Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

When & How Can I Apply For US Visa Again After Rejection - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When & How Can I Apply For US Visa Again After Rejection (254 Views)

Bribe Rejection And The Reward For Integrity, Honesty In Workplace / How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses / Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When & How Can I Apply For US Visa Again After Rejection by murphy5457: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2019
When & how Can I Apply for US Visa Again After Rejection :This article will guide you on how to apply for for US Visa Again After Rejection without much stress, in this article, All the requirements that you need have been outlined in details. See details below.

This is a common question asked by most Nigerian U.S visa applicants who have been denied visa to travel to the United States of America. They want to know how soon they can stand before a U.S consular to make their case and obtain the required visa after they have been previously rejected. continue reading open the link

https://www.guideempire.com/when-how-can-i-apply-for-us-visa-again-after-rejection/

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Career Development Strategies | Career Development Tools - Talismatic / Unemployment Can’t Spoil Your Valentine Plans! Know How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.