Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Can I Travel With This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel With This? (530 Views)

Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? / Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel With This? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hello Good people.
Please can one board a domestic flight with a small desktop printer (HP 3in1 Printer, Photocopy and Scanner). Will it be rejected so I don't stand a chance of loosing it at the airport
Please i need your help on this issue.
Re: Can I Travel With This? by Chriswazo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oga ụ can buy it where you are going. That space can be use to carry food stuffs that are scarce or costly there
Re: Can I Travel With This? by manneger2: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chriswazo:
Oga ụ can buy it where you are going. That space can be use to carry food stuffs that are scarce or costly there
Oga na domestic flight probably going from one state to another

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Canada / I Need Your Professional Advice Here, About Moving To Canada !! / Nigeria Airline Industry Being Controlled By Foreign Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.