Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (11499 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu / BREAKING: 10 Arrested As Police Fire Tear-gas Cannisters At AAC Party Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
sad

Me, I am tired of arguing with insane people.

People will vote for Atiku the famous looter and Buhari the incompetent grandpa and still go to church and pray to God to make the country good.

Keep Waiting...God is coming to make the country good.

In the meanwhile, I will be voting for Sowore. Even if he doesn't win my conscience will be clear that I have no hand in the coming years of wanton corruption and killing and poverty in the land.

9 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

vote who?
U guys are crazy

Sowore
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ofwest47(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
For more talks : go to www. Sowore A A C talk lies ng.com
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Yohh: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
We all know this is just for show
However, the best way for either APC or PDP to win the presidency come 2023 is to present Sowore.
The victory pathway will be very smooth.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by CaptainFM1: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
highcollide:
[s]so, we take ordinary promises and vote him in?

Are you not tired of this nonsense cycle since 1999?[/s]

He has never been in the cycle since 1999! So you can't possibly infer they are ordinary promises unless you give him the shot.

If you are indeed tired like I am, then you must have realised that we (the masses) are been played for a fool. The current political and recycled class will never want the masses to be liberated.

And as long as you are still been shackled with your beliefs that an outsider cannot do a better job than them, the slavery has just begun.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ajl: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
VickyES300:
Not a bad one but the reality is that, APC and PDP can't be displaced just like that.

Sowore, please try again later.

The reality is that most Nigerians who would be voting are blockheads or zombies with no mind of their own, and that APC and PDP would remotely control the minds and thumbs of Nigerians on election day.

One Nigerian zombie spotted. ((((Get sense))) [slap]

3 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Kellibae(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
ItzBIM:

Isn’t it embarrassing supporting this old people with old ideas. The world is innovating we have to innovate with it, and we can’t get there if we keep recycling old cargos who have nothing to offer.

Sowore is not fit pls.
Let him go and contest and win local government chairman first
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ItzBIM(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

Sowore is not fit pls.

So who is fit ?
And what are criteria of being fit ?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Kellibae(f): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
ItzBIM:

So who is fit ?
And what are criteria of being fit ?

Athiku because he is experienced
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ajl: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
VickyES300:
Not a bad one but the reality is that, APC and PDP can't be displaced just like that.

The reality is that most Nigerians who would be voting are blockheads or zombies with no mind of their own, and that APC and PDP would remotely control the minds and thumbs of Nigerians on election day.

One Nigerian zombie spotted. ((((Get sense))) [slap]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

Experienced in looting
Experienced in laziness
Experienced in Using the public fund to build a university u can’t afford

7 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by lawrenzo007(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigerians are problems of themselves... we have all tasted the government of APC and PDP over the years but nothing good has come out of it. Yet, some people are insisted they vote these same people...
This is what I call MENTAL SLAVERY.

We need a revolution in this nation. We can't keep recycling the same people all over again...

We need to try someone else...

Sowore is a better candidate, let's give a trial...

6 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ajl: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
highcollide:
All promises....

How will he achieve all these things?

They are possible. The easily achievable one is power through solar energy, building millions of solar panels in the northern Nigeria with abundant sunlight. Egypt and I think Morocco just did same and now are selling power to France and Malta. Imagine number of people that can be employed for putting solar panels together.

German prime minister specifically told Buhari why Nigeria is not investing in solar power during last meeting she had with him but does he even know solar energy.

See Morocco story here. It's all possible by changing players.

www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/morocco-is-building-a-solar-farm-as-big-as-paris-in-the-sahara-desert/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Lihyunpark(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Person wey wan do bad go talk say he go do bad?...na him manifesto go sweet pass. Even if na me i go talk say every woman wey never born pikin i go give them belle!. Shebi na manifesto? Na him easy pass!
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Kellibae(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
ItzBIM:

Experienced in looting
Experienced in laziness
Experienced in Using the public fund to build a university u can’t afford

So what makes u think Sowore won't loot. undecided
Sowore is hungry and when he enters there he going to be worst
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ItzBIM(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

So what makes u think Sowore won't loot. undecided
Sowore is hungry and when he enters there he going to be worst

He won’t loot because he has been fighting corruption with Sahara Reporters for 12 years, he fought for democracy with abiola there is a pic online u can check, and he has been fighting the military from his university days. Such person has shown the character and will to fight any injustice. But Atiku has been looting from his custom Officer days.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Realmo: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
bhouze:
Hmm this is interesting... I wish more youths could key into this idea and vote for him. I just have a bad feeling about APC and PDP.

I totally agree with you. Sowore2019.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
VictorRomanov:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Just promises. When him enter office now, him go come realize say Nigeria no get enough money to pay civil servants 100k/month minimum wage. Then the blame game will start.

So what do you want him to do? All our past leaders were also elected through the same promises. Buhari hasn't achieved any of his promises.

The thing is, let's try a new leader and stop recycling those who have failed us.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by jaymejate: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm fvcking voting for this guy

4 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

Sowore is not fit pls.

You should go and contest for local government. He's cotensting to be the president.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lihyunpark:
Person wey wan do bad go talk say he go do bad?...na him manifesto go sweet pass. Even if na me i go talk say every woman wey never born pikin i go give them belle!. Shebi na manifesto? Na him easy pass!

Stop thinking this way. It's shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ajl: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
sureheaven:
I just wish Nigerian youth should just come together and vote for this man.. we need professional help in everything concerning Nigeria.

Keep kwayet, it's by age.

The problem of Nigeria is too complex.
Sowore is a another problem to himself, he is too arrogant and not ready to bow for anyone, he claimed he doesn't need anybody to endorse him so he can take all the glory alone if elected in his dream shocked

He is just an empty noise maker who lacks what it takes to lead this nation.
He should have tested his popularity by contesting for either Rep or senator and see what different thing he would do among them. shocked

Another Nigerian zombie spotted or maybe a PDP or APC internet warrior. So, why are the two corrupts parties so scared of Sowore that just formed a party some months ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by subcbouy: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I just wish Nigerian youth should just come together and vote for this man.. we need professional help in everything concerning Nigeria.
All na scam! na today all this manifesto dey paper.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by subcbouy: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

You should go and contest for local government. He's cotensting to be the president.
All na Scam alert.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by PromixTuhh(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sowore!

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by olex88: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
5000 votes from me boss
I will make sure I have up to 5000 voters from my area

4 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by jonesky080(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
VickyES300:

you people are just part of the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by jimts(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Simple reason why I will vote Sowore is that GE HAS NO GODFATHER!!

The reason below is why he won't win anyway... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by jonesky080(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
subcbouy:
All na scam! na today all this manifesto dey paper.
then you don’t know sowore too well and shows you are part of the problem. He would have made fortunes from Sahara reporters by collecting money from those politicians he has been exposing in the last 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by subcbouy: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
jonesky080:
then you don’t know sowore too well and shows you are part of the problem. He would have made fortunes from Sahara reporters by collecting money from those politicians he has been exposing in the last 10 years
People before him had done similar things. The problem is heavy that he can only struggle to bear from the grassroot. President! Na scam!
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

it really is true. a people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

what I don't get is, is it hunger or excess sun that has unhinged the mind of an average Nigerian/African?

Atiku has been in the corridors of power way before 1999, yet you'll still vote for him?

Please come closer lemme bless you with a stinging slap maybe that'll help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Peter Obi Taking Votes From PDP In The South-East / Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria / 100 Achievements Of Governor Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.