Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. (629 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / "Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Man has always known that there is a spiritual world... ALL THE RELIGION ON EARTH agrees with this.

Occultist and people who do things out of the ordinary know this also.

(Pls don't mind the atheists on nairaland. They are the only set of people who do not want to believe in the spiritual world because it weakens their belief....This is a digress.)

However, when Jesus came he confirmed these generally accepted belief.

Jesus said. ..God is a Spirit.

This statement has a lot of implications.

1. The Spiritual world exists. Apart from God who sets the rules in the spiritual world, there are other spirits...more than hundreds of billions.

Besides, man is soul, spirit and body.

Therefore, man can have access to God through his spirit and soul. The body can only access God through physical manifestations.

This is why a child of God should not joke with his dreams. Humans connect to the spiritual world through the dream. (though not in all cases)

Joseph had a dream about his future.

Daniel described the kingdoms of the world and how they will come to play. He got this information through his dreams..

Philip got the information about Saul's conversion through the dream.

Joseph got the info about Herod's plans to kill all the children....

A lot of examples abound in the scriptures and in our world today.

People's eyes have been opened to see the spiritual world...

I have access to some spiritually classified information about occurrences in my church. Information that I cannot share with my pastor. I DARE NOT.

I could not share it with my wife too....

i tell you, it is better that we don't have access to some spiritual information.... Apostle Paul confirmed this by saying that he saw some things in the spiritual THAT CANNOT BE SPOKEN OF.

2. God cannot be seen physically. His works manifests in the physical and that's the only evidence there is.

The spiritual influences the events in the physical using the rules and principles that are set in the physical....

(there are few exemptions to this)
This is one of the reasons why the influence of the spiritual on the physical is not easily seen...

According to the bible, it takes one whose spiritual eyes are opened to know that the spiritual exits.

I will cite examples of the SUBTLE influence of the spiritual on the physical.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
There was a case of an accident that occurred...It is a personal experience and it was revealed before it happened that an attack from the spiritual world is imminent.

...at the time of this revelation, things were taken for granted and some people lost there lives in the accident that eventually happened.

On the day of the event, the driver had been unstable and misbehaving, but he was careful as the journey proceeded.

.All of a sudden he decided to increase the speed to the point that everyone started worrying.

....In that second, the two tyres at the front busted. Many lives were lost... It was a coaster bus....

The spiritual world influences the physical world, IN MOST CASES, by INFLUENCING THE MIND OF HUMANS.

The driver's mind was simply influenced to do what he did.... and a touch of the unseen beings attacked the tyres.
...........A physical but dangerous event was set up as the bus rolled over several times....

One could argue that the driver decided to increase the speed on his own and that the tyres were bad....

THIS IS THE SUBTLE NATURE OF THE SPIRITUAL WORLD AS IT AFFECTS THE PHYSICAL WORLD..

No one would know. Science will explain it away, but the spiritual minded people whose eyes of understanding have been enlightened will see this.

Note that the event I described was prophesied three days before it happened.

My twin sister was lost due to this accident.

The Spirit of God influences our minds to do good and thus connect to God through our spirits.

The demons influences the minds of his captives to do evil or obey them.

Man will beg for his life with anything.

When man commits suicide, There is more to it than meet the eye.

God is a Spirit.

You can only worship him in spirit...and believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him...

When you draw closer to God... He will draw near to you.. and you begin to feel him more...and more and more experiences follow.
Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
This one is very interesting...

It will strengthen my comment on man and suicide.

Take a look..

(Mark 5 )
------------
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

...This man had more strength than ordinary. If you are spiritually enlightenes, you will know that it is not ordinary.

" Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by

him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him."

An ordinary man could do no such thing.

(Mark 5: 4)

He worshiped Jesus and Jesus commanded the demons to leave him.

Now, this is where I am going.

The demons left and entered into a herd of pigs....at least, more than hundred pigs.

What happened to them?

The drowned.

They committed suicide.

Would a pig enter a burning fire all by itself?

The minds of the pigs were being influenced by the demons in them.

Again I say, Man will beg for his life with anything.

Suicide is an influence on human mind...

The demons can frustrate an individual in finances, family, health etc.

And then the greatest and the final influence comes into play.... SUICIDE.

This ends the life of that fellow.

Are you held bound by immorality perversions?

Do you think or do evil uncontrollably?

You are under an influence....

The greatest influence ever is for you to believe that there is no spiritual world despite a general believe
(More than 5 billion humans believe this)

The greatest of all the influence is to believe that THERE IS NO GOD.

The bible says.... "blinded by the prince of this world "...thats the devils.

This belief makes your soul poor, naked, empty, miserable and vulnerable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2019
I will modify this page soon...

However, let me say that

God's spirit is given to man to influence man to do righteousness and holiness....

The demons influences man to do evil and wickedness.

How can you identify these influences?

How can you stop the influences of the demons?

I will update this page with this information shortly.

1 Like

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
A mind that is easily influenced is a mind that has not been transformed by the Holy Spirit.

Let me share an experience with you...

At a certain time I was angry about a situation in my house.. I was right to be angry because I had told my wife severally....

One afternoon, I had a revelation that that incidence had been hijacked by a demon.... My annoyance was no longer natural...

I was being influenced. This is different from being possessed... No child of God can be possessed.

I woke up and prayed.

Are you a child of God? You cannot be possessed but can be influenced from a distance.

If you are not a child of God, you can be possessed.

Some addictions are demonic....

some habits have been taken beyond the natural and a demon works through it.

Run to Jesus for help and he will save you from demonic possession or influence.

Note this, the end result of demonic possession is DEATH.

that anger wants to kill you.
That sexual perversion is dangerous.

That immorality is deadly.

Run to Jesus and be saved.

If you are a child of God, study the word. That is the food for your soul.

You are easily influenced because your soul is weak... It is Without food, which is the word of God...

The body goes weak without food. So is the soul without the word of God.

This is a secret. The more word you have in you, the less the probability of you being influenced by the demons.

Now that we have established the spiritual, let's see how we can serve God who is a Spirit.

1 Like

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Brother,
Sorry for interrupting...
Please don't think I'm stalking you or having any ulterior motives (it's important for me to put that disclaimer out there so folks don't get the wrong idea here...) cause I am not.
But you (or shall I say The Holy Spirit) is using you mightily with a whole lot that you have been writing in this section...which is strengthening me..
Just felt compelled to encourage you to in your message to fellow believers... (and even non-believers).
Blessings to you..no need to reply this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mobilia:
Brother,
Sorry for interrupting...
Please don't think I'm stalking you or having any ulterior motives (it's important for me to put that disclaimer out there so folks don't get the wrong idea here...) cause I am not.
But you (or shall I say The Holy Spirit) is using you mightily with a whole lot that you have been writing in this section...which is strengthening me..
Just felt compelled to encourage you to in your message to fellow believers... (and even non-believers).
Blessings to you..no need to reply this comment.

My sister,

The greatest joy is to stop the works of the devil on this forum.

The presence of the Devil is heavy here and he uses ignorance and deceit to lure people.

Let me confess to you, sometimes I am overwhelmed... There is so much to correct, so much to teach,

so much encouragement to give and so much strengthening to do.

I thank God for all his soldiers here.

We just need to continue working since the accuser of the brethren is still working .

God bless you for this reply.

But more importantly, please beware of this site...

We don't have answers to every question . We cannot fully understand all mysteries.

Stick to the bible. It is authentic and it contains all you need. Build your faith daily in the word of God.

We have lost many souls on this site.....it pains me because we lost them to the loud noise of deceit and lies....... The truth is just there.... But Nobody is seeing it.

Be careful.

Please.

God bless you .

3 Likes

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Originakalokalo:

My sister,

The greatest joy is to stop the works of the devil on this forum.

The presence of the Devil is heavy here and he uses ignorance and deceit to lure people.

Let me confess to you, sometimes I am overwhelmed... There is so much to correct, so much to teach,

so much encouragement to give and so much strengthening to do.

I thank God for all his soldiers here.

We just need to continue working since the accuser of the brethren is still working .

God bless you for this reply.

But more importantly, please beware of this site...

We don't have answers to every question . We cannot fully understand all mysteries.

Stick to the bible. It is authentic and it contains all you need. Build your faith daily in the word of God

We have lost many souls on this site.....it pains me because we lost them to the loud noise of deceit and lies....... The truth is just there.... But Nobody is seeing it.

Be careful.

Please.

God bless you .

Yes sir and truly Amen....

1 Like

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
God is a Spirit. Anyone who will serve him must serve him in spirit and in truth....

Worshiping God must be done BY FAITH....since God is a Spirit that cannot be seen....

Faith is therefore integral to a Christian worship....

Without faith it is impossible to please God..

You have faith in an invincible being when you obey all he has commanded.... when you fast, sing, worship, give alms, love your neighbor.

These things mentioned are acts of faith without which one cannot please God...

When your faith is taken away, you are disconnected from God who is a Spirit.

The Devil, through some nairalanders, will ask you to give him an evidence of God's existence.... But God is a Spirit that should be worshiped by Faith....

Whenever I am being confronted with this question of evidence, I Simply ask them to take a look around them...

..and see the world and the vast universe.

What the Devil is trying to do is take away your faith and disconnect you from God.

....Serve God in spirit and in truth.

.....God is almighty who draws closer to you as you draw closer.... This is the mystery of fellowship with God....

I get to know him more daily and he becomes more real daily.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by CodeTemplar: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Originakalokalo:

God is a Spirit. Anyone who will serve him must serve him in spirit and in truth....

Worshiping God must be done BY FAITH....since God is a Spirit that cannot be seen....

Faith is therefore integral to a Christian worship....

Without faith it is impossible to please God..

You have faith in an invincible being when you obey all he has commanded.... when you fast, sing, worship, give alms, love your neighbor.

These things mentioned are acts of faith without which one cannot please God...

When your faith is taken away, you are disconnected from God who is a Spirit.

The Devil, through some nairalanders, will ask you to give him an evidence of God's existence.... But God is a Spirit that should be worshiped by Faith....

Whenever I am being confronted with this question of evidence, I Simply ask them to take a look around them...

..and see the world and the vast universe.

What the Devil is trying to do is take away your faith and disconnect you from God.

....Serve God in spirit and in truth.

.....God is almighty who draws closer to you as you draw closer.... This is the mystery of fellowship with God....

I get to know him more daily and he becomes more real daily.

God bless you.

Most of the doubters are sellouts who have been kidnapped by the irunmoles( demons ).
They don't doubt bullet proof charm but they doubt God.

1 Like

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Worshipping God in spirit cannot be done in the flesh.

The flesh cannot worship the spirit.

The question is this,

What do we do with the flesh?

It is simple. We kill it.

Paul said.... I die daily. I keep my body under...

This involves killing all the affections of the flesh...

Secular music with nudity stopped.

Immoral though stopped.

Lust of the flesh stopped.

Everything that gives pleasure to the flesh is stopped.

Simply put, EVERYTHING that is against the spirit of God is done away with.

This is the way to worship in spirit and in truth....

A time will come when the flesh becomes dead. Then you can say that

"I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not me, but Christ in me"Paul

Paul said this.

You need the help of the Holy Spirit to do this.

God bless you.
Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Your first enemy is the devil..... and he uses your flesh against you...

KILL THE FLESH.
Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kill the flesh.

I am killing mine through the help of the Holy Spirit...

It is not completely dead yet....

But it is dying.

1 Like

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by sonmvayina(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
We are spiritual beings(Gods) having a human experience or walking a human path....
Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2019
People attain spiritual leadership without dealing with the flesh first.

....and the devil use it against them.

Kill the flesh and grow in grace.

1 Like

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:47am On Jan 11, 2019
If you have anger issues.... and you don't kill the flesh in that regard.... It will be used against you.

If you loved women.... as a child of God now, you need to kill the flesh in that regard.....

Else, regardless of whatever God is using you for, the Devil has a loop hole already.....

Kill the flesh.... Kill it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Watch your life. Those favours, success and smooth ride in your life is an act of God.

Instead of pride, just give glory to God.
Re: God is a Spirit. He works underground ...So does the Devil. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Get out of that depressing thoughts...

Free yourself in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Men Of God Are Not Beggars: They Were Called To Serve Humanity By God! / South Africa Hit By Deadly Easter Church Collapse / Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.