money off her death now. They knew he was fhucking the young girl and them no talk until long time after her death.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Anduku: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wetin concern Nigerians for Rkelly matter now? All this notice me women sef. Everything wey trend for US dem go run go do attache on top wetin no concern dem.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by lordizak(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Advance countries are planning on reducing the age of consent to 15... Some 17 years old don collect tire sef.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
greyham:
Nonsense.

One day the world would come to accept paedophilia as it has accepted gay relationships, and everyone dissing R.Kelly today would be FoRCED to apologise for their anit-paedophilic comments just as Kevin Hart was forced to apologise for anti-gay jokes he made many years ago.

Humans have gone bonkers angry
Homosexuality becoming acceptable in today's society is understandable as long as the people engaging in it are consenting adults. Pedophilia on the other hand is a violation of a child's will as a child doesn't give consent to be sexually molested. Should Pedophilia ever become acceptable then we'd every reason to question our sanity as 21st century humans
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by wordcat(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
jaxxy:
How old is Sophia and how old is davido? Just asking cos young davido shud hv been protected from her.

Being a baby mama shows that her own parents no do their home work well
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by toprealman: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
This one is just an apology.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by cutieme(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
Baby mama with conscience

Make Una leave baby mama matter and help me with my laptop ministry grow to another level nah

I no wan do ashwo work or baby mama services....
How much is your laptop?
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
greyham:
Nonsense.

One day the world would come to accept paedophilia as it has accepted gay relationships, and everyone dissing R.Kelly today would be FoRCED to apologise for their anit-paedophilic comments just as Kevin Hart was forced to apologise for anti-gay jokes he made many years ago.

Humans have gone bonkers angry

Comparing apples to oranges.

1. One is consenting sex between two adults
2. The other is non consenting sex with a CHILD
3. One creates a victim, the other does not

While yes there are are people that are biologically attracted to children, society will NEVER allow them act on it because it creates victims. Just like how people are wired to steal or kill, it can NEVER be allowed in a civilized society, because it is a crime on its most vulnerable citizens.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by youska(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wat did darfidoe saw in her sef,see as she ugly.
I was trying to tell him make he free her bt he was busy shouting Ema dami duro until imade show.
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:

Comparing apples to oranges.

1. One is consenting sex between two adults
2. The other is non consenting sex with a CHILD
3. One creates a victim, the other does not

While yes there are are people that are biologically attracted to children, society will NEVER allow them act on it because it creates victims. Just like how people are wired to steal or kill, it can NEVER be allowed in a civilized society, because it is a crime on its most vulnerable citizens.

30 years ago, nobody believed gay rights would be a thing. Just watch, with the rate things are going, it's only a matter of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji & Pete Edochie In Epic Selfie (photos) / Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money / Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.