Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains (37141 Views)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by gentlegenius(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:
It is for this reason that he has maintained that only a bloody revolution somewhat like the Rawlings revolution in Ghana will change Nigeria.

So, why then is he marketing Buhari?
...So that he can continue to masturbate himself in the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Iykenuwa(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
RevenGeMission:
The audio was edited background noise chart indicates tge difference

Collect

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
I thought they said it was DOCTORED....?
DOCTORS don suffer for this APC hand..

Peter OBI never denies his statements.
Here is APC involving DOCTORS.
Let them Doctor Nigeria as well, who knows things may start getting better.
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by bkool7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
Twisted out of context?

God punish you ma

Thunder fire you ma

We are not illiterates and we can decipher simple English

Do you have a mother at all?

Sorry , I forgot any jackass can kick a barn down but it takes a carpenter to build one
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by wingmanII: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
This fat cunt looted NDDC dry. Diezani is a learner where she is. She should be in jail
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by ATIKUOBIPDP: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Ganamustgo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:
We are robots programmed to be foolish
I repeat we are not zombies if am lying as 'ngenekwenu. Omenka' Cilic latrine and our supervisor yarimo we submitted our brain to lai Mohammed so we hopeless

BMC HEADQUARTERS BMC SPOKESPERSON BOBBY FRESH FOR NAIRALAND ZOMBIES

Malllam me suya, what do you have to say?

Cc:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by RexTramadol1: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
She needs a job
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Ganamustgo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
obailala:
Oga the statement was definitely twisted out of context. Important bits were intentionally deleted to twist the message in the statement upside doen. Every single one of those statements released by Reno were doctored for dubious reasons. More complete versions of the recordings proved what the woman has saying is absolutely right.

Any person with even the least intelligence could easily grasp the truth whrn the partial recording and full recording are played side by side. Although this is political season, so it's very much understood why a large number of people are currently playing ignorance.

Bros, the ''down'' in your comment is doctored and nursed.
Ewu Gambia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by AerialMapper: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thank you for your explanation...Now shut up! Nobody asked you!
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
Twisted out of context?

God punish you ma

Thunder fire you ma

Your response to her explanation is "God Punish you ma" and you think you are not an illiterate? in any case those comments were actually taken out of context. but you may not get it. i dont expect you to.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by obailala(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ganamustgo:

Bros, the ''down'' in your comment is doctored and nursed.
Ewu Gambia.
Na ur papa name be that?... I hail
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Ganamustgo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
obailala:
Na ur papa name be that?... I hail

I know you didn't grow up with your father and you are not grown up to be a father, that is why you don't know the value of FATHER.

Argue with your destiny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by lanas: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
CarlosTheJackal:
Twisted out of context?

God punish you ma

Thunder fire you ma

Oga dis is too much for a reply.
U ask God to punish n fire, wen did u bcom God's commander? Allow God to judge her d way He pleases.
Am sure pple like u will carry ur bible on Sunday going to n u com online cursing ur fellow human being like God of thunder "sango" . Sure u kno neither she nor her comment is not d harbinger of ur problem. We are d causal of our problems, mind u , u ddnt vote for her. Go n hold ur constituency leader accountable fr ur well-being. Finally, no one, I repeat no one can hold u to ransom. Ur destiny is in nobody's hand bt God!
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by drlateef: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Racoon:

Still confirming that the conversation actually took place & Amaechi was clearly identified as being behind it.

Amaechi perhaps took the people he was talking to into confidence perhaps that was why he was gleefully disparaging but same time saying the obvious truth about the Buhari's presidency.

How can Amaechi in his right thinking senses make these damaging revelation & joking said they are not meant to be publish? See how rational reasoning always depart from anyone under the spell of this moribund government?

So why is Ibim trying to be clever by half in the usual APC way of being repulsive to the truth esp.when implicated?

Many of people here on NL are jobless lots who have no brain,or at best your brains have been sold to the dogs in PDP. I saw the transcript of this audio and immediately realised its a poor job of cut and paste. Any sophisticated IT person will quickly pick holes. One example: in one breathe he said they should not publish the audio and in another breathe he said "I don't care whatever you write down". Does anyone think Amaechi is neophyte to trust anyone in saying that he should not be published? Was he so drunk that he forgot that he already said they should not publish him while saying that they should write down whatever they liked? I am not surprised, when people spend a better part of their day on NL instead of being in library reading if there is no job, this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by obailala(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ganamustgo:

I know you didn't grow up with your father and you are not grown up to be a father, that is why you don't know the value of FATHER.

Argue with your destiny!
Go and argue with your fellow umu ewus from Gambia...
Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
So upon all the explanation of this woman as someone that has been very close to Amaechi for decades, some people that only see Amaechi on television will still stick to their Reno- infested opinion?

Why the woman even bother, sef?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
sarrki:

Coz of people like you that wants to loot us dry

Only if you had sense, you would have seen how nonpartisan my comment is, but then, just accept my condolence.
If Ameachi can preach Rawlins-like revolution in his closet, come out to praisesing Buhari and the only thing your brain could conjecture is that I am a looter, then SHE is supposed to mensurate you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.