Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently (628 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by OtemAtum: 9:50pm On May 27, 2019
Mine goes like this(it happened to me today)
As usual, I was on my tour to know more about people's opinions on religions, God, human origin, etc. A fat woman's money dropped at the Bus Stop. She was too far to bend down immediately and the bus she came down from was ready to move. She was pointing to it. I was close to it. I picked it up immediately and gave it to her. People around me began to say all manner of things. "Why did you help her pick it?" "She should have picked it by herself. It's ritual she wants to use you for. Go and fast and pray as soon as you get home."

When I kept smiling without replying them, someone began to plead the blood of Jesus on my behalf.

"I cover you with the blood of Jesus!"

The scene wasn't funny o. See what religion and superstitions have done to the brains of my fellow Africans. undecided

Now let's assume that I am a Christian and something bad now happens to me a week after, I will link that bad incidence to this event and then start running up and down for prayers. In the end, many pastors will scam me and use my money + monies of thousands of victims like me to buy private jet. Religion is bad!

cc: Realmindz, Jesusjnr, Originalkalokalo, Dazzlingd, geoworldedu, asalimpo, hopeful landlord, Prophetmichael, Hahn, capslocked, Johnydon22, Godsaklek, Niflheim

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by SOFTENGR: 10:02pm On May 27, 2019
I was passing by one church today, I heard the pastor shouting: "poverty die! poverty die!".
I started wondering if it's by shouting that one would become successful.

4 Likes

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by OtemAtum: 5:04am On May 28, 2019
SOFTENGR:
I was passing by one church today, I heard the pastor shouting: "poverty die! poverty die!".
They'll never cease to amuse us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by CAPSLOCKED: 8:09am On May 28, 2019
EVERYTHING RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTITIOUS I HEAR THEM SAY IS NASTY TO ME.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=OtemAtum post=78777410]Mine goes like this(it happened to me today)
As usual, I was on my tour to know more about people's opinions on religions, God, human origin, etc. A fat woman's money dropped at the Bus Stop. She was too far to bend down immediately and the bus she came down from was ready to move. She was pointing to it. I was close to it. I picked it up immediately and gave it to her. People around me began to say all manner of things. "Why did you help her pick it?" "She should have picked it by herself. It's ritual she wants to use you for. Go and fast and pray as soon as you get home."

When I kept smiling without replying them, someone began to plead the blood of Jesus on my behalf.

The scene wasn't funny o. See what religion and superstitions has done to the brains of my fellow Africans. undecided

Now let's assume that I am a Christian and something bad now happens to me a week after, I will link that bad incidence to this event and then start running up and down for prayers. In the end, many pastors will scam me and use my money + monies of thousands of victims like me to buy private jet. Religion is bad!

cc: Realmindz, Jesusjnr, Originalkalokalo, Dazzlingd, geoworldedu, asalimpo, hopeful landlord, Prophetmichael, Hahn, capslocked, Johnydon22, Godsaklek, Niflheim[/quote when are you going to send that book? It's more than one month since I requested for it
Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by LordReed(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2019
SOFTENGR:

No bi wetin Olamide abi who use take make music. LMFAO! When I heard the song I died with laughter.

3 Likes

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by Funaki: 11:30am On May 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
Mine goes like this(it happened to me today)

The scene wasn't funny o. See what religion and superstitions has done to the brains of my fellow Africans. undecided

cc: Realmindz, Jesusjnr, Originalkalokalo, Dazzlingd, geoworldedu, asalimpo, hopeful landlord, Prophetmichael, Hahn, capslocked, Johnydon22, Godsaklek, Niflheim

A pastor, during Christmas retreat told a woman to stop using her diabetes drugs. That she should come and do deliverance from her foundation and ancestral curses. I pitied the woman, the pastor wanted to kill her grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by SOFTENGR: 11:43am On May 28, 2019
Funaki:

A pastor, during Christmas retreat told a woman to stop using her diabetes drugs. That she should come and do deliverance from her foundation and ancestral curses. I pitied the woman, the pastor wanted to kill her grin grin grin
Unfortunately, a lot of people still fall for such scam.

3 Likes

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by Niflheim(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
@OtemAtum,

That is a very pathetic story!!! Just cause you were trying to help someone?!!! That is pure madness!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by genkins(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
My tithe works for me... Very funny and yet we are the poverty capital of d world. The only people tithe is working for is those collecting it. That's why they are on Forbes

5 Likes

Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
That it's ok to sleep with a woman by force because you are in a relationship.
Re: Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently by OtemAtum: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
genkins:
My tithe works for me... Very funny and yet we are the poverty capital of d world. The only people tithe is working for is those collecting it. That's why they are on Forbes
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Blasts Women Who Dress Scantily / The Most Powerful Native Doctor In Yoruba Nigeria / Help A Muslim Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.