Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming - Programming (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming (140228 Views)

Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. / I want to solve question on python basic / I Have A Very Import Question On Python Syntax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
naijasensei:

Much cleaner, thanks.

onecoder:

And this is cleaner

matrix = [
[1,2,3],
[4,5,6],
[7,8,9]
]

for i, items in enumerate(matrix):
if i ==2:
print(matrix[i])

if you want to print every item of the 3x3 matrix, do this

for i, items in enumerate(matrix):
for i, value in enumerate(items):
print(items[i])

@Excallibur

Noting

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by taylormed2(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2020
This is a nice thread for python programmers. Don't know how or why I didn't see this earlier
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Thehelenmedia: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
5 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Really Affect Their Web

Many bloggers (especially Nigerian blogger) make this mistake often. This article is going to help in solving 50% of bloggers problem. Please, I would advise you to grab your pen and jot something down.

1. Failure to Update Their Web: Being a blogger is not just by mere slogan. You have to take it personal, so as to excel in it. If you are a blogger that have a job which is fetching you monthly income, it is much advisable you employ a content writer on your web. At times, website visitors would lack interest in a web, when the writer or content creator on the web fails to update the web as times goes on. Let’s take a news website as an example; when you fail to update your visitors every second, minutes, and hours; definitely you would end up losing them.

READ MORE: https://thehelenmedia.com/5-mistakes-bloggers-make-that-really-affect-their-web/
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by CSTRR: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Paapii3d:
DAY 1 CONT'D
INSTALLATION AND SETUP FOR ANDROID, MAC, AND WINDOWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfU3B7hy4Bs

Before we begin our journey into the exciting world of python, we need to get a couple of things set up. This would help us write our code effectively and enhance debugging. We will need to download some software and install them on our machines to get started.
Some of the softwares we need to install are: the python compiler, a text editor preferably Visual Studio Code, Git Bash for windows users and Pydroid 3 for Android Users.

The sections shows how u can correctly install them:

Mac Installation: 0:00
Android Installation: 8:24
Windows Installation: 10:31
This is absolutely poor work.
Too fast with your clicking.
Definitely not for beginners.

This is why I prefer Indians.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by qtx(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by omoluabiguy: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Meghamae: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. These cloud computing web services provide a variety of basic abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools.
Amazon web services Training in chennai
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2021
dejt4u:
following.. thank you OP for this
u are welcome

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2021
I prefer PHP to python
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Excallibur(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
please bosses in the house familiar with pydroid 3 help!! I've been trying to upgrade my pip and this is what I keep getting

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Godwinbliss(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
If you want to learn Web design and game development follow this link
https:///U5H7Db
[center][/center]
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by talk2dace(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Hi guys,

Can anyone here develop software for video games or know someone who can for a project coming up....

Pls contact akpahimself@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by zizytd(m): 5:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Excallibur:
please bosses in the house familiar with pydroid 3 help!! I've been trying to upgrade my pip and this is what I keep getting
Use
sudo pip3 install --upgrade pip
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by softdude47(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Excallibur:

Your data connection is not working properly
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by trippleXXL(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello, can you please recommend availability of coding classes on Lagos mainland for someone that just graduated from college.

Thanks
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Angelacruz: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Following
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Techplug: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
The long awaited App is now available on Google Play Store as "DDcode".

Download Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

The App provides it's users the in depth knowledge on Web & Mobile App Development virtually via DDcode App.

You will be taught programming, cloud computing, iOT etc. Most importantly, how to make money with the skill.

It is a 12-week intensive training backed up with tests/tasks/projects/exam.
At the end of the program, you will be a certified front end & back end developer (Full Stack). The programming tricks lies with the professionals.

Certificate will be given after the 12 weeks virtual program. Also, you will be able to get developer's license .

Bonus
There is a free class on Crypocurrency. You can easily access crypto expert via the App.

Introductory class starts immediately!

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by richysleeks: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
For those looking for WORDPRESS PREMIUM themes and plugins at giveaway prices, you might want to check this out. https://wppremium.online/
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by NoonMasamune: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2021
i was reading a book and this part is confusing me. can someone explain to me how the transpose function rearranged them?

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by pickatyouu: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2021
I would like to know where I can intern for backend dev. I am learning django with python. I don't need a paid job but where I can learn. Thanks
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by yourtimeinirela: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
The event arranged to ensure success
entertainmentbee.com
themoviesbio.com
petrefine.com
thepetsabout.com
happylifestyletrends.com

You've decided to take your pet along on vacation. It will be more fun, and you won't have to worry about leaving a member of your family behind in an unfamiliar kennel.

frasesparaenamorarz.com
fras-es.com
punaisesdelit.org
groupe-sanguine.fr
meilleur-gps.fr
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by ictty(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Plzzz, I need someone to take me through python. I'm Just a beginner, plzz plzzz...
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by daryur01(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Techplug: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

The App provides it's users the in depth knowledge on Web & Mobile App Development virtually via DDcode App.

You will be taught programming, cloud computing, iOT etc. Most importantly, how to make money with the skill.

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by Hamzasaid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
NoonMasamune:
i was reading a book and this part is confusing me. can someone explain to me how the transpose function rearranged them?

it is called axis swapping,,the shape of your matrix(2,2,4)in order(0th axis, 1st axis,2nd axis)
so when you transpose(1,0,2) the shape changes to (2,2,4).axis 1 got swapped with axis zero. though this example isn't enough to make u understand..

let's say u have a matrix of shape (2,3,4) and you transpose (1,0,2) your axis of the matrix changes according to the orientation of axis specified in the transpose i.e the shape changes to (3,2,4)

note:not only the shape changes but the columns switch to rows.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by pickatyouu: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Anyone needs a backend developer on their team I’m down for remote jobs
Re: A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming by ThundrCork(m): 4:07am On Feb 02, 2021
following

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.