Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri (21273 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by PointZerom: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2019
Olajah81:
Reno is suffering from tramdol deficiency

You're speaking from your personal experience. Thanks to Gbagada hospital that came for rescue.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by arabbunkum: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tolu is worst than Judas Iscariot.

He's only after the money , No loyalty .

Keep destroying APC with facts only , Reno

Together we shall liberate Nigeria and Nigerians from the strangle hold of this wicked administration, Insha Allah .
Tolu ogunlesi is like an average Yoruba man. They are all traitors.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Atiku has not exactly been the right man for the job since his fall out with obj. We are only hoping he has changed in certain aspects of concern not that he’s completely bad either.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

The guy on the right is still with Atiku.

Is he an afonja?

Do I need to tell you why Tolu left to join Buhari'S media team?

And why same Tolu, who has been prancing about screaming that "Atiku is corrupt", will now remember that Atiku is corrupt even though he once fed from same Atiku's hand. Is that not betrayal? If he had any dignity he would have rescued himself from attacking same Atiku but the afonja will always be an afonja

You are still making same mistakes and refused to learn. Then Akpabio is what after bashing apc and Buhari and now want Warsaw in his state to please same Buhari? Bro use your sense nah.

Or you forgot who brought okorocha to power and what did he called the man at the end

Pls how did Amaechi became speaker and later governor was it not someone who brought him into politics today didn't Amaechi dumped the man and the party and even ready to sell his people to fulani by all means.

Pls are all these mentioned not a betraying attitude? Then spot me the difference in these guys I mentioned from.that flat head fool called Tolu

Pls reason with your brain not your anus before pointing to someone as betrayal. Stop going tribal in everything. Betraying is a personal thing and not collective thing. Get life I repeat biko Nwanne pls.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Babinski: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Reno apparently has no rebuttal to Tolu's exposition on his "Leaked Amaechi Tapes" and has therefore resorted to maligning Tolu's image. That is fighting dirty and not fighting on facts!

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Tolahinges: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Know why Tolu Ogunlesi is frustrated? Tolu worked for Atiku as media strategist. Unknown to Atiku, Tolu was Elrufai’s man. He betrayed Atiku Abubakar for Muhammadu Buhari in 2015. This is Tolu with Atiku’s speech writer, Andrew Okolie and I in 2013. Tolu is TERRIFIED of Atiku coming to power because he knows what he did. SHARE if you want me to release Part 3 of #AmaechiTapes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217341833875135&id=1152008079
This is stale already. We know Reno to be a goat and I'm glad he stuck to his personality of be a a goat. Release all you have in your cache and we still won't be moved to vote for Atiku. #NextLevelNigeria issagoal.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by mushystuff: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Lucid1:

grin

It's the truth, that's all his done in the past 1 month or so
Just this one month or so? And APC that has had dirt as its watchword and mantra from its inception till date is what?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Babanews(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
ajokebelle:
Reno mr facts.
Release the part 3 jare.
Shut the Zombies up finally.

Don't Bother with Part 'anything' Leaked tape: Presidency releases full tape of what Amaechi said [Listen]
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by martowskin1(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
ajokebelle:
Reno Mr facts.
Release the part 3 jare.
Shut the Zombies up finally: When you released the first part, they said Amaechi was referring to Goodluck Jonathan in 2014, when you released the second part they said it was doctored.
Release the 3rd part and make them speechless abeg.

Honestly we need to wake ourselves up.
I'm not saying Atiku is the best candidate, but please lets make this politicians know that we have power in our hands.
Let them know you get a second term if you performed well in the first.
If eventually Atiku wins, and he fumbles, let us not hesitate to throw him out in the next election and bring in someond else.
This should makd them sit up.

Bro sense will not kill u, this is exactly my point....... Let them understand we decide their time on seat
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by obailala(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Tolu and Reno are two of a kind; Tolu understands Reno and vice versa. This statement from Reno is clearly out of frustration over how Tolu keeps bursting his propaganda bubbles. Else I wonder why Reno would leave Atiku and Buhari and start talking about Tolu and even posting their pics from 2013.

Meanwhile, if Tolu worked with Atiku in 2014, that means Tolu was loyal to his party APC and not just the individual. In 2017, Atiku decamped from APC but Tolu remained loyal to his party, biko how is that betrayal of anybody?.... Did Tolu sign a lifetime contract to be Atiku's houseboy?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by fortunechy(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Yorubas is uselessly worse tribe in Africa..... I mean they can betray and dissapoint. Tufiakwa
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by donnie(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

how much do dey pay u guys for this
This your moniker is always on every thread trying so hard to
defend this failed government. I wonder how much they re
paying u for this dirty job.

E no pass 30k....

They're included in the n-power budget.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2019
So these are the faces that are being hired to run media. They look like church rats.

Why would anyone hire those rag tag hacks.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Shikini: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2019
crownwealth:
APC is a big problem.

RIP to the terrorist organization.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by stuffs4me(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
Even Buhari betrayed Atiku

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Kajiang02(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Lucid1:
Reno, playing dirty as usual.

So wait o, if Atiku comes to power what will happen to Tolu? What's this man trying to say?

If MTN offers me better pay I shouldn't leave Glo?

Did he take an oath to die there?

This is where we fail in our understanding of business, ethics and brand moral code.
You don't leave a brand for a rival brand, except you were hurt or treated unjustly.

Leaving Glo for Mtn isn't the issue, but tomorrow, Pepsi may never look at your CV because you could leave them next minute for Coca cola. Same way Microsoft won't look your way cos you lack integrity and may leave for Apple anytime and each time you betray a firm, you also leave with their trade secrets.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
grin...... Its politics as such.. ...........

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by hopenusa40: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
It is a tradition in Nigeria, if u are a critics of a government once u get ur own fare share appointment the story change immediately. He begin another song
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kajiang02:

This is where we fail in our understanding of business, ethics and brand moral code.
You don't leave a brand for a rival brand, except you were hurt or treated unjustly.

Leaving Glo for Mtn isn't the issue, but tomorrow, Pepsi may never look at your CV because you could leave them next minute for Coca cola. Same way Microsoft won't look your way cos you lack integrity and may leave for Apple anytime and each time you betray a firm, you also leave with their trade secrets.

I agree with you, but this is Nigerian politics where there's no ethics, especially when Atiku is involved ( the greatest political pendulum of all time).

I like your perspective and code but Nigerian politics isn't for people like you. You need to lower your ethical standards to conform.

NB: I'm not a politician, just a political observer
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by OAUTemitayo: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kajiang02:

Morality doesn't mean you should sign a lifetime contract with organizations.
Many people have worked in GTBank and left for other banks without leaving one on a sad note.
You people should stop trying to create a betrayal narrative.

People have the right to associate and disassociate with anybody at anytime.
Atiku himself has crossed from many parties at different times. Nobody is calling him a betrayer. It is annoying seeing you people call people betrayers.

Reno has no answer to rebuttal of Tolu.

Peter Obi used APGA as a platform to launch his political career. He promised Ojukwu he would never cross to another party but today he is in PDP. You won't call him a betrayer because he is from your side. But once a Yoruba leave a party for another, you will start rambling like a leaking tap.
Nonsense.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by ajebuter(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
iammo:
This is how PDP hopes to win grin

APC did worse in 2015.

So, PDP is just playing their politics

The chicken has come home to roost, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by johnchima007(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
How can the power be in our hands when INEC has refused to give us our PVCs. I registered since February 16, 2018. And till today INEC staff are still telling lots of Nigerians to come back in February, when the election starts on the 16th of February
2019. In the news they will be lamenting that the PVC collection is poor, while in the actual sense they are the ones not issuing the cards to Nigerians. Why is everything not working well in this county? When has registration and issuing of cards become rocket science? If you register for National ID card, just come for the card after 4yrs. I have been thinking Nigeria will get better, but it's getting worse. If I had known, I will have starting trekking to Canada since 2011, at least by now I will have known where I have reached.
ajokebelle:
Reno Mr facts.
Release the part 3 jare.
Shut the Zombies up finally: When you released the first part, they said Amaechi was referring to Goodluck Jonathan in 2014, when you released the second part they said it was doctored.
Release the 3rd part and make them speechless abeg.

Honestly we need to wake ourselves up.
I'm not saying Atiku is the best candidate, but please lets make this politicians know that we have power in our hands.
Let them know you get a second term if you performed well in the first.
If eventually Atiku wins, and he fumbles, let us not hesitate to throw him out in the next election and bring in someond else.
This should makd them sit up.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by ajokebelle(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
johnchima007:
How can the power be in our hands when INEC has refused to give us our PVCs. I registered since February 16, 2018. And till today INEC staff are still telling lots of Nigerians to come back in February, when the election starts on the 16th of February
2019. In the news they will be lamenting that the PVC collection is poor, while in the actual sense they are the ones not issuing the cards to Nigerians. Why is everything not working well in this county? When has registration and issuing of cards become rocket science? If you register for National ID card, just come for the card after 4yrs. I have been thinking Nigeria will get better, but it's getting worse. If I had known, I will have starting trekking to Canada since 2011, at least by now I will have known where I have reached.

Same with me.
Registered in may still not gotten my PVC.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by KingRagnar: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
I just read Tolu Ogunlesi`s bio on Wikipedia, and there is nowhere he was mentioned as Atiku`s Media Strategist, which means, Reno is lying, which questions every other statement he has made and every video he has released. Plus, the Ameachi audio released was doctored and highly manipulated (edited) to make it sound like he (Ameachi) was against PMB. What beats me is, how can supposed man of God be an agent of discord?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today (11/5/2015) / Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.