Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses (20277 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Unlimitedwords: 3:04pm On Feb 21
How I never lost sight of my dream becoming celebrity carpenter—Moses

Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Sagesse De Dieu Limited, Moses Amiebenomo, has shared his experience how he never lost sight of his dream to become a celebrity in his field.

His story is one of perseverance, determination, and ultimately, triumph. Despite facing rejection and disapproval Moses never lost sight of his dreams.

Amiebenomo shared his experience in a statement to pressmen, on Wednesday in Abuja.

The statement reads: “Through his hard work and dedication, Moses has not only trained and mentored hundreds of people in the carpentry industry, but he has also created jobs for many individuals who have gone on to achieve great success.

“In addition to all of this, Moses is also a philanthropist and the founder of the first college of traditional carpentry in Africa, Sagesse College of Traditional Carpentry.

“Moses' story is a testament to the power of resilience, perseverance and the unwavering commitment to one's dreams. He stands as an inspiration to all of us, reminding us that with hard work and the right mindset, anything is possible. Let us all celebrate the journey of our celebrity carpenter and be inspired to follow our own passions, no matter how unconventional they may seem.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/02/21/how-i-rose-from-rejection-to-pinnacle-of-impact-celebrity-carpenter-moses/

10 Likes

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by socialmediaman: 9:15pm On Feb 21
Some people chose a different dishonorable path, moving from heroin trafficker to president through fraudulent means.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Ryda(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21
No be this one be my problem sef

Shout out to all the omo ale out there. Your paymaster, Mr grab it, snatch it and run away with it is really doing a great job. I'll sip your tears for fun.
Saw a guy the other day wailing, "if we had known it would turn out this way, we wouldn't have voted Tinubu".
The law enforcement agencies should please flog any useless protester or placard carrying omo ale. Una never see anything! angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by matify83: 9:16pm On Feb 21
''See a man diligent in his work, he will stand before KINGS and not mean men''. Proverbs 22:29

Kudos!

24 Likes

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by magoo10(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21
Hard work pays
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by popsyleo1: 9:16pm On Feb 21
:Dq
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Father4all: 9:16pm On Feb 21
Just like that? People will never tell you the real source of their wealth. Too bad

15 Likes

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by HeadNigga: 9:17pm On Feb 21
Wow... celebrity carpenter dey sef. Me I am a celebrity nairalander

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by bibianna(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21
Awesome!
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by verybadmouth(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21
Never give up on udr dream
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by oladipo322(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21
socialmediaman:
Some people also rose from heroin trafficker to president
u see still fit follow that track rise oooo
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Ameduedwin: 9:19pm On Feb 21
Nah so nah
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21
Purebitterkola1:
Nice of him.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

Mannabbqgrillz, solution don dey down now for your weak preek wey not let you dey f**k your wife wella oooooo!

2 Likes

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Moneywirer: 9:20pm On Feb 21
You can become anything, just as long as you operate the principles of success with some level of patience.

2 Likes

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by jojothaiv(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21
magoo10:
Hard work pays
With so many untold stories abi.

1 Like

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by doneback04: 9:20pm On Feb 21
You people are righting story where is the sample of is works?

5 Likes

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by BIGGIE121(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21
Nice
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Sirianese: 9:28pm On Feb 21
Unlimitedwords:
How I never lost sight of my dream becoming celebrity carpenter—Moses

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/02/21/how-i-rose-from-rejection-to-pinnacle-of-impact-celebrity-carpenter-moses/

Is this guy Nigerian? Does he have a work permit?

1 Like

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Calylove: 9:53pm On Feb 21
Nice one. Hustle pays. Hardwork pays.
Please see my signature and support my hustle.
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by blazingyou: 9:55pm On Feb 21
Is this an advert or intro undecided undecided undecided

Nairaland lipsrsealed
How much this man pay for this promo self...

Picture no even dey to see maybe him good true true undecided
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by chimex38: 10:08pm On Feb 21
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by chimex38: 10:34pm On Feb 21
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by chimex38: 10:34pm On Feb 21
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Sleekfingers: 11:28pm On Feb 21
Father4all:
Just like that? People will never tell you the real source of their wealth. Too bad

They should be publishing it in our national newspapers daily abi? For you to know their real source of income.

Most youths nowadays want to be spoonfed like taa-taa.

1 Like

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Shadesofsuccess: 11:51pm On Feb 21
Shades of Success is where I share my passion for hair fashion, and LIFE!

PLEASE hit that subscribe button and turn on post notifications so you know when I upload! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUDUKU7fq-OihnZXyF_KrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSHWDY630l8
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by CaptMG: 11:54pm On Feb 21
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Izuchukwu70: 12:32am On Feb 22
socialmediaman:
Some people chose a different dishonorable path, moving from heroin trafficker to president through fraudulent means.

Easy Naim you no do am too? Your generation suffer for don end by now.
Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Timmi: 4:04am On Feb 22
Ryda:
No be this one be my problem sef

Shout out to all the omo ale out there. Your paymaster, Mr grab it, snatch it and run away with it is really doing a great job. I'll sip your tears for fun.
Saw a guy the other day wailing, "if we had known it would turn out this way, we wouldn't have voted Tinubu".
The law enforcement agencies should please flog any useless protester or placard carrying omo ale. Una never see anything! angry

See omo Rada Ryda. Brain you no get, common sense you no get. Na only smelly mouth you get.

1 Like

Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by Father4all: 6:24am On Feb 22
Sleekfingers:

They should be publishing it in our national newspapers daily abi? For you to know their real source of income.

Most youths nowadays want to be spoonfed like taa-taa.
not everything you must comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland / Project Managers' Forum / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.