Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob (44654 Views)

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by kiddoiLL(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
lefulefu:
guys wey dey follow toke markinwa,cossy and roman goddes for instagram dey try oo.for a dude to be following them means he likes wat he sees so to be forming mr advisor all comes out as hypocritical.if u no like wetin im display then its easy to unfollow.
I swear, those ones na hypocrites jare...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Delivar(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
*“Blocked”*!?? Lmao, who “Unblocked ” epp before?? I blame folks who follow these so called Instagram celebrities.. Nigerian celebrities I dey follow for Instagram no reach 10..nonsense and Amaechi
You dey follow 10 sef. I don't even follow anyone.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by HenryInno1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
chieftroller002:
shocked

You leave the shameless and useless idiotic pig of Biafra hoe with her good for nothing and sour breast
It will not be better for all the stupid old useless men sucking this gargantuan poison
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by toplinetrtrend: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:

I support Cossy for blocking that fool.

When will Nigerians stop being self righteous?

That same idiot has a gf he engages sex with

So because he has sex with his girlfriend now makes him self righteous?

Chai.

Some people are just born to be stupid and they think they are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
The thing pain cossy sha ..truth can be bitter but sometimes it is not our place to serve it
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Giddymoney:
Advising cossy is just like pouring water on top of stove

That's her selling point
That's where her brain dwells
That's where she feeds herself from

You can't expect Glo to stop advertising their products because their services are slow

Infact , it has become a life for her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
chieftroller002:
shocked

You leave the shameless and useless idiotic pig of Biafra hoe with her good for nothing and sour breast
It will not be better for all the stupid old useless men sucking this gargantuan poison

Baba, take am easy na Haba!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Uchimah: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Something is really wrong with this age. WISDOM got 4 likes, while STUPIDITY got 7. That suggests that STUPIDITY IS TRENDING. Thank God I hate STUPIDITY.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Damian10(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cossy is just a dog ma brother look away from her, nevertheless i could f**k her all day if she let me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by periphetes: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Someday bridges will fall, rivers will dry up and then beauty will fade. Vanity upon vanity, nothing on earth lasts forever. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Halo22: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Since she doesn't want to heed to ur advice, just free her in the long run, she must understand her stupidity and waywardness via the hard ways.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Antoeni(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
It’s has long been settled that the Stupid Cossy Lack Little or no Parental Guardians
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Ecuador1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
chieftroller002:
shocked

Her breast the more attractive pass the whole brown roof republic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Pamtoye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:

I support Cossy for blocking that fool.

When will Nigerians stop being self righteous?

That same idiot has a gf he engages sex with
Hello, Mr Jackal!! grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Enoch07: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
chieftroller002:
shocked

Jeez!!! Calm down o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
chieftroller002:
shocked

grin

Gangatual poison in deed.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob by meccuno: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Glycolysis:

There is no lesson whatsoever!
We minding our business is the main reason so many people have become shameless in THIER dressing undecided
A lady will be naked comfortably on the street because we have decided to "be minding our business" and they continue to feel nothing is wrong with their disgusting dispositions .

Start speaking up bro, else your children and ours will feel their is nothing wrong with even having sex while they are very young in the present of their parents!
After all, everybody will be busy minding THIER business undecided
dude. whatever you say to her would not change a damn thing. its her life. as far as i am concerned she broke no law. she is an adult. for the fact that she could post it tells alot. if you dont like what she is doing you look the other way. after all we are not feeding her. as for my kids,when you have a good relationship with them, i doubt if social media would take the responsibility of a father nor mother. she has decided. let her be. if she goes naked of what benefit is that to you or me? absolutely nothing. focus on things that matter. the internet is already filled with crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Shares Cute Photo With His Twin Daughters / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.