Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno (38829 Views)

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by ebukajay184: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has called Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu a “drog Lord”, IGBERETV reports.

Reno said he intentionally misspelled the words for personal reasons.

He shared a photo of Tinubu and wrote on his Instagram page;

"culture where money, rather than respect, is the cornerstone is a low culture, that may prosper materially, but will never prosper spiritually or politically. A culture where a child can open his mouth and call his own father "a nobody"? Tufiakwa! Nyama!

What is money? Something that we will all leave on Earth. That is how you rate a life? Do you know why a Bini man will fight you physically if you dare insult the Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo? Because they view him not as a king, but as their father. That is why for over a thousand years, their culture has stood. Firm!

Until a culture has been recalibrated to stop revolving around money, and to gravitate towards respect, it will always be under the control of higher cultures that are built on respect. Just look at pre-colonial and post colonial Nigeria. Not much has changed in terms of power structure!

Because you worship money, you also feel that everybody is motivated by money. Like you. Listen to me carefully: Bola Tinubu is a known drog lord (deliberate spelling to avoid you know what). If he is on fire, I will not urinate on him. No amount of money and or post will make me support him. I will protest and support the Peoples Democratic Party petition against his victory with my money and my energy. But as far as I am concerned, if the Supreme Court does not overturn his victory, which I pray they do, I will recognise and accept him as my President on May 29, 2023, and torment him if he toes the path of Buhari.

It is you and your likes that do everything because of money. For 500 years, my lineage has never been poor. And I am not about to be the weak link that will bring poverty into my pedigree. My actions are the result of my principles."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqsIbHhsEKB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by accordadoga25(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rr
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by otuomasirichi: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him

No man born of a woman can stop Peter Obi from becoming the President of Nigeria 💯👉☝️

355 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by otuomasirichi: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno Omokri 💯🤸💃

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Shevchenkko: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reno the talkative though what he said is true

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Odin13: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Foolish Reno

This man is confused .. the pains of Obidients onslaught before the elections

The pains of our party losing and ….Tinubu team snubbing him

Now he’s confusing thunder

Thank God he realize and admit that daddy droggie is a real baron

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by accordadoga25(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Odin13 post=122333691t:
Foolish Reno

Very foolish man. He needs help

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by princepeter566: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reno and portable needs urgent help.
Reno is the good English version of portable.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Odin13: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga25:

Mumu Obi-dense.

Dem no teach u well for Upper Iweka Primary School.

All you know is to hunt for mandates.

Hunter!!!

You see why nobody will advise anybody to learn from Tinubu..
e no fit happen.. even without the advice .. some have learnt already

People ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Felabrity: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Where is that druglord?

It's been 2 weeks since he left Nigeria

He will be ruling Nigeria from France

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Owontime: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Go back to school and learn how to spell.

3 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Faiththatworks(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Like I always say,in a democracy everyone Is allowed to air their opinion,but the law allows for defamation of character.
I really hope for the Sake of the image of Nigeria,Oga Reno Omokri will go a step further and prove his allegation against Asiwaju.
I equally believe it's time Asiwaju does the needful,he should sue and cripple one media organization and bring the scandalous issue of his association with drugs to an end.
Silence in this matter is not an option.
I always want to use this medium to thank our president Baba Buhari,a man of integrity and high honesty,Baba Buhari as you sail into the sun in these last days of your Regime, History will be kind to you.
I was going through Nairaland and a link popped up on my screen,
https://www.nairaland.com/947002/nigeria-malabu-oil-scam-how#10919543
The kind of looting that happened under President Jonathan made people like me vote for Baba Buhari,Allah bless you for restoring dignity to labour,no one can point to any scandal that happened Directly with your consent.
Baba Buhari,Nigeria will remember you for good.
Your integrity is what Nigeria needed when you took over,you are leaving without a University,a library,an oil block but after 8 years as president you are going back to your farm in Daura.
Allah bless Baba Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by EKONGKING: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Obidients doing stupid and irrelevant things again and again

7 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by dgmoni123(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by muhammaduyusufu: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
In 4/5 paragraph, he is basically dragging the SE people in the mud.

Then in one paragraph where he referred to Tinubu as a drug lord, he said he would still support him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Shut up and go to Reno Instagram page to see yourself. I know this post pain you.

23 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by SisterAnn(f): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga25:

Mumu Obi-dense. Na this kind thread una dey like to discredit Ashiwaju.

Dem no teach u well for Upper Iweka Primary School.

All you know is to hunt for mandates.

Hunter!!!

Correct am, Reno misspelt it but I swear u no know the right spelling
You left Reno to attack the OP grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by SisterAnn(f): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
EKONGKING:
Is Reno now OBIdient? grin

Which kind fear fear you be sef?

You are scared of clapping back at a fugitive who dare not set feet here? grin

36 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by chaddy16: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubu eye don see oooo. His performance will silence his critics. Have a good evening

5 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

3 Likes

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Sabadon(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
undecided
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by money121(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ok
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by MasterJayJay: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
The coward can't spell DRUG.. Mumu!! But when you attack Peter Obi, you go spell well.

The idiot is working for Tinubu dey pretend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Agribusineshub1: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Uuu
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by IgOga(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
drog grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by ATEAMS: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
All. Mallam to his kettle

1 Like

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Tunasco4u(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Drugs are for smart ones. undecided undecided undecided

To deal with drugs you have to be very smart and sharp. angry angry angry

So if truly Tinubu made all his money from drugs he's very smart undecided undecided undecided

If Tinubu truly deal with drugs and win election this easy for the first time he's very smart undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.