Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Invitation To The U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation To The U.s (529 Views)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To The U.s by akas123: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please I want information,My brother in law in Florida wishes to send invitation for my husband,me and our two kids,I want to know which procedure he needs to pass through over there and what will be required of us here to be issued the visa , thanks.
Re: Invitation To The U.s by akas123: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please urgently ,my brother in-law is inviting me and my family to the United States but I need two good reasons why to put in the invitation letter,it's a family of four ,father ,mother and two kids thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel With This? / I Want To Travel To Seychelles / Studying In University Of Pecs Hungaryy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.