Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Participate In A Social Media Marketing Course On Whatsapp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Participate In A Social Media Marketing Course On Whatsapp (217 Views)

Women Should Be Encouraged To Participate In Maritime Industry -captain Bako / Participate In Jarushub's Lifechanging Career Seminar Free -hurry To Book A Spot / 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Participate In A Social Media Marketing Course On Whatsapp by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
You dont need to go to Entrepreneurship school to become an expert.

You are privilege to know that there is an interesting packaging for the youth and is called "yien.com.ng" it is all about online tutorial that will teach you on professional courses that will make you earn money.

All you need to do is register with #500 and you will be added to their group chat and you will also get a certificate.

Don't miss out and share with a friend.

Re: Participate In A Social Media Marketing Course On Whatsapp by umohnath: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
please add me 07066562348
Re: Participate In A Social Media Marketing Course On Whatsapp by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
umohnath:
please add me 07066562348

You are to pay this is my number 08147480036 reach out to me then I send you their contact.

(1) (Reply)

SALES EXECUTIVE / Real Estate Properties / Easy Money Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.